White

>white
>2017
>pretty laid back
>cool with whatever race, nbd, humans are equal, do your thing
>do 30mins of research, read fbi crime statistics, few news articles breaking them down, etc.
>e.g. If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
>e.g. In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
>realize when a woman clutches her purse when someone black comes around or when someone locks there car doors when driving through a predominantly black neighborhood they are simply making an accurate, statistically founded, scientific, metric based decision.
>tfw you are simply making an intelligent decision based on probability and self preservation to be "racist" (at least in regards to personal safety/well being).
wat do

>side note
>tfw black lives matter is a priority when he overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.
am i crazy Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

remember you're here forever.

good job user!

As an Irish person who isn't as up to date on life in the US, why are these statistics ignored..?

What if those niggers were replaced with equally poor and uneducated white people?

Would crime still go down?

Because muh diversity.

Well you realize that this is what happens with communities if you marginalize them economically
why do you think life exptency for white males is actually decreasing for the first time ever really. That is all due to ever growing lower class,drug abuse is on the rise and the general level of education sinks. It's the ghettoization of rural america. And instead of fighting the cause you are just suffering the symptoms.

didn't do nuffin, muh feelings, take your pick

Without a doubt

cause they are racist

Not op. Yeah, it would. Rich whites. Poor whites. Same species. Less conflict.

how exactly do you fight the cause being a white male?

Then explain black on black crime. You racists don't get to have it both ways.

You just ignore the idiots calling you racist. Keep your head up, stay your course. Somebody has got to stand firm in the face of all this bullshit, and the more people who do will add to the others and the tide will turn.

Yes. Don't pretend it wouldn't.

By pointing out the statistics and facts, "we" are deemed racist. Din du nuffins.

A long and evolving process that has been doing its work since the blacks were free. Blacks have always been limited from the start. Many of the worst areas have been that way from the start just due to the impact a segregated economy would have on a black trying to earn a decent living. Years of having this problem has taken it's toll on the niggers, who now nothing else than life in the hood/being criminals. The problem is now- what the hell do we do with a pest we ultimately created?

Stop looking at it by race and apply poverty. Wealthy black neighborhoods don't have much crime either.

the cause is inequality in wealth distribution and economic marginalization.
best thing would be universal income, best financed through tight taxation at the very top

Usa is a sensesitive when it comes to race,color,relogion,gender,eyc

you are creating a whole new pest- and you are part of it

An employer reviews the application of a white man and a black man for a job. Equal qualifications.
Who does he hire? Right.

ummmmm but if Newyork was all white the number of school shootings would increase by 20 percent.

Did you not read OP's post?
I don't think racist means what you think it means.

>>tfw black lives matter is a priority when he overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks
The point isn't the crime so much as the institutionalized racism (getting killed by people representing their government, e.g police) and lack of consequences when whites kill blacks. In cases of black on black crime, justice is always served when the crime is solved.

Show me one instance of a black guy other than OJ getting off in a clear cut case of murder like that cop in South Carolina who shot the guy in the fucking back.

Underrated post,all they know how to do is make shitty rap music

>If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.

Nah. The spics, irish, mafias or whatever would still be there to flood into the street and cock things up. What the US needs is a new group of immigrants to come in and usurp thug culture from the blacks. then we can sit back and sneer at the noobs together.

Unfortunately, we're fully integrated at this point, and no new group of shits is coming to bump them up the social heirarchy.

> also, blacks that don't act like tards already escaped, its just a cesspool at the bottom.
> its all whites I see busted for meth around here, but that doesn't garner national news
> just another bunch of bikers moving crank

>this is somehow equivalent

I wasn't talking to OP, I was taking to the person whose post I quoted. If calling people of a different race a different species isn't racist, what is?

Statistics are racist

I'm a truthist. And I can have whatever opinion I want. Right, white on white, black on black.

As to imply that case is a practical example. What would happen is they'd have an interview and act based on that.

You realize cops kill way more white people than black per year right? I see you defending BLM so clearly you have done even a basic remedial amount of research into the statistics right?

Murder, robbery and rape drops by 90%

But school shootings and incest increase by 90%

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

holy fuck please tell me this is b8

MFW i come upon a circle jerk of racist neckbeards trying to justify themselves

Homicide is not necessarily murder

Because the crime committed by black people mostly happens in areas where black people live. Also gang related stuff and drugs.

how am I creating anything or being a part of it? Do you think I am a nigger sympathizer? Just stating why I think they are the way they are.

You guys are ignoring the main problem here,Drugs and guns.

You see, you're not adding more whites, only removing the nogs, so your point is completely invalid.

Be human beings and accept that the real reason why a significant part of black people behave like they do is because of racism in economy and society

>without racism in economy & society they'd act completely different
Nigga pls

Well that ain't the right chart..

Yeah. More poverty, more crime. Regardless of race.

>fbi statistics
>neckbeards trying to justify themselves
>2017
>being this uninformed
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

Holy fuck these are lose-your-faith-in-humanity threads. Do schools not teach about establishing non-spuriousness, history, basic logic, or anything required to have even a minimal grasp of this subject? I hope you people don't function in life as poorly as in this thread.

>b-b-but its ok because they don't have a lot of money

>Having a large governing body arbitrate our well being
... It's never been done! I bet it would be great and devoid of corruption and a new elite class

Cool, next time I am being shot to death I will be all like...
>its coo because he doesnt have a job and stuff

>why do you ignore statistics
>post no statistics

It would be good to rely on the police to protect blacks from black criminals but when they come to them the cops shoot them as well.

typical fakenews from rightwing assholes who try to sell missinterpreted shit as "science"

kys

This. "B-b-but nigs are a protected, special race."
Sjw/pc bullshit.

