youtube.com/watch?v=ZC_-zeWYMYo
youtu.be/ZC_-zeWYMYo
yournewswire.com/chester-bennington-murdered/
youtube.com/watch?v=lP077RitNAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lynchin' park

man, it'll not be the same without him

>Pretending anyone still knows or cares about his shitty band

a guy just died show some fucking respect...
jesus

I got drunk with Chester once. Around the Minutes to Midnight era.

Super chill guy. Very down to earth. We went and got a slice of pizza after and split a cab home.

Mike Shinoda gunna bring back Fort Minor and bang some bitches

He killed himself like a faggot. Go troll somebody else and GTFO Sup Forums if you're serious, you nigger.

CONFUSION
CONFUSION WORLD IS REALLLLLLLL

fuck, if i were you i would of killed him in the fucking cab

The sun will set for you

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC_-zeWYMYo

here's him asking for help, as loudly as someone can in his position youtu.be/ZC_-zeWYMYo

fuck. man. I grew up watching him perform, listening to his songs, trying to understand the lyrics (yes I'm not a native English speaker)

i like that song but still would have killed him

He was murdered, open your 3th eye

Forgot about this band, actually. Listened to it when my daughter liked them for about 2 weeks long ago. kids are fickle, new music sucks. spoiled little fucks kill themselves for attention don't give them any

>he'll never fight again
>and this is how it ends

Calm the fuck down idiot

Dumb faggot, there has always been music that sucked. You're just a dumb faggot.

all joking aside, im sad that this happened, linkin park ment a lot to me growing up and even though it hasn't been the same since hybrid theory and meteora they will always mean something to me. Rip chester.

I placed a belt around my neck just to feel again

why didn't you include minutes to midnight in your list. Have you listened to What I've Done, and Leave out all the Rest. suggest you do. and keep some tissues in the side

only thing crawling in his skin right now are worms

Was this what it was like when Kurt Cobain brained himself with a shotgun?

yournewswire.com/chester-bennington-murdered/

not a bad album, just ment less to me growing up. But the first 2 albums were all i listened to when i started getting into music. 25 now

New xasthur when?

we didn't have so many newfags on b then, and and twin towers were still standing

Only one of those things is true.

Yesterday the chester died... it's time to lunch...

Fucked up, yet funny.

only faggots kill themselves
burn in hell fag

It Doesn't really matter -(

newfag detected, kys

We get it, you're edgy.

KEK I LOVE HIS GAY ANGSTY BOOK

I think we're fighting the wrong enemy you guys. These guys have one other thing in common that no one seems to be noticing.

please be b8

His song Freak on a Leash came back to sting him!

My god, user.

Guy guys guys....guys....guys.

Alright, look, I am behind at least 6 proxies so I feel moderately confident talking about this...

Chester Bennington is actually DJ Qualls. LOOK - I know. I didn't believe it either. For obvious reasons he never thought his acting career would actually take off. I mean - just look at him. But after Hustle and Flow he knew he no longer could go on with Linkin Park. What was he to do? Chester needed a plan. You see, Chesty knew that after all these years of whining about crybaby bullshit like his mom not giving him an allowance or buying him a super nintendo or whatever the fuck hes always on about in his songs, that he couldn't just pull the ol' switcheroonie and be taken seriously as a thespian. After years of deliberation he finally came up with the perfect plan.

An hero.

It was perfect. Who wouldn't believe that captain edgelord leader of the edgemasters killed himself?

So, the next time you see Mr. Qualls on the silver screen, just know that while maybe sometimes you don’t know what’s worth fighting for, or why you have to scream. You know what, fuck it man, maybe you don’t know why you instigate, and say what you don’t mean. I don't think Chestarino knows how he got this way either yknow, maybe he will never be alright...

But hes gonna break the fuckin habit - tonight.

ITS ALL COMING TOGETHER

>R
>E
>S
>PIRATORY-EEE
>C
>ONSTRIC
>TION

Sweet mother of god.... and there were three of them.... Illuminati confirmed ?

why did he an hero?

well that mudder fucker

Chicken shit cuck with shit music!

>what has more brains than curt cobain?
>the wall behind him

After I found out he has six kids I just got mad at him. Fuck him. So sorry that you're rich as fuck and can't handle it, legitimately, but to do that with six kids is so fucked up I just get pissed off...

Not even close. There were a ton of suicides from fans after Kurt an hero. I remember that day very well.

Dick would be out. Only INXS and Carradine had dick out

youtube.com/watch?v=lP077RitNAc

“dumb”

It starts with rope
I dont know why
It doesnt even matter how hard you tie
Keep that in mind
If you want to die
Ill explain how in due time
All I know
Rope is a valuable thing
Watch it taut by as the chester swings
watch it untangle by the end of the day
the rope ticks life away

Its all too real
Didn't use a chair below
Watch chesters soul go out the window
Trying to hang on, but I didnt have a cord
Wasted it all, just to end up using rope

I kept everything secure and even then when I tied - it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a lesson to me in tying.

I tied so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to learn
To tie a noose
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

Mother of God

What the actual fuck?

The Illuminati is training pugs to kill their masters and make it look like a suicide. We need to inform Alex Jones right away!

The GALAXY IS ON ORIONS BELT

underrated post

So they're all addicted to pugs.

>You are the perfect pug
>Trent reznor - uberspeci creator or heroin junky