Sup Forums

Sup Forums,

I need your help.

I was told I got circumcised because I had phimosis. Circumcision is rare here and only done when necessary. Now, I have recently discovered that a certain even that was explained to me as an accident may, in fact, have been sexual torture. I certainly remember the pain as it landed me in the ER. I was around 5.

I can't recall if the cutfag transformation happened after that, or shortly after, or even before, though I doubt it.

I've seen a few circumcised dicks online, but I realise none of them have exactly the same features as my own. Basically, the scar line is rather jagged on my dick. It's like there are various layers and they weren't cut the same, or something. It looks more rough than what a scalpel would do, so I'm beginning to wonder if the operation wasn't related to the gential torture inflicted on me, and if maybe phimosis was never a thing.

Post some cut dicks and share your knowledge, Sup Forums.

Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

circumcision IS genital torture. I'm sorry but it's too late for you user.
You can try foreskin restoration to regain loose skin and cover up your scar.
My own scar is very jagged and prominent.

damn dude your fucked

Pics or it didn't happen

Circumcision was originally invented so that old Jewish rabbi's would have an excuse to touch the genitals of newborn babies. The fact that anyone would defend this prehistoric, barbaric practice is beyond me.

Very similar situation here. Dick salute.

My issue was that my phrenulum was torn into nothing but scar tissue after getting cut. As a teenager, I thought it was normal for guys to have to dig little white cysts out of the skin under the head. It hurt like hell every time and I'm sure that doing it all the time kind of fucked me in the head.

Fast forward, I finally met with a urologist, and he fixed what he could. I don't get nearly as much sensation there as I used to, but no more cysts and no more pain/tearing during any fun times.

Best of luck. There are some surgical options, but keep in mind they can only remove, not give back.

PS: There were some bands of tissue going from the bottom of my glans down to the shaft that were trimmed while he was at it. When I asked him, right before surgery, how much would be left of the little "strips", he leaned in and whispered in my ear:

>>>"If there is anything left, just tell them it's "Ribbed for her pleasure"."

>>>>And for real, that line WORKS. Even though I doubt they are big enough to feel, girls get a giggle out of it and it helps my confidence a bit with my franken-dick right before the action starts.

post pics, and we can tell for sure

bump

post pics. also, who mutilated you and made you think it was an accident?

Sorry to hear that user. I was circumcised as well due to phimosis. It sucks that our dicks were cut. You can look into foreskin restoration. It will take years to restore skin over the glans; but it is possible.

I know everyone on Sup Forums likes to jump on Reddit but there is a foreskin restoration sub that has lots of useful advice and people going through the same thing. It has helped me with acceptance and also restoration.

I wish you all the best user.

guys what's it like being cut?

is it that bad?

18 and have pulled foreskin back once in my life when flaccid. I try to stretch and when i was getting a lot of blowjobs from my ex that helped too, but never really fixed it.

just worried to get cut.

you lose 95%+ feeling and sensitivity and you can't jack off without lube

Don't get it cut. Keep trying to pull back the foreskin. Don't go overboard until you experience pain. You're skin is elastic and can grow.

yeah im worried about losing the sensitivity.

lucky to have had GFs that have been super understanding about it, but does annoy me that ive had so many oppotunities to get laid and had to turn them all down out of fear of their rather tight pussies tearing my dick apart.

plus cleaning is a bitch. I fish my little finger in there and have to scoop out the cheese

yeah i did for a while and saw some slight results, but the skin started tearing and bleeding so i stopped.

It's that bad.
Every time I go to the bathroom or shower, I look at a physical reminder of my parent's apathy and indifference to the mutilation of my genitals.
Before I started restoring, my skin would get so tight during an erection it was intensely uncomfortable and sometimes painful. Even after 5 years of restoring I still get this sensation.
There's always the feeling that something is missing, because there is.
It's the most negative emotion I've ever experienced in my life. It's ruined relationships and eroded my happiness.
Needless to say, I wish my junk had just been left alone by doctors and nurses.

>circumcision IS genital torture.

No, not compared to what was done to me, bro. Trust me.

I don't want my foreskin back. I have no problem with my turtle-neck dick.

Why?

You wish.

I assume that foreskins harbored way more nasty shit back in the day, and rabbis sucked lil'dicks because it was a natural disinfectant.

The best thing to do is squirt lube under your foreskin and run your finger or fingers around inside to slowly stretch it.

>little white cysts out of the skin under the head

They're normal, actually, and unrelated to foreskin or lack thereof. They may be remnant of previous penor shapes, like cat penises with spikes on them.

You shouldn't have dug them up, they're natural and normal, you crazy fucker!

Post your dick OP

pic or gtfo

jesus shit man. sorry to hear that. Feel bad because i sometimes wish my dick *wasnt* left alone by the doctors and nurses and they just cut me.

yeah i do that while im cleaning it, but really it's less so tight on the entire skin but more this one ring. Makes it difficult to deal with.

