Okay, so here is what I'm trying to understand about America

Okay, so here is what I'm trying to understand about America.

Bernie fans: Young and full of hope. They believe the president can change things.

Trump fans: Hate the government.

That's clear, but I don't understand Hilary fans.
They believe everything America does is okay, and they want to continue the path America is headed?

Some Clinton fans, please redpill me on your logic for voting for her.

Hilary fans are people who love the status quo and menopausal women

Hillary voters are Women, dumb Black people & even dumber Baby boomers

Hillary fans are #itsherturn

>Hillary fans
>Sup Forums

You're in the wrong place. Go to Reddit or Tumblr with this question.

maybe you don't understand the question, faggot?

Reddit and Tumblr like that bitch. I'm trying to understand why she even gets votes.

It seems like any half intelligent person would know better.

Hillary fans are not Hillary fans. They are democrat fans. They are self enslaved minorities who want the government to take care of them. They would vote for any Democrat with the best chances of winning.

I apologize, I didn't check your flag first. I wouldn't have responded if I would have known what cuck country you were from.

Hillary Clinton supporters are all evil hypocrites.

They're all just human garbage and both Bernie Bros and Trump Warriors know it.

She's a demonic, murdering cunt and she belongs in jail.

They let you get premium access over there, Chang?

keeping the status quo most of west in a state of apathy

Im trying recall that eddie mur0hy movie where he runs for congress on a platform of "johnson - the name you know" .

If you vote for Shillary, you are actually voting for Bill. He completed his two terms, now like the alpha male that he is, he preps his wife to take power for him.

Surprised most burgers are not aware of this.

Daily reminder the president has advisors and right hand men that do the actually work, the president is only an international mascot for the country to give speeches and meet leaders.

Not a fan, but they are the same kind of people like the Germans voting for Merkel. Just trust the woman who somehow acts like your mother. Your parents told you to respect mothers, didn't they?

She is a scary mother. Are Americans really going to let that bitch win?

Hillary fans:
Brainwashed Boomer women and their cuck husbands, who use MSM as their only information source = Zombies

It's like a zoo, you can watch how "democracy" worked before the internet

its really just old people and minorities

what's the difference between standard mandarin and shanghainese?

>poland
>cucked

This is the simplest way to put it.

Most progressives have a weird form of Stockholm syndrome going on. They'll vote democrat regardless of the candidate.

You ask a White middle-aged woman what Hillary's accomplishments are and she'll draw a blank. Ask any liberal college kid a question about U.S. government or history and they'll draw a blank. You ask a black person how their lives have improved by voting decades and decades for democrat in everything from mayor to governor to president, and they'll draw a blank.

But they'll sure as shit keep checking the box by (D), because that's the "thing to do". That's what's "socially acceptable" and what all their peers are doing.

A lot of Hillary voters are older women plain and simple.

Bernie fans also dislike the gov't and trump fans are also young and full of hope. your views are so simplistic. why do people want to vote for Hillgary? because she's fucking insane, and they believe everything she says