Poverty. And racism. And ghetto.

>People don't agree with how much of an uninformed cuck I am.

whats your point?

>missinterpreted
>as long as it leads you to this conclusion I find repulsive, it's "misinterpreted"
>you're only interpreting it correctly when it leads to a conclusion favorable to my point of view

I'm not going to stay in the thread to discuss it but I'll say this: yes, niggers are niggers, but a big part of that problem lack of education and resources. It's pretty hard NOT to be a dumb nigger when you're born into poverty with no father and a drug and dick riddled mom. Again, a nigger is a nigger, but it's a vicious cycle and is largely not their own fault.

Who the fuck said "it's ok" ? It's just explain that their fuckin skin color, or hair color, or whatever, is not the subject.

Who said it was OK, cuck?

That its not about a skin color.

>b-b-but these people are saying things based on facts that don't fit my sjw narrative

Poor people are poor

Did you not read the post? Or are you unable to read the post?

I called them that. Freedom of speech. Here's another example, fuck you.

no, you as a country by allowing your governemnt to become a plutocracy ruled by anti-scientific cruel narcissists.
schools will get worse, college will be less appealing, universities will have to cut budgets, your country will get drained of a good portion of it's smartest people.
So I am not really arguing your initial argument

holy fuck thank you Voltaire

They aren't. It's why Hispanics, whites, Asians and arabs live outside of black neighborhoods.

22% of NY is black and they commit 70% of crime.

The less qualified woman

I love how all OP did was go...
>hey look at these fbi stats people are talking about
and all the sjw's came out of the woodwork.
Never said nigger or anything dispariging twords any other races just pointed at facts

I agree with this. I'm a liberal, in that I vote democrat, but the first thing that needs to be done is reunifying the black family.

Black people don't get married and have kids young. It means free abortion and birth control for all blacks. I don't mind paying $10 a month extra for it to happen.

I did. I'm just not stupid.

Why wouldn't they. When I was the hiring manager for a bank, I hired mostly big tittied women.

"If nyc were all rich (or atleast not poor) and not living in ghetto the crime rate would decrease."

Well, thank you cpt obvious.

I see. So can you send me the stats you have on all of these black people killing people because they don't have a lot of money?

Oh, and next time i get stabbed to death by a black person I'll be sure to remember its because they are poor.

Cuz muh privilege

Sure. White guy is hired. Then there's the chance.
"This employer's racist!" Bum/sjw/pc get involved.
Boycotts. Protests. This makes the employer want to hire the less qualified white guy, because he's sick of the bullshit.

Send me first the stats of all the rich people stabbing someone for their purse or phone.

but universal income actually slashes a big chunk off the governing body.
>.. It's never been done!
there never really was need for it until now. The capitalist system could be sustained with spatial fixes, but the net is spanned tight and ready to snap.
The introduction of universal income is basically an inevitability, since there will be a time when growth can not be sustained otherwise.

Maybe, take some fucking responsibility? "It's not their fault." But poor white men. "They have da privilege. No excuse for them."

I see, so I have to be rich to not kill people? Fuck, whats been holding me back all of these years.

I think that you're just to dumb to understand. Well, at least i tried.

>realize when a woman clutches her purse when someone black comes around

She probably gets fuckin wet, tho

>next time i get stabbed to death by a black person
There was a first time? Lmao and yall say niggas are stupid.

Ill admit black folk hold themselves back with lack of smarts if you admit blacls get shit schools.

Ill admit blacks are more apt to commit violent crimes if you admit that blacks from day one are treated like shit by everyone else simply for being black and that makes blacks fucking furious after about 10 years.

Ill admit blacks are at fault for a lot of their behaviors if youll concede whites have been unjustly forcing blacks under heel since the beginning of recorded history.

Can someone please tell me why most of the crimes are commited by black people ? And not some stupid bullshit like "because they are black lol"

tfw Mexicans make less than Black people and just can't seem to kill anywhere near as many white people

Dont you dare saying something logical on this snowflakes thread !

Why do those statistics always vary so much in numbers?

this better be b8

The reason racists are retarded is simply that you cannot get rid of black people. You just keep drawing lines and marginalising when you simply can't act on anything you're saying. You just have to deal with the fact they are there, cooperate and integrate.
Here in the UK we don't have anywhere near the same proportions of crime by race, while still there are more blacks etc in poverty, difference? We never had segregation or slavery and racism against blacks is next to non existent. Facts show it's the racism of your forefathers which caused your divides, don't keep on doing it yer cuntz

responsibility for what exactly? Being systematically disadvantaged for generations?

Welcome to the first step of redpilling on race relations.

>screenshot of random thread
post the differences in stats and there citations or fuck off

>systematically disadvantaged
holy fuck being this blue pill

I seriously laughed at this. Best post on Sup Forums in a while. Bravo, user.

Either b8 or retarded

Uh wat

OR. The blacks are doing it to themselves. "Here in the UK..." Where do I start?

>LOL BLACKS ARENT AT A DISADVANTAGE HURR DURR BLUE PILL

>FUCK NIGGERS ILL KILL ME SOME SHITSKINS

pick a side user. youre either in one camp or the other.

Nice strawman. Yeah, that's easy for a middle class white male to say because we have opportunities thrown at us like confetti. When you're born in a ghetto with barely one parent and garbage schooling your best aspiration is to be a drug dealer so you can at least feed yourself and have a home. Ghetto niggers don't get scholarships, they don't occupy their mind by participating in band and sports, they don't get a retail job and get promoted to manager because they can't. It just isn't possible in their environment.