No homo.

My aunt. You tell me what you think: she was supposed to watch over me one evening. For some reason, she decided that I needed no underwear and directly put my little pants on. She zipped that fucker up so fucking fast, she caught my cock. I felt the most pain I have ever felt at that point, since I was 5, and I stared at my cock, encased in metal. The pain was so intense, I remember nothing after that moment, but I was taken to the ER and I have no memories of that either.

This was always explained as an accident. I have recently discovered that my parents are mentally ill and come from very dysfunctional families, as was my own, but it wasn't obvious since I grew up in it, and I now question this event. I don't think it's possible to be this incompetent.

Bonus: my biological father beat, strangled, and raped my mother, and I think my adoptive father, my mother, and my aunt, took revenge on me throughout my childhood.

What do you think, is it possible to be so incompetent as to zip up some child cock by accident?

Do you have any pictures?

Because pictures are a lot easier to understand what is going on.

What country do you come from?

It's possible that someone tried to fix your phimosis by forcefully stretching your foreskin, fucked it up and you had to have an emergency circumcision.

Alternativly, they might have just fucked up your circumcision, shit like that happens.

OP here. I'm not fully circumcised, meaning most of my dickhead is covered when I'm flaccid.

I experience no problems. I don't need lube to fap, I have enough foreskin for that, but it seems possible to fap even without much foreskin.

>No homo.
Nigga, it's for medical reasons. Not asking you to jack off or get a boner. Don't even have to be the full dick, just the scar.

>my skin would get so tight during an erection it was intensely uncomfortable and sometimes painful.

That doesn't make sense. How does circumcision make you tighter?

Shit, you guys, it's like circumcision is to you like clits are to feminists. Really?

This is just a flat out lie

Are you actually fucking retarded?

Please be bait.

being a cutfag is worse than putting your dick into acid. especially in a country where 100% of people you know is intact and only you are mutilated because some retarded phimosis problem. Hell death with foreskin wouldve been a better fate ffs

POST SOME FUCKING CUT DICKS

I WANT TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE'S SCARS

Come on!

Steroid creams coupled with frequent stretching have a very good success rate, so talk to your doctor about getting some? Very good at loosening skin.
Circumscision pulls the skin on your penis taught, especially in a high and tight circumscision.

Id rather not my glans are pretty ugly when un erect plus op might be baiting also my scar is fading away because of restoration

A sick obsession, knowledge becomes clearer with understanding.

If it was tearing and bleeding, you were going to far.

Go back to stretching it, do it every day. Use some kind of natural oil lubricant, I hear olive oil works okay, just stretch it daily, do not go the point of tearing or bleeding. If that happens, give it a rest to heal then start again.

Honestly though, unless you are having medical or sexual issues, it's not a problem.

same phimosis guy contemplating being cut

best i probably got to was probably when my ex was giving me a blowjob and took it out her mouth and went
>"user is it supposed to do this"

>pic related

forgotpic

Phimosisfag here, was cut very young (5-7), the only thing I remember is my mother putting me outside on the balcony in a tub of cold water to try and shrink my dick enough for the foreskin to go back. When I woke up after the surgery I started screaming "aaaah there's something on my dick" ironically enough xD

It's so tangy cheesy it sprouted a dorito?

I hate the human race

my only real issue is me wanting to fuck my girlfriend.
honestly though I probably wouldnt be able to anyway I can only get 1 finger in her.

No man, I'm not talking about pearly penile papilae. These were cysts. Sebaceous. Made out of skin and oil and shit.

>>>What kind of a uro would do surgery on that?

Imagine a cob web. Imagine it's made out of flaps of taut penis skin.

Imagine the shit that gets stuck in between that throughout the normal day and fap/sexy times.

That's what it was.

>xD
user come on cry out your pain dont hide it. Dont hide your hate for the surgeon who mutilated you and dont hide the fact that you want to kill him slowly and painfully

The amount of ignorance in this thread is astounding.

go ahead and educate then mr. genius

Use better bait next time, I don't really mind not having a foreskin anymore.

PS I (get) jack(ed) off without lube, no issues

>Circumscision pulls the skin on your penis taught, especially in a high and tight circumscision.

I don't have that problem. I still don't see why it should get tighter. I think I saw some models, actually. Why get the shit type when you can have the nice ones?

Yeah I jack off withouth lube and so what? You are still mutilated and your dick wont stand up at 30 you jew

The fuck is with all the people being circumscized for "phimosis" so young? Your dick only naturally starts to properly retract at around 10 or 11. Unless it was so tight you couldn't piss, but natural stretching would fix that anyways.

OH fuck, what am I looking at? What the FUCK happened?

I can't stop laughing, what even...

yeah it wa a bit weird.
basically there's this one tight ring that stops me from pulling back.

She was sucking me off and fucking hell was she good at it.

