What does gay sex feel like Sup Forums?

What does gay sex feel like Sup Forums?

Don't know yet. I gave my first blowjob the other day and I can't wait to bottom for the first time.

like getting fucked in the ass

If you're into anal and you're prepared it's the best thing ever.

Assuming you're a bottom and you do it right...it's really good. There's an intense pressure in the best possible way and feel tingling or humming from that pressure throughout your whole body. Straight guys and gay tops for that matter have no idea what they're missing out on.

I've been on both ends. Either way you need lots of lube for it to feel good.

Giving is pretty great, ass is incredibly tight and it feels kinky as fuck.

Receiving can be terrible or the most amazing feeling ever. If you like being submissive and you prepare, nothing can top the feeling of being bent over with a cock being slid inside your ass.

Also, getting cum shot all over you is fantastic.

Like taking a huge painful shit then it feels a bit numb, then it gets a little pleasurable

You know how good it feels to take a shit when it comes out fast as one big log?

If you're doing anal right, it feels like that, but it's going in and out. They key is to stay relaxed so that you're pushing out even when the cock is going in.

like warm apple pie

It feels like sin.

Wars so good about it?

its great as long as you use enough butter

>Straight guys and gay tops for that matter have no idea what they're missing out on.
Well, straight guys and bears can still get fucked in the ass. You can still fuck yourself in the ass with a dildo. Or make your girl fuck you with a strapon, if you are into that

like taking a shit but backwards

This completely

Take it from me, dildo's have nothing on a real guy.

assuming you've prepared and lubed.... its amazing

if you have a little bit of a sub side nothings better than presenting your ass to a panting man whos gonna take it
its really hot and kinky when he slowly lets your ass adjust before fucking and when he does it feels great
Its like a full feeling and pleasure can radiate over your body, but like a constant tingling and humming in your navel area

its just fun and hot
you can cum multiple times for the right partner.

Like the tongue of god has massaged and kneaded your silky smooth secret portal open and is licking you from the inside.

It's really a lot of fun, actually. Of course, you can get bad dick and guys who don't know how to use theirs.

Exactly this. There's a bit of a submissive aspect to it. Letting him control you and use your body is really hot.

Like a cock in your ass

It's not gay if you get fucked in the ass by a girl right?

weirdly enough, I've had poor luck with tops, but amazing hands-free cumming orgasams from my dildos.

Technically, no.

In reality, yes.

Like a meaty poo that coughs in your bumhole and you like don't wanna let it leave because you like the poo coughing in your bumhole so you keep sucking it in using your ass breath but eventually the meaty poo falls out and you find out it's a man and your bumhole it just left coughing back at the man with dripping coming out

That sucks, bro. If you can find a good top it will make all the difference. Good chemistry between you two will drive you crazy in the sexiest way. I got started as a teenager and I've had a lot of luck finding good tops, but I've had a few "meh" tops as well. It was like they didn't know what they were doing.

Yeh, what he said

The first guy who actually topped me was amazing. 8 inch dick, went balls deep, and felt totally amazing. Since I was still inexperienced, he did go a little easy on me. But then I had another guy with a thicker dick. Didn't even get it all the way in and just kinda pounded away. It was a real bummer.

Gay.

Vers bottom bifag here. It's super gay. But it's also super fun.

I hear ya. There are some tops who just want to take. That's sexy and all, but if they'd be a little more "benevolent" I suppose, and take some time only at first to go easy, then their bottoms would reward them so well and they'd let their tops go crazy.

True Dat

think about squeezing a big sharp poo but when you think your just about to squeeze it out. The poo goes back inside of you then tries to sneak out again

Prostate stimulation feels like the start to an orgasm
But for like 15 mins
And when you do orgasm it feels insanely good

Yup, that's pretty true. I don't mind a more dominant top. But when they're just trying to get a nut, it's really annoying. But if they take their time and go a little slower at the start and then start going harder. Oh man, so much fun.

Sexy dirty talk is a must too. Otherwise you're just staring at the wall.

it feels amazing and when you get your first try you'll crave cock like you never thought possible

I REALLY want to suck a dick. I've sucked my own, well just the tip so I kind of know what it's like but i want the real thing just scared to catch and would give it to my wife

In my case, it felt like "Shit! I was sure that I would enjoy to be fucked in the ass but, nope! nope! nope!" And stupid me tried it a second time to be sure.

For sure. I love a verbal top, especially when I'm sucking their dick.

got fucked by an old man today. his wife's was away so he took me in his place and fucked me in their bedroom.
feelsgoodman.jpg

I've gotten to where I need dirty talk. I put that in my profile on all the apps.

I like it, but it's not super necessary for me. Mostly I like toys.

you all should start doing it today

Stilm virgin... Would fuck sb and also get fucked... But I am shx as fu.k

ask reddit.

THIS OP, THIS