A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=esNHjSaEURg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get this copy pasta

you should stop looking like a boy.

I don't want to be mean, but you do look like a boy with that hair. You should try to find another haircut that is also short, but that actually looks girly.

Go bald

Would you fucking retards stop replying to this stale shitposter

Fucking newfags.
A. Timestamp.
B. Age.
C. If above 18, please find internet rule #37.

Fuck those people, one of my earliest friends I thought was a boy [she was a girl]. DO NOT please people, it will lead you down a life of misery, do everything you can possibility do is hold on to your self identity what you want, what you feel etc... don't even move an inch for ANYONE please be as stubborn and possible and when people get worked up not getting their way you know you are winning.

Long time no see.

Get naked in front of them. Then they will never doubt you again.

Stale pasta is stale. 0/10

You are the faggest of all, faggot.

>Fucking newfags.
>I am le oldfaggot
>asks a copypasts poster for timestamp
>oldest copypasta ever known on Sup Forums

Oldest ever? Think you may be exaggerating a tad? I'm not the oldest oldfag, but I started here in 06. I just leave every once in a while. Even if it's a pasta (I believe you) I had to tell the newfags to ask for a timestamp. Please, your Lordship, forgive me.

Nudes so we can judge

>Post 1,000,000+
>Oldest copypasta
Thanks for proving my point, fag.

Jesus fucking Christ user, read the fucking thread will you

Newfag detected

>t I started here in 06
>2008
>2009

not sure what point you think's been proven here

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL AHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS POST IS FUCKING HILARiOUS LMAO !

hey op, stop drooling on yourself

kill yourself you down syndrome child, you actual autist. never breath again you cock sucking mongrel. dont waste anyones time or energy on yourself and just cease to exist. the minute you are no longer in this world is the moment the world is a better place. .

>old Sup Forums

people think Sup Forums was always pathetic, but back in 06-09 era... Sup Forums could easily fucking ruin your life youtube.com/watch?v=esNHjSaEURg

You said it's the oldest. The. Then proved yourself wrong, you mongoloid double-nigger.

I actually used to be friends with the lad in the picture in upper school. So weird to see him as copypasta

oh. i just saw this somewhere else. is this a glitch in the matrix?

Im sorry too much 2 read im way too drunk

are his initials TT ?

JH

He might have changed his name after upper school, as I kept seeing him around after we went into different circles, and he was beyond losing it. Make up, girls clothing, goth style, heard he was bi And then never saw him again. 14 years ago or so.

Fuck em' do what you want...be who you want...I did enough pleasing of others when I was young...didn't help a bit...be you...people who like you will still like you

Neeeeewwwwwfag.

Good lord... this has been going on for a year now, right? Still the same picture.