Harry Potter Characters You'd Fuck in a Heartbeat

I'll start.

Luna makes my dick throb so hard

Ditto. Since she's the outcast everyone thinks is weird at Hogwarts being nice to her will probably go a long way and will probably get you in her panties faster.

>ywn thoroughly check Luna for nargles

jdimsa

>watching Order of the Phoenix for the first time on HBO
>shot of Luna's feet because "nargles keep taking her shoes"

Thank you based nargles

Luna is the best, yeah. Also, contributing with Fleur.

I wonder how many guys made up shit about supposed magical creatures to mess with her. Like telling her they discovered a potion she has to rub on her face to keep away nargles; the potion is actually cum.

She probably knew what was going on but did it anyway

I have a thing for gingers

>Harry never stuck his wand inside of Luna

Poor taste my man, easily the best girl in the school. Hermione was a bossy know it all and Cho was hung up over Cedric.

Out of all the main girls she was the best and didn't even get introduced until the 5th goddamn movie.

Same.

>cute weird girl likes you
>date a ugly ginger instead

what were they thinking?

also Ginny was cute but never really had any personality at all and hardly said anything.

Book Ginny is great but movie Ginny is terrible.

And why the fuck wasn't Luna introduced in the fist three movies/books? Where the fuck was she during all that shit in years 1/4???

I don't know how it would work, but I'd totally do it.

If Harry Potter was more mature and realistic Luna would definitely be that girl guys pretend to be nice to only to abandon once they get with her due to her weirdness. Their loss; I'd stay and get an awesome girlfriend out of it.

Jodelle would have been a MUCH better Luna

Just whip it out and have her watch and say how ghastly you are

Thanks for the best laugh ive had in days

she spent 3 years as a loner outcast who barely interacted with anyone until eventually she managed to get a few friends

it doesn't bother anyone else that Luna never got mentioned until like the 5th fucking book/film?

Like where the fuck was she during the TriWizard tournament our during the first three years? Did she literally just hide herself in her goddam room or what??

Shit man, she looks like my brother's ex girlfriend. Too bad she was a single mom skank. He got her pregnant and we left the countrey

Dear God the things I would do with the Room of Requirement...

I'm sure if she was "werid" enough she would have got noticed more and made friends I mean fuck Nevill's dumb ass is introduced in the first film/book.

it's just one of the things that always bothered me about HP the best girl doesn't even get introduced until more than half way into the series.

She's a year younger so she wouldn't have interacted all that much with the main characters

If I'm not mistaken she wasn't in the same year as Harry in the books. I think she's one or two years younger.

First for Hermione, hottest on set

what are the chances if you try to do things like that all you get is a note saying "No, just No"
its still a school after all

Neville was a gryfindor and in the same year as the main characters

maybe one year younger but still you see all the first years and younger kids in the background, they couldn't have added her as a background character at the least? You never even see her in the beginning school year festivals.

None of them since they're all part of one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. For real each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert."

"Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to."

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
"The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs.""

"I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King."

they had that magic map shit that wasn't detected at all until Harry's dumb ass got it snatched from him.

Cancerous copy-paste edgy hipster comment, nothing to see here

fuck off to your marvel and DC capeshit threads.

Umbridge>Luna>Trelawney>Hermione>Myrtle>Rita Skeeter>Patils>Ginny>Cho>French Girl>>>Tonks

given that she was going to be a fairly large character and you never really know how kids will look 3 years later they probably played it safe

after all, Hermione was supposed to look fairly average and we all know how that turned out.
Meanwhile Ginny was supposed to be hot enough even the slitherin boys wanted her

Umbridge? You into that milf shit boi?

Are you implying that trash isn't just as pleb as this trash?
kek'd I bet you watch game of thrones too, kiddo

>Shakespeare
>Low tier

And femdom, it's a boys dream

i really really like clemance

Do witches ever get breast implants?

cant they just magic that shit up

No as hot.
Boob jobs and bimbo trash are my kink

>hey bruv what so you think Lunas feet look like I bet they're cute
>>I dunno, just drink a polyjuice potion and disguise yourself as a girl so you can steal her shoes. She'll prolly think nargles did it or something, mate