What motivates you user?

what motivates you user?

a paycheck

I hate this question.

I motivate myself. I have to actively make myself do things because all I would do otherwise is sit at home, and there isn't enough time to spend doing that.

I used to find motivation in my ex-wife. But the pillars were felled the day it ended. Since then, I've had to learn how to find my own meaning and motives. And when there's nobody else, you're the only thing left to push this body around.

Money motivates me. Money leads to a nice life. A nice life leads to tits and ass.

Ultimately tits and ass motivate me to get money.

nothing with the exeption of not dying

i'd bet you're about 15yo

Nihilism

the fruits of aspiration and diligence

Nothing. Depression has seeped in the roots of my poor soul, mentally tortured to the point that it physically hurts. Also my pharmacy fucked up and has been giving me double doses of my sleeping medicine, so apparently god even wants me to kill myself.

Nutting in a fetus

physical needs, money, self-validation, validation from others

Fucking caplitalists here. Sheeps and followers of the crowd. Rise up against this capitalism sons of bitches

The need to feed.

F.A.S.

Motivation isn't a positive thing it is neutral. Stuff can motivate you to follow good or bad shit. If you are feeling aimless it is because something is motivating you be so.

Wow, super relevant actually. For me I basically had to find out how to be happy without a woman again. I did, then I found someone else and man, it's pretty great.

Or your pharmacist.

For me, more than any medication or external help, I found sheer willpower to be the best weapon against depression. Underneath everything, at it's core, it's you deciding to just stop letting it(whatever IT is) stop getting to you. I fought against it actively the whole way through it.

You're not alone user.

sauce would motivate me

Sauce?

>validation from others

what a total cunt.

*rips bong*

Art
>>I know I'm a faggot

the fact that i still got gud games to play before dying

Money.

I need lots of it for material wants and hookers.

Post some of your work hommie.

Art, you say?

Wisdom teeth

nothing, but on the same time i dont belive in life after death so just enjoy my shit as much as i can.

But then again if nothing happens after death is it even worth to do shit now since i will eventually never know it or anyone else will :S

Would love to but nah. I'd rather stay user with no links to my identity.

Mostly the fact that I have responsibilities. Wife and son depend on me. That and early retirement.

Yep. Drawing and photography

And not the attention seeking talentless girl purchased talent in the form of a camera with auto function. I actually set up scenes professionally.

your mom

What kind of art do you produce? Commercial artwork, concept art, entertainment, etc?

Power, money, tits (in that order). I am an ENTJ personality type and for sure have self serving motives. This has propelled me far in my career and since I have accepted my selfish personality type I am sure to learn how to work well with others. On meeting me you wouldn't guess that I would step over my dying mother to get ahead in life.

You cut me all up with that edge, faggot

For me , it's all about the challenges and excitement. Living is boring, and a struggle. I make it a point to do the unthinkable Everyday, like shit in the public showering cubicle, push an Indian lady cause she stinks, pasted racist words at bus stops at night etc. All these gives me the adrenaline, and motivates me to just keep on living and experience many more such actions to come

Where has this gotten you in life so far?

I'm being totally honest. Not edgy at all. Maybe you don't know someone with my personality type, or maybe your not insightful enough to be this honest about yourself. But when asked what motivates me I'll answer the question. You sound a little butt hurt, your probably not going anywhere in life and just upset.

Not much, mostly just wanting to feel like I did something worthwhile with the day. I don't really enjoy my hobby(painting) that much anymore even, I just do it so I can feel like I didn't just waste my day sitting by the computer.
When I'm out doing things with friends or a girl or whatever my motivation is mostly to not have wasted my youth being dull and regretting not having as much fun when I still could.

Since I'm a designer, concept art is definitely on the list. As for my photography, it's mostly just a hobby unless it's a friend of a friend wanting a job doing on the cheap, which is usually weddings. My photos are usually abstract surrealism, or moody portraiture which idk really what that kind of art would be called.

My favourite type of photography is long exposure with glowsticks, you can get some real impressive effects with that.

I'm 32, own a house, have a family. Make a good income and I'm at the Jr. Executive level at a company that has pretty big relevance and success.

I am also working on starting my own company that has good VC backing and will probably clear $6-7MM in sales year one.