Man of the century: Donald J. Trump

Man of the century: Donald J. Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/cover071317l.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Praise be his name. Thou whomst made America great again

too bad history ismade by winners and trump is a loser

agreed

He was a massive prick before he became president and now he's the biggest dickhead in history

Can you cry anymore salty liberal tears?

canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/cover071317l.jpg

can you not be a predictable fuck. Next you'll be saying I'm only derp because of hillary blah.. Fuck off and get a brain you fuckingidiot

Hurr durr #triggered

is it gay that i want to suck his dick?

aha being this butthurt

Good comeback dude, really using the old noggin there, got me in quite a pickle. Yep, you win.

so much winning. got his "healthcare" bill through on the first day.

That was a win for America. A bigger victory would be a clean repeal of the Unaffordable Care Act

He's dead last out of 250 Presidents going back to the 1940s. The Biggest Loser in Presidential History.

>Be billionaire
>Get called a loser
>By a literal loser
>Win

Yeah, it's a pretty potato century for y'all so far. Good pick.

We know where America stands when it comes to Trump!

It's spelled 'T-W-A-T'

A complete failure as a human being.

Not one thing on that list is wrong though user.

>Polls are shit these days
>Pretty sure he can golf a single hole
>High IQ but got the others right
3/10
Would have been funny if accurate.

not sure if you people are trolling hating on trump

Earnest homo. Got home-o.

>Polls are accurate in 2017

tbh i can't say if every single one of them is right, i'm suspicious though, but just because he did something doesn't make it a good thing. just to name one , opening the door to coal again is very detrimental to the US and the world in the long run.

Worst. President. Ever.

It's just too easy to hate him. Plus the rapes. Women ditched him hard. Blacks, latinos, gays. Ditched. He's a joke.

America to Rapey Don: NO THANKS

>opening the door to coal again is very detrimental to the US
No it isn't, China would surely surpass us Militarily and Financially if we hadn't.

>and the world in the long run.
And the world, are you fucking retarded user?

liberal bias just makes them screech like apes against trump

>Plus the rapes.
What rapes?

i don't know, i'll just post it and go, cya guys

this isnt meant to be a contest on who can scream the longest nigga, just get over it

she never even showed up to the interview she was invited to. what does that say about her story?

i can only assume you're trolling if you don't believe global warming is a thing. so yes it's detrimental to both. and while china isn't militarily superior yet they are already financially much better of. the US has so much debt it's laughable. imagine all the money the us wastes on military, chine is using that for things that actually make money for them.

America has abandoned this creep. It's just a waiting game until he walks or is removed.

Dead in the water. Stifled. Shut down. Completely disregarded by all.

You could just as easily do this with five celebrities who endorsed Trump.

Oh wait, you can't, because educated people don't do that.

>Dead in the water. Stifled. Shut down. Completely disregarded by all.

nigga it hasnt even been a year just grow up

Whew! Got worried for a sec you might try to give him back. We GERMANS will resume winning now.

>grope
>rape
calm down leftie libtard

It's been long enough. We need to close this chapter and get back to adult (non crime boss) leadership.

educated people dont say they endorse trump in fear of getting beaten. even then the most vocal supporters of a candidate are utterly retarded (i.e. miley cyrus, madonna, cher, etc)

>global warming
Al Gore is at it again? Global warming is not happening, we are coming out of an ice age you retarded monkey. The climate naturally changes, there hasn't been enough research to prove humans cause enough to worry about anytime soon.

>china isn't militarily superior yet
Yep, you're retarded. China will never have a better military than us, get a clue bozo.

>they are already financially much better
Though we are in hot water, they are way worse off than us at this moment. If we changed our currency paper tomorrow and decide not to pay China back, it would implode. They cannot survive at this time without us.

Fuck yeah. Trump is the fucking Kraken.

>crime boss

evidence or gtfo

The image flood has begun! Insufficient felatio of his Trump-ness will not be tolerated!

image spam immediately means you lose you argument you fucken tard

Trump is awesome. Best president in the last 50 years.

yeah ok. i was right about being a troll lol. at least i genuinly hope you're a troll otherwise you'll have a very tough time in life with that I.Q