Post the most inaccessible album you know

post the most inaccessible album you know.
some more similar to this one if you got it

Couldn't you just turn the ID channel on?

what's so inaccessible about interviews?

On a similar note: can I get accesible noise? I like pic related.

>he thinks an interview album is inaccessible
Here is an album equally as inaccessible
Real hardcore d33p shit

Pic related is highly accessible but holds up as high quality too, enjoy

There's nothing inaccessible about Buyer's Market, it isn't difficult listening, it's just about disturbing themes

step aside ladies

>tfw listening to this while reading Lolita

>they think an album containing actual audio of children getting abused is accessible music

Except it doesn't?

You're thinking of p************n, OP's post is just interviews ABOUT it. Not even that disturbing. It's like an audio documentary, hardly inaccessible listening.

Will listen. Didn't know Merzbow could be accesible. Thanks, dude.

You just need to listen to more music.

Sure, man. DOA8AM is full of jazz samples, it's really nice. If it's still too inaccessible, the earlier you go in his discography the less harsh it is, pic related is closer to industrial than noise, and progressing through his work chronologically will get you ready for his more contemporary stuff.

I forgot what it was called but it had like 75 tracks that were all untitled and they consisted of this woman making weird noises with her mouth among other things. p sure it was on the poseurcore chart.

Zenjin - Pseudoscorpion or bust

forgot pic because autism

The vocals, man

Bad idea.
You said the forbidden word.

delet b4 thred ded

Skin Crime - Whorebutcher

ebin meme

it's not audio of children getting abused, it's about children talking about it you idiot.
again, nothing so inaccessible.

I remember when this was mentioned some time ago before it was very well known. some guy linked to an old sharethread where there was an active link. I downloaded it thinking it was just some obscure power electronics record. frightfully deleted it after listening to a bit of the first track

same dude as here yeah i got this mixed up with that OTHER album, its been a long time since i listened to it