Is suicide a cowards way out?

Is suicide a cowards way out?
What does Sup Forums think

Yes

Yes

Do it.

Live a coward die a coward FeelsBadMan

Yes

Yes but in the end it doesn't even matter.

Nah. Suicide is the ultimate fuck you, absolutely refusing to put up with other people's shit and no longer caring about their feelings so much so that you'd deeply hurt them by killing yourself.

"It's a coward's way out" actually translates to "please don't kill yourself i'll cry like a little bitch and i won't be able to use you as gratification anymore."

Absolutely this.

No because killing yourself takes balls.

OP here I don't want To kill MySQL for KeK I personally think it's a bitch way out but this is about that Chester faggot that offed himself yesterday I believe the man had 6 kids and a wife gen left behind

Edgelord

No.
Life is not a race.
If you want to go on an achievement hunt then go for it.
In the end everyone dies the same, all will be forgotten in time, nothing ever lasts.
So if you want to go, why not just go?
The idea of having to hang on just to sludge through as a miserable fuck is retarded and devalues every attempt that we make at building a meaningful society.

In other words, if you realize you're the 5th wheel on the car then just go. Sticking around because you think you have to makes it worse for everyone.

People who think suicide is an awesome thing to but haven't done it themselves are the ultimate fucking pussies...

No

Nice

Ask Chester Bennington.

If you are "regular" citizen - yes.
If you fucked up with gov and mafia, are hunted by some heavy fucks for ages now and before getting you crystal empire shattered you decide to end yourself taking this pleasure from your enemies then no.

if a person doesn't have the right to off themselves, then fuck this shitty world.

Its hard to say if its a cowards way out. We don't know if what is on the other side is worse than this one do we?

scuicide is either an attempt to force lasting reactions from people you don't believe you get the proper reactions for anything you say or do, or it is an attempt to solve personal problems because of laziness.

In the end it doesn't really matter

People always have the right to off themselves. What are the authorities going to do? Arrest the corpse and hold a trial?

How it is an attempt?

If you are more scared of living than dying, then yes

because you don't actually get to know if it worked or not.

a person who kills themself doesn't exactly get verification that their attempt succeeded

every single human being will die at some point, regardless.
literally nobody is important, not the president, not the queen, not the fucking rothschilds or whoever the fuck.
in the grand scheme of things, nobody matters at all.
we are the retarded evolutionary bi-product of fish flopping out of a lake and growing legs, sitting on a rock flying through nothingness around a floating ball of fire at 1000 miles per hour.
so if you wanna die because you hate this life and you want to try and find out what, if anything, comes next, then fair enough. more power to ya, we all have to face it some day.

If you have no obligations to anyone else then just fucking do it if you want to.

If the rope doesn't snap then for sure you'll have a pretty good idea of it for a few seconds though.

except keanu reeves

then the attempt failed

Put it this way, do you want to die a virgin?

It's more selfish than cowardly, nut up cunt and get help

No, then the attempt to kill yourself would be successful.

>or it is an attempt to solve personal problems because of laziness.
I meant the second phrase:
"or it is an attempt to solve personal problems because of laziness."

How is this an attempt?

removing your ability to adequately solve a personal problem doesn't solve a personal problem.

Like every decision in life, it depends on multiple factors.

For most people yes, it's a cowards way for them not to deal with their problems and give up.

For some no, if their problem literally can not be fixed it can be a way out. When I day can't be fixed I mean something like say they were born with a physical or mental defect that inhibits them from living or makes it hurt for them to live. I don't mean the, "my life sux, I can't get girls, I disappointed my mommy and daddy, and noone likes meee!!"

Of course it can be hard to tell because the regards that commit suicide hide it and when people find out it's too late. The ones that advertise it and ask for advice are almost always looking for attention.

Make no mistake, if someone truly wants to commit suicide, there's nothing that's going to stop them and you will never know when they're going to do it.

Not if it's a nigger or a fag. Then they are my hero's!!!

TOP KEKS!

Wait what? So you think the problem will follow you to the afterlife or something if there is one?

Ignore him, he's retarded

Half of the faggots on here won't reply when they've posted shit and been outsmarted. What has become of interlectual debates?

think about it this way: if 2x=8 and you take away x, does 2=8?

There is nothing more pathetic than ending your own life really.

You will be remembered as an hero.

it takes more balls to turn your life around tho.

Amen

>Taruni Sachdev died in the Agni Air Flight CHT plane crash in Nepal, on 14 May 2012, her 14th birthday.[7] Taruni's mother Geetha Sachdev who accompanied her on the flight also died.[8][9][10] Before Taruni left on 11 May 2012 for the Nepal trip, she hugged all her friends, saying, "I'm meeting you guys for the last time".[11] Though it was a light-hearted joke, according to her classmates, Taruni had "never hugged her friends or sent them goodbye messages before leaving for any of her earlier trips..." The last message Taruni sent to her best friend before boarding the flight was jokingly asking what would happen if the plane crashed, followed by "I love you."[11] Her friends believe that it was written in her destiny to die on that plane. Both father and son, Amitabh and Abishekh Bachchan expressed their sorrow over her death.

checkmate

Fine. Let's debate.

This world was made for slaves. Don't kill yourself. Just suffer endlessly for a system that profits of off your misery. Then die.

"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."
-J. D. Salinger

Coward's? Nah.
It's the dick's way out. The egoist's way out.

You deprive world of yourself, for your own self-proclaimed "good".
It's a different kind of brain poison: Not cowardice. It's pride.

Get a load of this faggot.
There are people out there who have nothing of value in them.

>You deprive world of yourself
But they are egoists.
So you say keep all the assholes alife because that makes life better.

I have no ruler for this measure of stupidity.

