Why didn't Superman just break his legs?

Why didn't Superman just break his legs?

Other urls found in this thread:

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2012/10/03/n-dakota-man-shot-3-times-in-head-survives/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulović
electrek.co/2016/07/07/tesla-model-s-son-survive-80mph-crash-truck-images/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>shit-writing: the movie

>being unable to follow a superhero movie

literal plot armour

>You.. Have.. to save... Mother!

I can see why Batman started to see eye to eye with him here. Batman really misses his mother!

Because it wouldn't be a superhero thing to do.

What I want to know is what was a 1080p security camera doing in the middle of nowhere and why did hydra save the footage of an assassin by one of its assassins?

Because he can't save Martha with broken legs.

>Because it wouldn't be a superhero thing to do.
You mean like outright murdering a guy to save your girlfriend?

Who did he murder?

>marvelcucks actually cry about african warlords being killed
wow

Jesus Christ that part was so retarded. The most retarded thing about it is when that slut get there and says "it's the name of his mother" or some shit like that, dude what in the actual fuck where they thinking it was literally impossible to her to hear what they were saying, LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

A terrorist in the beginning of the movie.

If he kill murder a guy, he can break a guys legs.

>1080p
I think tv/ should stop watching capeshit, they clearly can't follow it. If yoy thought the camera footage was 1080p you have to be a third world nigger.

I'm pretty sure that terrorist guy survived

>flys at him full speed taking him through 3 walls
>pretty sure he survived

720p then. What was it doing there and why did hydra keep a copy of an assassination by one of its assassins...

because plot armor.

Batman beats everyone because plot armor.

everyone can beat Batman in reality, but his power is literally a plot controlling device.

in reality, he is literal street tier with Daredevil and Black Widow. but plot armor has him facing the likes of Thanos and Darkseid and winning, always.

>Thanos
for some reason he doesn't just obliterate batman with ease, thus giving bats just enough time to tell Thanos he fucked his girl, Death, only to have Thanos fall to the floor. Batman wins.

>Darkseid
for some reason Darkseid doesn't obliterate him and this gives bats just enough time to find his super weakness or whatever that traps Darkseid in an unbreakable curse.

>Flash
for some reason Flash doesn't blitz him 20 times in .00001 attoseconds, giving Bats just enough time to put a peeled banana skin on the floor, thus wrecking Flash.

>Doc Strange
for some reason Doc doesn't obliterate him, or send him back in time to relive his parents death over and over until he blows his own brains out, he doesn't send him to another dimension to get fucked. thus giving Bats enough time to strike, only to find out Strange has auto shields, for some reason Strange doesn't do anything again and thus gives Batman enough time to strike again and actually breaks the shield and kills Strange, because since Batman is so dead inside from his parents deaths, he isn't really there, so the shields couldn't stop something that wasn't really there.

fuck Batman.

Superman took most off the blunt force also the karate effect

>terrorist
well there you go dumbass

GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE!!

>muh headcanon

So he'll kill a guy but not break another's legs? Okay.

you try a little too hard to be upsetting familio

>kills a man
>no proof of death

Muh headcanon

I'm sorry logic upsets you.

How is there no proof? If you think a guy survived that you're literally retarded.

>I'm sorry logic upsets you.

People have survived worse in real life

No, that one of the reasons they were having that congressional hearing, to protest the fact that he was getting involved in affairs of state. And the whole thing was a frame job by lex luthor to trick the world into thinking superman... shot a bunch of guys, I guess.

>probably

No the frame job was Superman burned the motherfuckers with eye beans

fucking kek

A man was shot 8 times in the head. Did he died?

A woman hit earth at over 80mph when her parachute failed to open. Did she died?

A man crashed into a wall at 130mph in a car. Did he died

10/10

Can someone answer my question please it's been bothering me for the last few days

To be fair, people surviving the other 2 has actually happened, buy you are not selling me someone survived getting shot in the head 8 times.

ya, its just like the other one with ironquip , the relative powers make no sense

i didnt even bother watching BvS, looked so stupid

Get it while it's hot!

