Is Jay asking for it?

Is Jay asking for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/redlettermedia/the-blair-witch-project-review-extended-untitled-mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're all sick.

You want to do WHAT to Jay?

requesting any episode where they get drunk and talk about films besides the ghostbusters episode

pretty much every best of the worst desu

Watch part one of the Star Wars Holiday Special BotW.

Jay is a cute. CUTE!

>tfw jay is my hero because he's a fellow dweeb manlet who unjusted himself and inspired me to do the same
>tfw these threads make me terrified that I'll be lusted after by men on the internet

Mike is drunk in every episode of everything they do. I think he might have a problet

I want to fuck his boipussy gently as he whispers movie recommendations in my ears.

soundcloud.com/redlettermedia/the-blair-witch-project-review-extended-untitled-mp3

39m 20s into clip

>Jay's "big jock dude" friend is "curled up" by him while watching The Exorcist.

Pathetic faggots

Mike is better and sexier.

Not everyone is a chubby chaser like you, user.

Lispy beard man is the worst

If I was a chubby chaser I'd go after Rich, Mike is husky and you're a faggot

>literally ignored 9/10 trap

fucking fag

How do you know Jay didn't DM her and end up having sex with her?

Why care if you are?

Nobody's opinions here matter.

>not bragging about banging a cute trap

What a fucking fag

yo rich evans is never seen drinking but is stoned af every episode now.

Anyone notice Mike has been off the wagon as of late? Like when he downed Maker's Mark and a few cuts later looked like he got poisoned-level drunk? been doing that a lot and i think hes got a problem

>ywn fix Mike's life

Medical marijuana for his sciatica back pain.

maybe its to deal with the depression of being the butt of every joke on the show. Bullies are real, yo

I'M _____ LAUREN!

People seem to forget that user

Jay has a dead tooth. I'd rather fuck AIDS Mosby