Am I the only one who finds the beat just plain wrong? What's with all the fucking cuts and shit...

Am I the only one who finds the beat just plain wrong? What's with all the fucking cuts and shit, it makes it all sound so off-beat. And Jay Z is practically just talking the entire time, nothing but the chorus even rhymes.

"NIgga" and "nigga" rhyme

I don't like rap but I liked this song

Satan's a helluva bug

the beat is pretty cool, and i think it stays in time. Jay-z is absolute shit though. Lucky for him, money buys a good producer and racebaiting draws hella attention.

beat is fire

jay-z sucks

Smile is much worse.

says he is a 'field nigga'
talks about how rich he is

still nigga

100% pure asshole

>racebaiting
WAH WAH
the only thing wrong with whats said on this song is that its been done time and time and time and time again

>missing the point of a song with a message that has been done ad nauseum
wow I guess there actually was a point to him doing this

>*black my sk "NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA" in is black yellow

Want to know what's more important than spending money at the club?

Credit.

>You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America?
really makes u think

cool song that samples an even better song

and the video is top notch

no i'm not missing anything

>you are stupid

he's selling you something

>fuck you

>“If you listen to a lot of albums where you take a lot of people’s lyrics and use the shit including my flow, I’m definitely not gonna run out and buy the fuckin’ Blueprint and The F Print or whatever the fuck,” Shan continues in the interview. “Not being a hater. Man made his money—get your money and do what you do—but don’t act like your word is law like you some fuckin’ prophet and shit. Let niggas do what the fuck they do. And if you gonna throw fuckin’ shade, say the nigga’s name so it don’t have to be a mystery. ‘Is he talking about me?’ And I’m probably gonna hear about this shit… ‘Shan Throws Shots At JAY-Z on The Murder Mys…’ I ain’t throwing shots but it’s just like… c’mon man. If you gonna tell somebody to do something… you telling niggas to buy property and all this shit… niggas ain’t got that kind of money. Niggas ain’t got Malibu Money to go just buy up every-fuckin-thing. Their money is dirty. And the minute they go and try buy that shit up, the Feds is coming to take that shit. So you giving fucked up advice any muthafuckin’ way.”

Jay Z has never been good. Why do people seemingly discover this every time he drops yet another turd on us?

he never called himself a field nigga he just listed different types of niggas
fuck the whole reason OJ is mentioned is to illustrate how silly it is to think that just because you're well off people will stop seeing you as anything other than black

>he's selling you something
no shit he's a commercial rapper and has been for decades now

fuck jay-z

racist

> there are still people who think OJ didn't do it
literally the worst case of pulling the race card

Having blackface shit and a refrain that goes "house nigga field nigga faux nigga real nigga still nigga" is inarguably racebaiting and gimmicky. It might be admirable if jay really cared about his message but he literally just says to save money and invest like it's some fucking revelation. Not to mention, black youth doesn't really give a shit about jay z anyway. His fanbase is tasteless oldheads, moms that like justin timberlake and at least 50 percent white.

Jay-Z BTFO

He didn't though, he likely paid someone to.

yea but the middle class white suburban teens will eat this shit up and talk about to others to show how woke and not like the other white boys they are.

Completely agree, OP

Is OP actually so dumb that chops in the melody samples of a rap song sound "off-beat"? There's a reason the actual percussion, the BEAT, always stays rock solid and unchopped.

The cuts in the samples are the most interesting part of the track

>I don't understand rhyme schemes: the post

>he thinks it sounds 'off-beat'
btfo with your inferior rhythm perception and come back when you've listened to more music

>You love to hear the story again and again
>Of a washed up nigger who got started way back when (31 years ago)

>What's with all the fucking cuts and shit, it makes it all sound so off-beat.
pleb

you pay for jay-z's children's food and neglect to feed your own self and children

>bitch

I do but op said the chorus doesn't rhyme when it does

You can't rhyme a word with the same word, faggot.

Yes you can, although it will usually sound bad

rhyme
rīm/
noun
correspondence of sound between words or the endings of words, especially when these are used at the ends of lines of poetry.

Now please deny that there is a correspondence between the endings of the same word

this