>There are people out there who have nothing of value in them.
Who's to decide that? Regardless, it's *them* who actually do the judging, if they commit suicide.
Or are you to say people actually know their worth?

>So you say keep all the assholes alife because that makes life better.
No, I'm saying all assholes should "keep themselves" alive, because them seeing themselves as assholes doesn't make them ones.

These aren't decisions one makes for someone else, people commit suicide on their own, so we have to take their perspective.

Thank you for enlightening me great master.

I now suddenly and finaly see the meaning in everything.

Suicide is definitely the cowards way out. Just push through that shit. It's selfish to have your own pity party, while others are trying their best to stand up and deal with life.

Hey, you asked.

Thing is: suicidal people are not in the right mind to make such decision, no matter how you twist it.
There's no hidden meaning here. No secret knowledge, and no extra sugar to make them feel better.

Just the way it is. What drives people to suicide is ultimately flawed judgement.
Not shitty life, personality, financial trouble or whatever the fuck else. Just that: Flawed. Judgement.

>Just that: Flawed. Judgement.
>Who's to decide that?

Are you one of those cucks who take everything someone else says as inherently wrong while thinking he has been fed wisdom with the largest available spoon?

Cowardice.
Pushing through.
Selfishness.
Pity.
Others doing their best.
Dealing with life.

You sound reasonable.

Suicide = THE fuck you of yourself.

Unfathomable to comprehend reason in that breakdown of the mental.

no, everyone dies, one way is as good as another.
plenty of people live because they don't have the courage to take control of their situation and cut it short.

No.
Are you?

Are you saying no one has justifiably committed suicide?

its the last thing in life you can control

but do you want to do that? I'd rather hope not lad

A broken clock still shows the right time twice a day.
That is to say some cases of suicide are justified.

Then again, that's not the point.
The point is - the clock is broken. It'd be foolish to use it to tell the time. Even if it's sometimes right.

Bump

I wish I would have met you.
Now it's a little late.
What you coulda' taught me....

Its a release

why dose a preson commit suicide? many reasons, but in general:

there in a situation that they think is too tough and they see no other way out.

is this person a coward? well, depends on the ditation- are they avoiding a fight, are they commiting suicide to skimp out on a duty, are they avoiding confronting someone about some thing, ect. it depends.

though somet hing in general could be said about suicidals- they are lazzy because they would rather give up then solve their problems (yes yes, blah blah blah fighting for a long time. blah blah blah cant take it anymore).

your lazzy.

it could also be said that such a person lacks willpower. with a little bit of willpower, any problem can be solved. if you cant find some solution to your issue, then you lack the willpower requiered to live through daily life anyway. (yes yes, blah blah blah drained, blah blah blah its too much).

you lack willpower.

and finaly, in most cases it could be said that you have a strong thirst for attention. whats the thing that goes through everyone suicidal persons mind? "this will show them. i bet they'll feel real bad after a kill my self". mememememememememememememememe.

you want to kill your self? please do. we need to cut alot of dead weight anyway.

Once you reach a threshold of bullshit you have to deal with, sure. Otherwise, no.

The clock is digital. The battery is wasted. What now?

Don't tempt me, Satan

you should pay more attention in English class bud.

Young people are cute, my body is shit and it's only going to get worse, I hope I have the guts to end this life before I am unable to do it my self, but who knows what will happen.

you live in a society that is constantly developing and currently our society is developing towards seeing psychological problems as actual problems but the keyword is DEVELOPING so if you live in a family/environment that takes these problem like "you'll get over this","I once had this thing I am sure it's the same","you just need to occupy your mind" it only means after your death they will think you were some psycho they will ridicule your name and no one will care for you.

yup, go live in the wilderness if you're going to kill yourself at least you can die fighting a bear or something

>What now?
I take my leave, thread 404s, life goes on.

You're smart, just tend to overthink things.
Good day and good luck to you Sir.

Have you ever been suicidal?

You think suicidal fucks give a shit about what people care about while they are alive let alone after they cease to exist?

Shitfaces that off themselves give a flying fuck about being psycho?

Assmunchers that munch dirt give a damn about ridicule?

Lifeless turdburgers ponder about others caring?

"I'm not afraid of death. It's the stake one puts up in order to play the game of life." - Jean Giraudoux

Come here ya big goof.

Yes I have.
I'm speaking from experience, no shitty guru wisdom here.
Just life.

You can't even spell. "lazzy"

you spelled it that way twice. You're just a fucking faggot who can't spell. Why would I listen to anything you have to say about anything, much less about topics as grandiose as death and suicide. Fuck yourself.

do it.
suicide should be an accepted and respected part of our society

lol, no better arguments? or just trolls? either way, suck my giant miss-spelled cock, faggots.

or chemicals in your brain out of balance after living like a retard and not contacting a doctor and getting medicated and stabilized.

if you have returning depressions etc.etc.etc. then do it. otherwise, just go to a doctor and get readjusted.

you suck. go away

In order to willingly die, you must be scared of nothing, including death itself.

talking about people that are giving arguments such as these " "

wat????

lol, you suck. pills mate, go to sleep

nope. and this cock aint gonna suck it self.

If any, they were the bravest.

If you're going to kill yourself, don't. Every life has a meaning & use, if you can't find it offer it to someone else. If you really want to die that much then at least let someone use you for their own benefit, you'll make someone "happy" and in the end you'll get what you wanted.

*Upvote*

No, it takes courage to kill yourself. Being cowardly would be carrying on living a meek pathetic existence, and not having the balls to either change or end it.

ahhhh user FFS :3

you suck OP. never been "there" besides that time when you were an angsty teenager.

no shame in suicide.
ask yourself if you could put your family through that. or go see a doctor. depression is a medical condition that can be treated.