Trump healthcare plan explained

Trump healthcare plan explained.

sure kid.

I don't get it. The plan wil only benefit fat poor unskilled losers.

What a fucking state. I can understand the protest vote, but how so many trump voters can continue to believe this moron either 1, knows what he's doing or 2, has even the slightest hint of intelligence is totally beyond me.

until your tears dry kid.
never most likely.

says the kid on the internet.

trump healthcare gets you T H I C C

finest ass on the right

why is his watch so thin

>why is his watch so thin

you know what they say

"thin watch - fucking moron"

FAKE NEWS

Donald J Trump is THE healthiest president IN OUR COUNTRY'S HISTORY

did you not read his doctor's note?

sad

>kid

I think sure kid shill has given up and is actually drumming up more attention for trump.
Reverse psychology shill?

>only positive results

kek

sad

Are you being retarded on purpose? He said the plan will take 30 days once enacted. not that ISIS would be defeated by his 30th day in office.

sure kid

sad

Makes his hands look normal-sized

this is just bannon's plan in action. after young white men who spend too much time at the computer brought down his gold mining videogame company, he realized the untapped potential of this demographic, and decided to turn around and radicalize young dumbasses like this.

sad

One of the top posts on the_donald yesterday was like a 12 year old kid posting about joining them and he just bought his first MAGA hat.

I feel like over 50% of his supporters online can't even vote.

What tears? I'm not a yank, so I have no horse in the race. Couldn't give a fuck who you vote in to run your country tbh. Just find it strange that so many continue to make out he's some sort of political genius. They either know and are hypocrites, or they really are that stupid. Actually, maybe it is the latter. Then the ruling classes in the USA have succeeded in creating their subservient underclass.

sad

sad

SQUEEAAAAL SQUEEEEAAAAALLL

it's obviously an empty campaign promise either way you fucking schmuck

sad

I thought the same thing reading the thread.

sad

dubs witnessed, hail our healthy hefty head honcho

I can't wait for the tears when he gets impeached and jailed. I'm glad he ended up winning, who knew this would be the most hilarious possible timeline

well we've been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.......

1. You're correct on that part.
2. You don't become a billionaire and president by being stupid. He's a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them.

Everyone who supports him online is memeing to trigger leftys, careful not to fall for it

He was asking about pardons for him and his family yesterday.

So I think he'll bail out and resign like a coward before he can be charged.

Trumpcare is pretty much Obamacare without the mandate. Any government involvement is bad.

sad

Пyтин - нeгoдяй

Haha, it's been done before and will doubtless be done again..

I'm sure people said the same thing during Watergate but that took years.

This investigation really hasn't heated up until he fired Comey and it's still in its infancy.

its nice to see someone's thinking.

Nope. He got a PLAN after 30 days like he wanted. And it's more effective so far than Obama's fake red lines

sad

>I think he'll bail out and resign like a coward before he can be charged.
If anything, the presidency protects you from prosecution. Same as the Roman Republic, you only needed to watch your back once you were out of office.

When the other side starts making too much sense so you just shut down any discussion/conversation.

Spam bot right on cue, here to hit bump limit and autosage. Trump doesn't look too good anymore itt, better slide it

like trump's fake red line over mueller and his finances?

care to elucidate this brilliant plan for the rest of us? I'm listening.

sad

If it really gets bad he'll resign and be pardoned by Pence.

Depending if Don Jr lied about the meeting he may need a pardon too.

Not to mention the other guys like Kushner/Manafort.

need a tissue little boy?

Says another kid on the internet

sad

kek they photoshop his body
how desperate must they be

sad

sure kid

Too busy laughing at Mueller making Trump his little bitch to be crying.

Trump specifically says in an interview that looking into his finances would be a redline and he shouldn't cross it.

Next day Mueller says he is looking into Trump finances.

>kek

Do your part to report crybabby spammers, they always do this to get threads they don't like to autosage