So then what the fuck was lois doing running around with muh magic bullets?

To connect lex (lexcorp) to the frame job/ murders since the bullet is only produced by lexcorp

But the government already knew lex was involved in the security there.

They didn't know kgbeast was working for lex, no one did. Lois managed to get a hold of a prototype bullet that was manufactured by lexcorp.

The information of the prototype bullets were held by the military and were handed to Lois which completed her story which in turn tied lex to everything

>kgbeast
Wait, that fuck was supposed to be KGBeast?

Yes

wtf I hate snyder now

>you're too good for me Alfred
>long pause
>yes, I am

What was the point of this exchange? Was it supposed to be a quip?

>Batman literally has a fuck huge ton of kryptonite
>all he does with it is make dust and a spear out of it
>but for some fucking reason the second move in his plan was to spray him with gattling guns and NONE of them had kryptonite tips
Literally the dumbest shit I've seen in a theater

I have no idea how you contrarian faggots defend this movie

Batman lured him into a false sense of security.

Is that better than killing him, if your plan is to kill him?

He obviously wanted to showcase his superior skills when the playing field was level. Also if you show your kryptonite card too early you'll make the infinitely powerful god decide that he needs to finish you off quickly.

>literally impossible for her to hear what they were saying
Lol no it wasn't stupid fuck. Did you not catch the part where he's screaming "why did you say that name"? And superman yelling save Martha. Pretty sure someone would hear that in the big empty building they were in

he needed his help, I thought that was obvious

You wish faggot lol

You do know this applies to every capeshit ever made right?

>you'll make the infinitely powerful god decide that he needs to finish you off quickly.
But he'd be dead already.

A better question is why he didn't try to explain better.

Severely injuring Batman is literally the worst thing he could have done. To get Martha back, his two options were to kill him or convince him to help. He can't help with broken legs.

Because superman didn't actually plan to or want to kill batman, he came there to ask for his help. Batman was basically feeding into his power fantasy and getting him to put his guard down, he wanted to beat him up and shooting him wouldn't satisfy batman's desire to beat the shit out of superman while talking shit.

lois is telepathic in BvS. Its how she knows what they were saying and how she knows she needs to get the spear, despite never being within two miles of doomsday.

How is Ben going to get back into shape for the next film?

> he came there to ask for his help.
>hey bruce, I need your help
>*throws bruce 500 yards away*
>bruce, what're you doing, listen to me
>*throws bruce through a building*
>bruce, stop playing aroung
>*throws bruce through another builing*
>*bruce hits him with kryptonite gas*
>omg bruce, why

isn't there an entire batman run with him in a wheelchair and being handicapable?

because its a kids movie

so deep...

w-what? why?

thats retarded

Zack Snyder.

Oh goodness gracious theres been too many anti-Civil War threads lately

Better take some cheapshots at BvS

M-Martha!

batman didnt want to just kill him. he wanted superman to know that with all his power it was a human man that did him in.

She's literally like 100 meters from the fight and she doesn't run to get the spear until she literally sees doomsday going crazy in the distance while they fight and runs back in after she realizes it's another godlike creature and that they'll need the spear.

>anti-Civil War threads
>implying they're not obvious bait threads that retards keep on falling for

Lois also has teleportation in this universe
Even at the end of Man of Steel she flew from the big crater in Metropolis to the random building that Superman and Zod fell

I don't know. It's irrelevant either way, as Lex gave him like 30 minutes before Martha would be killed. Probably not enough time to get a wheelchair and be immediately useful.

why is clark such a bully

>She's literally like 100 meters from the fight

SHE WAS IN GOTHAM, THEY WERE IN METROPOLIS

HOW FUCKING CLOSE TOGETHER ARE THESE CITIES

a better question is how did supes yank batman's manscera off?

Across a bay. A short helicopter ride away. An hour or two by car with traffic.