I had a raging boner, probably like the biggest of my life.

my dick's head was getting big and was trying to find space to expand
half of it then came out of the "tight ring" and left it looking like that.

Idk probably doctors being shitty/greedy the pieces of shit

they can assume/estimate if you'll keep it later on in life, and make a decision based upon that.

Wait your afraid of losing sensation but you can't have sex the way it is now wtf

Try harder

when will cutlets learn

yeah I know. I can't have sex but still, I don't want to just get it chopped off.

I dont know man. part of me just hopes it'll be fine one morning.

nice non arguments schlomo keep shilling mutilation to try to feast on foreskins

Nah I am still happy with my beautiful surgeon's cut

just look up foreskin stretching exercises there's a whole forum about it. you definitely don't need surgery

Someone put some funky sunglasses and a smug grin on that fucker. Make it like the head is a cool hairdo.

My bad.

Pics, Jesus Christ, pics.

wtf, i am circumsized, and if i ever had a kid i wouldnt get them circumsized, but that is not a normal circumsized dick, that's some STD or malformation

wtf happened there?

Whew, glad I was cut. Never had to worry about cheese, cysts, infections, ripping...
You get the point.

I can't stop laughing, holy fucking hell... please make a greentext story with your legendy drawing.

Made my day, oh fuck, oh shit, ooooh fuuuuuuuuu....

What the fuck is wrong with yall? Mine was cut at birth and nothing has happened too me like the fags in this chat. Sex is Great. I don't need lube to jack off (what the fuck???). My skin looks flush and no jagged scar nor the skin feeling so tight it hurts.

If you can. Try not to have your cut off in the late stages of life because then you might have the problems like most retards in this thread who couldn't find and decent doctor and not someone in the back alleys with a fucking steak knife.

well glad it made someone happy haha

keratinization, happens when there's no foreskin and the glans gets dry. it basically becomes a fossil, that's part of the whole losing sensitivity deal

Can't u just use lotion???

Jesus fucking Christ

sex would feel better if you had a foreskin, sadly youll never know what it feels like. you still can try to restore it, look it up

I kinda just pulled up the foreskin and the head kinda just... popped back inside.

then I shoved it back in her mouth and we continued on.

Can't you just not circumcise?

i mean youd have to use it everyday and keep your glans from rubbing against your underwear which is another cause of dryness. keeping your foreskin is much easier

Also cut, don't need lube to rub one out. Lube is better but not needed. Can't compare sensation to being uncut but I don't have a problem reaching to an orgasm so I don't understand that argument. Personally fine with being cut but understand the argument about people unhappy that an option was taken from them, but I also never experienced any health issues related to my genitals probably due in part to being cut. Would consult proper doctors in the respective fields about getting one later in life since the risks are much higher. Great for babies since they have plenty of time to heal up and won't remember and generally filthy shit smeared beings.

How the fuck would removing a ton of skin from your penis not pull the remaining skin tighter?

No visible scar here. Mine is way more obvious than this.

ALso, this is some sick cock, hardly due to being cut.I doubt it's even a cut dick.

I am but that was just a question.

You want to be pulling forward, not back. phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/guide/

babies DO remember though

>i doubt its even a cut dick

are you blind?

lol what, I was circumcised and never had to worry about any of that...... is this supposed to be some sort of meme?

AHAHAHAAHHAH

Oh fucking hell, this is comedy gold.

And I think it's serious, too...

Fucking hell, GOLD.

Imagine a sleeve, cut the ending, how does that tighten the rest of the sleeve?

That makes NO fucking sense to me, and I am cut.

>are you blind?

Dude, there is no visible scar on that dick, I don't see how it's cut and not just pulled back.

Then again, I'm OP, my dick is Scarface, that's why I want to see cut dicks more.

I don't buy that pic because my dick is half covered and the tip isn't, and the covered part isn't this smooth purple chrome thing.

dude they saw the part of the skin that comes from the glans to the edge of skin from the shaft, they cut whats in between. just watch a circumcision surgery video

The sleeve is still being pulled over the same length arm. It's not really the end of the sleeve either. The end is right under the head. The foreskin has two layers, and some of both is cut off, so it's more in the middle.

There's definitely some scarring visible.

this is the scar. do you even know anything about circumcision?

i wish my dad would give me my foreskin back.

Give it some water you cruel fucking monster

But... that's nothing.

Guys, mine looks like a fucking World War 1 trench!

You can hide Germans in that motherfucker.

pic?

That is a pretty exceptionally smooth head, but the comparison isn't wrong. The head does get way rougher and dryer without a foreskin to protect it. There are comparisons of the same dick pre- and post-foreskin restoration that show a huge difference.

is it gay that i kinda wanna suck the one on the right?

0 on Kinsey here and I wondered the same thing.

No cock has ever appeared more suckable than this adorable little fucker.

I'm confused.

Cut fags are gross with their dried up stumps

thank you for this