Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jjv4sk6DQhs?t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=LHijio1Izc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I kek'd.

Fucking ISIS in the background

Haha holy shit OP you've done it again
Completely btfo'd my sides

Reported to Trudeau. Enjoy jail time you fucking leaf.

Thank you for helping us clean up our country

lol

>tfw you're trying to think what your grandmama would say in this situation

>decapitates u in the name of allah

ur welcum

This board is not dead.

>nobody has claimed skeeeeeeyup tripfag
>i wont because fuck tripfags
dissapointed

Skeeup youre not listening

SKEEEEUUUUPPPPPP

>a name but no trip
>a trip but no name

i swore i would never trip [spoiler]again[/spoiler]

Here

SKEEUP

you win

Audibly kek'd and startled my roommate

Is skeeeeup posting the hottest new meme of 2017 besides HWNDU and bogs?

Just when you thought this meme couldn't get any worse

t. Skeeeeeeeeeup

SKEEUUPPP.

BUT SKEEUUP

someone tell me they copied the fishfry post.

skrrrp skrrrp

>SKEYP IT'S LIKE MY GRANDMOFFA ALWAYS USED TO SAY, YOU CAN SHIT IN MY CEREAL BOWL IF YOU WANT, JUST DON'T CALL IT BREAKFAST

>SHANNON! SHANNNNON!
>BOI I'M FINNA BEAT DA BLACK OFF DAT ASS AGAIN!

T H I C C

>Your grandmother was a wise woman; reminds me of something my uncle always said, "Early bird gets the worm, but the worm that sleeps in still gets to watch cartoons on Fox." Ya feel me?

>Dolphins
>In Houston

wat

youtu.be/Jjv4sk6DQhs?t=7s

Literally seven seconds in

>My grandmother used to say

Me on the right

>all those chicanos in the background

*skips*

I have no idea what I am doing.

is it me or does this guy look very intelligent

SKEEEUUUP

TAHM BRADEY

Saved

Rare SKKEEUUPP poster

thats houston for you

Is this the /UNDISPUTED/ game thread?

SKEEUP getting BTFO right now

Yep

God damn there are so many darkies in Texas.

can some1 give me a quick rundown on this skeeup meme?

Is Tom autistic?

youtube.com/watch?v=LHijio1Izc0

Livestream

This guy turns my racism up to 11.

I cant help feel superior to him abd people like him while hearing him speak.

And im a fucking loser.

Seriously though he literally uses primitive noises for arguments.

>I slept with my grandmother

WAIT WHAT

Glad im not the only who caught that lql

God i could not care about this fucking story. Only reason I watch this shit show is because of the troll god Skip

>Lil Wayne

Jesus christ kill it with fire

Btw, if you were to watch both this show and First Take youd see Shanon copies some of SAS points almost verbatim. How is he is still employed.

Its almost sad how much he talks about his grandmother behind closed doors I bet he has fucking nightmares and really misses her

This is a quality thread, /speeup/

Oh boy is Butthurt Jenninga gonna cry about Godgers again?

Skip is gonna think Edelman is more valuable Shanon takea Julio

They havent started talking as i type this and i already know lol
Yeeep there. He goes.

you mean the guy who writes for him copies the guy who writes for SAS?

I mean you can't seriously believe these people come up with their own arguments and shit

Everything everyone on these shows is "not even close"

Yeah you are right haha. This is the WWE of sports talk

Btw im still convinced Molly is doing both shows another a different alias.

surely they're speaking extemporaneously

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUP

underrated

JOEH

CHREEUS

My ears pricked up from across the room i had to go back and rewind

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>*SMACKS LIPS*
>SO YOU BE SAYIN'.......
>HOL' UP NOW, HOL' UP
>SO WHATCHU SAAAAAYIN'....
>CHUCK DID NOTHIN' WROOOONG?!

HOL ON, WHAT, HOW AM, WHAT I'M TRYIN TO SAY IS LEHBRON IS RIGHT

I am positive he meant sleeping as little boy.

My sister and I would sleep with our grandma as small kids

Underrated

S

hahah

SKEEEUP

sk-skeeeuup...

*SKEUUP*
My Grandma used to say[Insert unrelated shit]

>they watch skip bayless

11 years and still chugging

Love you Sup Forums

Why do people not like the Herd?

Cowherd is decent but can be over the top quite easily. Love his analogies tho

10/10

I haven't been on Sup Forums in years. Do you guys watch both this talk show and max kellerman?
Is Sup Forums in consensus as which is better?

Hold your breath and post it lads
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

I don't watch or listen to much sports analysis anyways, but I'd say anywhere from 50-90% of Sup Forums is actively boycotting ESPN, as I am

SSKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPP

>he doesn't watch the troll master

He literally makes athletes so mad they make diss tracks about him.

Kevin Durant is also obsessed with him and would find out what Skip was saying on his phone as soon as his games were over.

Max Kellerman is a faggot. Wrong brother was killed imo.

Yea listening to Max, he loves taking the SJW side of things. I assume skip and this other black guy is where the real banter is at anyway

Kellerman is shit desu. Hope that SAS goes to fox too.

>Skip vs SAS while Shannon moderates and Joy stands in the background in a bikini

brety gud

he's just towing espn sjw corporate policy

Yes

First Take banter is contrived "I always beat you, hahaha, you never beat me lol"

While Skip and Shannon are always having bets over NFL team wins and getting into it about players and actually have fun.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKEEUP

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

*SKEEEEUP INTENSIFIES*

is this an american sports meme?

Quick rundown on this meme?