Just got back from the bar. A fat fucking feminist legitimately tried to fight me tonight. I'm 6' 200 lbs...

Just got back from the bar. A fat fucking feminist legitimately tried to fight me tonight. I'm 6' 200 lbs. fucking shredded. And her fat fuck husband sat back and didn't say a word until security threw her out. Should I have punched the bitch in the face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Czb4rImsph0&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czb4rImsph0&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=spJVIAjM0Rk&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spJVIAjM0Rk&has_verified=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Punch everyone in face, user. Don't afraid of nobody.

Fuck everybody then

I'm fucking heated. Never been in a fight before and the first opportunity I get is a fat ass chick I can't hit as she's in my face..

Bruh, no.. In bars, be a drinker, not a figther.

Why want for the opportunity to be in a fight? It's no fun. Even if you win, it rarely ends there. And doctors are busy enough as it is.
t. corwardly user

you should only punch if she punched first, and remember to use appropriate force.

You did the right thing user. If you would have hit her the whole bar would've turned against you and it would've escalated.

Sad but it's the way it is.

Should of told the husband to control his wife then got in a fight with him.

I wouldn't. If she's yelling and starting shit to the point where security is getting involved you're better off taking the high road and just putting up with it calmly, let her be the one to humiliate herself. If you punch a woman in the face, even if she completely deserves it, it's all going to go downhill from there, because a blatant double standard exists. It's not fair, but that's how it is. The difference between a man and a feminist is the ability to deal with life not always being fair.

Yes, and then you should've shouted "I IDENTIFY AS A FEMALE" so you had immunity to any feminist drivel.

It's bullshit that she can be in my face yelling that I'm a pussy and I just have to sit there and take it.. Fuck man

Fucking white cis males always looking to fight against strong indipendent women in a last ditch effort to mantain the patriarchical status quo

This

mate my advice is next time this happens, punch her so hard in the face that her mom won't recognize her when you finish :^)

>Just got back from the bar.

Unless you're some faggot from Hawaii or possibly a cool dude from Alaska, it was 3am when you made this thread at the earliest. If it takes you an hour to get home from the bars, reconsider your situation.

But no, assaulting someone because they hurt your feelings is nigger-tier. If you really want to, draw out the first punch and then go to town.

"Mate, put your cocksleeve on a leash."
I think that would have triggered the feminist more than him

Thats actually true

I don't go home and immediately get on Sup Forums you faggot

For god's sake don't punch her.

She and her husband are looking to sue the establishment and you for damages. Common ploy. They were probably streaming or at least filming you as well.

Don't fall for this shit.

Also if you care about your local bar you'll have them change their security and have cameras as well. That's the best way to combat this faggotry.

What to be anonymous in a bar? Build your own.

Brave new world user. Brave new world.

Don't ruin your life over some rando idiot, user

>I am not a fetish

No, you're a fatass

No. You would have been vilified and arrested.

Tolerate said whale unless said whale hits you in which case all bets are off.

>I dobt go home and immediatly get on Sup Forums
GTFO normalfag REEEEEE

No one is pulling the bullshit flag?

>fuckin shredded

Sure thing brah

This

>he doesn't browse Sup Forums all throughout the night
>doesn't post in live time like it's his blog and people actually care about him
Fucking normies reeeeee

But no, I'll stop fucking with you man. Yeah that's pretty unfortunate. You did good not hitting her, not only is that a crime but also pretty fucked. Let the stupid cunt say her shit until security throws her out. Shit, engage her and call her out on her stupid shit if you want, just don't resort to violence unless she assaults you first. Then it's legal to retaliate, but even then, maybe hold off if she's some weak cunt who can't do any damage. Hopefully her cuck of a husband will see shit is about to get real and stop her.

Well not "fucking shredded". Probably like 12% body fat

Looked at her husband a couple times while this fat fuck is going off in my face and he's just starring at his phone like this is a normal occurrence for this bitch. She's just going to keep doing it until some one punches her in her fat fucking jaw

Honestly just blow out your cheeks and make eating motions if a fatty gets mad at you.
They're all so super insecure about it, it's the easiest shit in the world.
>I see your mouth moving but all I hear is gobble gobble gobble
>Offer to buy her a fun sized box of donughts to calm her down
They can fall over with a heart attack and you don't even have to touch them.

Holy fuck that's hilarious

>going to a bar
Degenerate

Hey good talk everybody I'm going to sleep. Peace

why are Canadians such pussies

>She's just going to keep doing it until some one punches her in her fat fucking jaw
Just make sure it isn't you, man. You seem like a cool dude, don't go to jail because some cunt thinks real life is like tumblr and people disagree with her.

Plus there's always that possibly someone has a gun or knife on them to equal the playing field. Depending on your state, it could be perfectly legal to have such things on you at a bar. Check your local laws of course. I know in my state it's illegal to actually carry your CCW to any establishment that makes more than 65% of their profits in alcohol sales (so bars). But knives? You're A-Okay. I know I always have my knife on me downtown.

it's not called Krav MAGA for nothing

kek approves

Should have hit the husband for not controlling his bitch.

Canada everybody.

Kek.

In that situation, fight her man.

>doing it this wrong
Don't even notice her. Even if she would hit you. Then say to her man that his dog he is taking for a walk has taken a dump and he should take care of it.

>DID U JUST HIT UH GIRL BRUH?
> U JUST HIT A GIRL?
yeah well she assaulted me, spit in my face and threatened me with a knife
>BRO U JUST HIT A GIRL BRO
>CALL THE COPS I SAW IT THIS GUY JUST HIT A GIRL BRO
>>implying the crowd doesnt simply white knight it out and gang up on you

yeah good luck going to jail regardless if you are innocent, regardless if the security cameras show it, even if theres at least 4 witnesses to help you out

theyll still storm in and put you in a cop car

youtube.com/watch?v=Czb4rImsph0&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czb4rImsph0&has_verified=1

even with the gash on his ear that needed stitches from her heel, this cell phone video, probably at least 2 people saying it was defense, the dude still went to jail. eventually it was sorted and the ratchet had charges, but the guy still had to be processed

youtube.com/watch?v=spJVIAjM0Rk&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spJVIAjM0Rk&has_verified=1

this bitch went literal schitzo, who'd the cops throw to the ground when they got there?

It's 8 am and you got back from bar? Whree the fuck do you live and your day is lost

>Even if you win
If you win, the other guy wins.

Once a group of feminazi lesbians came and tried to fight us. They started the fucking thing being drunk underage idiots. First dumb drunk lesbian hits friend in the face. He swings back and fucking KOs her shes out. All other lesbians jump back. She gets up a moment later "I CANT BELIEVE YOUD HIT A GIRL". An entire fucking riot breaks out because we were gaybashers apparantly. Me and 3 friends get arrested. Charged with hate crimes. Police dropped all the charges when they interviewed the girls and they couldnt keep story straight and were clearly lying and we consistantly told the same story.

Fucking 2 tiered justice system. If I went to jail for 2 years (minimum for hate crime) I would have killed that fucking dyke and her family

This must be bait. A feminist with a husband ?

Ignore the women. They secretly like when you go straight for the boyfriend. Shows dominance and superiority. Use a classic that hell get and she propbaly won't. "What do I use as a punching bag for my dick? Your girlfriends throat" and when he joins your team know if they aren't serious not only did you won the battle against the bitch. Losing the beta over you taking his man card she also loses her meal ticket. Trust me bro don't swing at broads nothing goods came of it