So I'm in a gay bar looking for a trap. What is wrong with me? Also anyone got any tips?

So I'm in a gay bar looking for a trap. What is wrong with me? Also anyone got any tips?

it's pretty hard finding a trap that isn't all diseased out, good luck

Nothing is wrong with you. In fact, I admire your attitude. Instead of lurking around Sup Forums for trap threads to pop up, you are activily trying to hook up with one. I wish you good luck with this comendable endeavour.

Don't listen to this fag.
Just buy a couple drinks then approach the girl that passes the best but is not clearly a lesbian. Honestly regular bars are probably a better place to find ones that pass well.

That being said, always practice safe sex.

Well there's nothing but old dudes here. Then again it's only a quarter till 10.

Are you sure about that? Common sense says that in a regular bar, you would want to hook up with a CIS woman/man.

Are you experienced in picking up girls at bars?

You would think, but analyze the logic. What kind of transgirl would want to go to find gay guys? Gay guys are into guys. They don't see themselves as guys, so trying to find gay guys is like admitting that they don't look like girls.

I've had mixed results. But a qt just showed up here. No idea if trap or not.

Another thing, If you do find someone with a boyish figure (looks like a passing transgirl) they will probably tell you fairly quickly that they are trans, if they are. This is because transgirls sometimes get beat up when they get taken home by a straight dude. Fucked up, I know, but it's the world we live in.

Just treat her like you would any other potential bar pickup. Don't be awkward, but make your intentions clear. Just be yourself. Unless you aren't charming, then don't be yourself.

Go to casual encounters on Craigslist tons of fags to be had there

just go on backpage and find a reputable trap that has been reviewed and practices self sex. before you know it you will be sucking dick and getting fucked/and fuck a trap.

>This is because transgirls sometimes get beat up when they get taken home by a straight dude. Fucked up, I know, but it's the world we live in.

Not really. Odds are, if they're going home together they've been doing shit all night, at least some serious smooching. Most guys (non Sup Forumstards) would be pretty upset to find out that they were tricked into tongue-wrestling with a shemale.

take a pic user

Lmfao. Yeah. I can fake confidence like a Motherfucker. Anyway here's a creepshot. She's between two dudes so idk how I'll work this out.

>gay bar looking for a trap
NIGGA, THAT'S NOT GAY

looks like a real girl

I mean, I'm okay with that too

you will find mostly "hag fags" at gay bars. straight women who love to hang out with their gay friends...sorry man you are barking up the wrong tree. try crighstlist or backpage.

I've checked cl. It's dead around here and all the ones on BP are manly niggers.

Do you make out with a girl that much after picking her up?
I never have. Maybe when I get her home, but usually my hand goes immediately down her pants when any kissing starts.

Talk to one and ask if he is cool with moving. If you are polite, alot of dudes will help you out.

>girl that passes the best but is not clearly a lesbian
>trap at a gay bar
>girl
>lesbian

>tap on the homo's shoulder
>homo turns around
>excitement on his face as he thinks you're interested in him
>you ask him to move, instead
>he cries the rest of the night

Such is life in the Bone Zone.

lel

yeah just kys op

I forgot that all the dudes are gay, kek

>Be on craigslist looking for traps, finally find a hot one thats interested in doing some fucked up shit. She starts talking about wanting to poz me.

Girls can be gay too.

Y'all reckon it'd be a good idea to ask the bartender of she's a regular and if she's trans?

Don't ask that, retard.

Just talked to her. Her name is Lauren.

When she comes back in imma lay down some game. YOLO.

She seem trans to you?

I kinda got the vibe but I'm not 100%

Perfect. Good luck you magnificent bastard. Keep us posted.

I'm probably gonna say something about her being more beautiful than a star when it falls from the heavens. And I'll think of some other shit idfk.

bleh. I thought you said you were decent at this

That's actually worked before. Granted on retrospect we were both drunk. Lol