So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

Yes, you should break up with her.

Or kill yourself if you let her!

she likes it. and i got used to it.

Translation
>So my mom is telling me to repost a shitty meme. Am I nuts for even considering this?

Yeah, i'm betting you are going to finish your trigger seeking posts with a log thread, right?

not really, if you are jew its pretty much mandatory

just like the sage in these shitty bait threads

Stale copypasta
Op is fag and should hero
Sage

let her
white guys are too boring in sex

u are a cuck ass nigga

So the gf is pressuring me to buy battlefield 1. Am I nuts for even considering this?

I so sick of this nigger cuck spam. It's been going on nonstop for literally YEARS.

I've had it, This is my last post on Sup Forums. I'm never coming to this website again,ever.

So the gf is pressuring me to buy deso on CM. Am I nuts for even considering this?

every white women needs bbc
>black>white

So, my nuts are watching me pressuring a nigger. Is my girlfriend even considering this?

your nose is showing schlomo
cant fool anyone with that shit in your face

Oh look, it's nathan and his mangled fucking cock. That's why nathan wants to be a girl - because only a faggot wants to touch that mangled fucking cock - girls find it too nightmarish to want to admit that they'd even seen it.

Hi Bettendorf

Let her go to the ghetto she belongs in get knocked up and trapped raising a tribe of obama kids...get rid of her man she is trash and shallow

Nice repost faggot

So the gf is pressuring me to hang a nigger while she watches. Am I nuts for even considering this?

you've never had a girlfriend in your life you shitposting shill

Fuck off John, fucking do something with your life

Break up with this slut

Well no. After the nigger fucked your girl, you could sacrifice them both for Odin.

greatest fps

Overused meme

Odin needs more child sacrifices, he doesn't even want shit tier niggers

No, user. You are nuts because you are posting about cuckolding fantasies with a non-existant gf on the internet.

No you're nuts for posting this everyday just because hillary clinton lost the election.

lol you draw it nicely

No, you don't have a gf; this is your stupid-ass fetish based on a god damn meme.

Now fuck off, newfag.

yeah you are right. But you canĀ“t let the nigger walk off like that. He could work as slave for odin. And the girl could be his cocksucking bitch. In Death as in life, you know.