Be me 18

>be me 18
>use tinder
>basically match with this cute chick
>likes memes (Not the normie types)
>Anyways we speak for like a solid week.
>bond on chat
>literally my carbon copy i'm not joking
>Anyways we speak about past relationships
>tells me she's never been in one and how vulnerable she is etc
>I expose my soft side (kek)
>Tell her that I would like a relationship (Didnt specify with her etc)
>Tells me that she likes flings etc.
>and basically I came to the point that I'm not interested in that shit because I did that for like 3 years and experienced many sexual things with many different partners
>Tell her that
>literally fall deep with her
>then after a while I say something stupid to avoid the awkwardness
>it works
>Anyways she went to sleep
>I'm going to meet up with her next week
>not sure if it's a date
>Help Sup Forums what do I do?
pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's a man.

She's actually not a trap or a man because she's a mutual friend to my bestfriend so they know each other

could be someones using her account or something fishy, sounds too good to be true

Just ... what the actual fuck.

idk man she sent me a pretty personal video of herself so like I doubt it's anyone using her account

you were totally talking to a bot

try skyping her or something and if there's any fishy excuses be a little bit more careful

I'm certain she's not a bot because we speak the local language,and she has like 20-30 mutual friends so again I doubt it's a bot.

Guys the point is what should I do? she ain't a bot or a catfish.

>wants meaningful relationship
>finds psycho chick on tinder

Millennials... just when you think they can't be any more retarded, they step it up a notch.

post a god damn picture

You go to the date. You don't act like a complete waste of air. You look where it leads and possibly bone her and maybe more. You hope she ain't chris hanson. Or some guy and where you wish chris hanson would save you.

tl;dr
>Don't be an utter spaz

Oh, and:

>asks for advice on Sup Forums

I've learnt if they ask if it's a date, of course it is. Show confidence, women don't meet with guys for not dates unless they're already good friends. If she wasn't interested in dating you I'd reckon she'd be thinking "I hope he doesn't want to be more than friends" and would avoid or at least be a bit awkward about talking about relationships, she's opening up so you know what to expect from her
Plus they're not gonna be the ones to call it a date first or ask you to be their boyfriend etc, gotta take the plunge
If you want to date her then have some mystery but really make your intentions clear, you're there to have a nice time at least is what thought I'd arrive with-takes the pressure off and gives you a simple goal, good luck

Nigger yur gonna die

Thanks guys really appreciate it

You might get a good reply but Sup Forums is mostly gonna give you the same, really original comments.
Your life isn't that insane that it's 9/10 a bot and the rest are undateable women, you'll get it

No prob
Check out the channel "school of life" it might help? I wish I found it earlier I would've learnt things a lot quicker, I was 18 2 years ago but I've found there's always plenty more to learn.

holy shit I love this youtube channel already

Ayyy enjoy, even though I now have a relationship it's good to watch, it's clever stuff that really makes things clear or makes me think "if I knew this before that could've saved me years of making some retarded moves" lmao

Hang yourself fag

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

Wtf is kek?