Batman has always had magic guyliner

The gov knew that Lex was arming the rebels because Lex was working for the gov, but nobody could knew that because the gov arming rebels in other countries is... bad, which is why Lex was hired.

The movie was basically doing a dig at the Syria crisis.

What about Bane?

Bane?

Lex was also hired by the gov to get at Superman, too, but we weren't shown who was protecting Lex's back in the movie.

... so... uh, wait

>government hires lex to arm rebels
>lex has his PMC use the weapons hes arming rebels with to shoot a bunch of rebels and make it look like superman shot them then burned them with flamethrowers
>government starts inquiry into rebels that superman shot and burned with flamethrowers
>they call superman to testify
>he actually shows up, the absolute madman!
>lex blows up congress, not to cover his involvement with the rebels, but to make it ... look like superman did it?

seriously, fucking what?

>but we weren't shown who was protecting Lex's back in the movie.
Was it the guy he fed a jolly rancher too?

It goes like this:

>the government wants to fuck that African country something fierce
>so the government hire Lexcorp to secretly train and arm the rebels while saying that they proclaim total neutrality in that conflict

>the government also want to have something they can use against Superman
>so the government hire Lexcorp as well to investigate Superman
>Lexcorp finds out about the Superman - Lois connection
>using the African country civil war that he has been secretly involved in Lexcorps attracts Lois to the place for a bogus story
>Lois goes there and all hell goes to shit
>Superman of course saves her proving Lexcorp theory
>Lexcorp them shoot the rebels and burn their to frame Superman for their deaths, and later take the bullets out
>by pure luck a single bullet is stuck in Lois briefcase during the chaos early
>Lois use that bullet to investigate what really happened after a hired actress blame Superman for the massacre
>the shitstorm created by the hired actress gives the congress the heat they needed to put into question Superman's actions

We aren't really shown. What we know is this:

Lex was hired to secretly train and arm the rebels.
Lex was hired to get at Superman.
The Secretary of State knew that Lex was secretly training and arming the rebels.
The Secretary of State didn't want to give a statement to help Lois investigation.
The Secretary of State warned Lois that her life was in danger and not from just Lex.
Lex said that he wouldn't spend a day in the jail and that he had friends.

dang yo, that's some great headcanon ya got there

>a single bullet is stuck in Lois briefcase
Is that where it came from? Is that in the theatrical cut, because I swear that she just pulled it out of her ass.

>not murdering a whole army to save someone

>

This is weird b8

Confirmed for not watching the kino

>yfw they mention CIA in the Africa scene

Does that mean CIA is going to appear in future DCEUkinos?

IT'S HIS MOMMY'S NAME! PLS NO BULLY!

>lol, why didn't Tony Stark just use a massive EMP to wipe-out the machines
>just like flip the switch dog

CIA is the nick fury of the DC cinematic universe.

>shot 8 times in the head, did he died?

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2012/10/03/n-dakota-man-shot-3-times-in-head-survives/

>woman hit earth at 80 mph when parachute failed to open, did she died?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulović

>A man crashed into a wall at 130mph in a car. Did he died

electrek.co/2016/07/07/tesla-model-s-son-survive-80mph-crash-truck-images/

>B-B-B-BUT MUH MARVEL!

Fuck off, Marvel-faggot.

>Batman beats everyone because plot armor.

No, it's because Batman is intelligent to think outside the "MUH SUPERPOWERS" box when dealing with beings stronger than himself, like Solomon Grundy, or Killer Croc, or even super-juiced Bane.

I can tell just from your pathetically laughable post that you've never read a comic in your life and are simply a butthurt movie-fag marvel-fuck.

Hang yourself for being so upset at fiction.

>headcanon

It's literally what happened you mongoloid

Knight fall era yes. He was handicapped and had adventures in England. Shit was so boring.

>why didnt superman kill bruce at the party
>why didnt superman throw batman into the sun
THAT THE REAL EDGY QUESTION KIDDO

Why doesn't he just turn back time by reversing the earths rotation?