Where should i go in finland ?

where should i go in finland ?

thinking about going to helsinki oulu, tempere, turku and inari

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqbX58xYhxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there's nothing to see. just drink cheap beer like we do and try not to kill yourself

herushinki

No you aren't, you made this thread to fish for attention on the pretense of going to Finland.

i plan on going to binland srs but not sure to go

if not ill just go to denmark or norway probably

here's what you're going to see in finland:
a lot of trees and lakes. go to norway instead, they have everything

>Helsinki, by far the most populous city in Finland, has 600k inhabitants
>my medium-sized town has literally more people than any town in Finland except its capital city
Bizarre

norway is more expensive though

Sure you will.

Depends entirely on what you want out of your trip. Want the magical winter wonderland? Lapland in winter. Want the real summer experience? Rent a cottage next to a lake (there's a lot of them). I can't say anything about oulu or inari because I haven't been there. Helsinki, Tampere and Turku are all nice cities but I doubt there's much to do in cities

>inari

you should go fuck yourself

It's almost like warmer climates are better suited for humans, making the population larger in those areas.

Weird.

feels fucking good. helsinki is too crowded and cucked. cities with less than 100k population are best, and you can't prove me wrong cityboi

Huh... Really compels you to ponder.

really gets the noggin joggin

i will 100% either go to norway finland or denmark

and fuck loads of sloots

you have yellowfever? disgusting

>going to finland and fucking sloots instead of boipucci
kys faggot

Whatever you say, lad.

I will hopefully go to Finland this fall to study at university. I'm looking forward to it a lot!

Fuck Helsinki, Oulu, Tempere, Turku, Inari and Espoo.

You should come to Rovaniemi and enjoy the Finnish nature and learn finnish by first learning the trees names and take part of professional finnish drinking parties!

>studying in Finland
What a loser

Kouvola is the best

pls come

wtf i hate finland now

There isn't really a lot to see in the cities, but if you have some time you should go cycling or hiking because we have a lot of open land.

If you like shooting we have a couple of decent ranges where you can try out some funs.

When people mean helsinki they usually mean hki+espoo+vantaa which adds to about 1M.

>free high quality education
nah, finns are the losers for paying for his education

If you go to Tampere, try the mustamakkara with lingonberry jam. It's delicious. Also try some salmiakki ice cream.

>finns are paying education for someone who will get a job offer in Finland and later work to pay taxes to Finland
>this is bad according to finnishanon

>high quality education

Stay out you parasite

maybe Helsinki

I am not gonna go to Finland. But just saying, you shouldn't be hostile to working people. Only the leechers.

I hope you don't come until summer.
It snowed last week.

It snowed this morning t. hellcity

I didn't even look outside today. Last week has been complete shit. Fuck this frozen shit hole of a country. The spring is delayed by a month.

You're a parasite for coming here for education

Ryyb&narc, at least that will keep you sane

this
lapland is best, OP
go midsummer if you like endless day

Is this why you're going?

This
Don't even bother with rest of this country.