>creampie her so much she has to wear >pantyliners for all the cum
>at work
>wife calls
>pantyliner in master bathroom trash
>wife only uses tampons
>still at work
>what do i do when i get home b?

Tell her you had diarrhea and you were using it

Say that you have a weird pantyliner fetish and you just wanted to blow a load on it. Tell her that she should wear them and fulfil your fetish or something you lil retard lol

Say goodbye to your fuckbuddy, and possibly your marriage.

Does your girlfriend have a boyfriend?

I wouldn't do anything. You'd need to have a wife or girlfriend in the first place.

Repent and tell wife you want to be poly.

yo this image is weird. any backstory of it?

Laugh at her and say: "don't you remember that time before thanksgiving when you asked me to pick up tampons but I bought you liners? No but seriously I'm fucking some strange on the side and they're full of my cum. Want some?"

You're ducked.

What's wrong with it?

im not a native english speaker and tired. if you mean my grammar and spelling with "wrong"

Well, bring someone to you house was the first mistake, she will leave something behind for your wife to find but something you probably would not notice, do you have a sister or female relative how you could say dropped by

do you have a sister?
If so, then I'd recommend telling your wife your sister was over and you came in her so much she had to wear pantyliners. problem solved

Weird sometimes means wrong. I was just trying to say there was nothing weird about it. It's a cats tail btw. I just made it look like a skinny penis by hiding the cat under my jumper and pulling the tail out haha

the cleaning lady maybe

lol

no but your mom does! thanks user!

but then i might have to fuck her

no but maybe my wife does

>be me
>search google for sticky pussy panties

How do you know his mom has a sister? Or is this a retarded response just here to mention his mom in some, stupid derogatory fashion?

and i'm shitting cum. great story user