No rekt thread?

no rekt thread?
fix this

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.liveleak.com/80281E/ll_a_u/misc/ll2/hd_video_icon.jpg
liveleak.com/view?i=7c9_1442749005#bmcCq3pWXGOWWzOe.99
heavy-r.com/video/176081/Cop_Cut_In_Half_And_Still_Alive_After_Being_Hit_By_A_Truck/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums is rekt

wtf?

the way he smacks his son's head after he shoots himself kills me

What's with their shaking?

Son threatened Dad, Dad dares son to shoot him. Son shoots himself and the mom shakes with grief and shock. Dad was looking away and thought his son just shot and missed so he turns to disarm him and realizes whats happened and shakes with grief and shock.

Must be stress/shock induced seizures

i hear that story somewhere, it was a family, the son did some shit or depression i dont remmember, and the father was confronting him , and he commint suicide , that is the reason they have that reaction , not rly sure.

Have a bump for that classic. Haha!

"HA watch this!" *Points at stomach and pulls trigger* nothing happens
*Son grabs gun puts it to his head pulls trigger*
Dead
"Stupid mfker" *Slaps son for stupidity and misses*

First trips bois, newfag and proud of it

1/2

2/2

I hope they shot that bull after

why the fuck would they shoot the bull? i hope the shot the horse pretty quick to end the suffering though.

BRUTAL

Mess with the bull, son, you get the horns.

Kid: Ah finally, the express ticket outta this hell hole.

Parents: Do the Harlem Shake.

An hero for the last word

>>>>normie detected

This guy has capped out dodge.

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny? I've seen anons say that they're desensitising themselves for the future but I don't quite get that.

i fucking hate abusive parents. honestly i wouldve shot them first

jesus christ in a chicken bucket

It's shocking shit you rarely see irl, sometimes funny, desensitises you so you can deal with this shit better. If you learn to laugh at a rekt thread you can deal with anything.

Trying my best to look through the edge of this statement but yeah you have a point.

Brain damage

Ultimate rekt for you newfags out here. If you have to ask why, you're too new to be on Sup Forums

Does the stream still continue?

Dumbass beaners

The grief reaction of the father is wacky. My word, from the mother's seemingly smug style laying back in the chair during the argument to the father slapping his now dead son this video is oscar worthy.

Father dare his sons to shot himself end in tragedy *Updated*

image: cdn.liveleak.com/80281E/ll_a_u/misc/ll2/hd_video_icon.jpg

A Thai man decided to shoot himself after he had been arguing with his father.

At 02.00 am Pol.Lt.Col.Athikom Apichainukoolkit- inspector of NongPrue police station- was notified that a man had been shot in KruaBoonRod restaurant. After notification the police officers rushed to the scene.

At the scene the officers found Mr.Todsawat Boonrod aged 21 who was the son of Senior Sergeant Major.Todsawat Boonrod . He had sustained a gunshot wound to his neck, he was then sent to Bangkok-Pattaya hospital for treatment. The police then inspected the scene and found a bullet shell which they kept for evidence.

Also the restaurant had a bullet hole in the window. Police Senior Sergeant Major.Todsawat said that his son was playing (vidya) games and he scolded him because he wouldn’t help his mom around the house.

Later he put his gun on the table and argued with his son before he ran over pick

Read more at liveleak.com/view?i=7c9_1442749005#bmcCq3pWXGOWWzOe.99

heavy-r.com/video/176081/Cop_Cut_In_Half_And_Still_Alive_After_Being_Hit_By_A_Truck/

I am pro gun, and I have a lot of guns, served in a combat unit, and I'd have the father brought up on charges for his reckless action, and at least fire him from his position with the police department, prevent him from owning or possessing firearms in any capacity.

>"dey told me to keep an eye out while driving"

Sup Forums should do more of this. One of the few times OP wasnt a fag. This, jesus hotline, snd that chink that had the animal bsttle arena

Firefighter/EMT here.
These don't really prepare you for anything. I've seen so many hours of decapitated children, and raped corpses, and people begging for their lives beaten and stabbed and burned alive on rekt threads (I suppose out of morbid curiosity). It still gives me chills to begin CPR and crush that sternum, and feel the crepitus (grinding sound and feeling) of the loose pieces of bone and cartilage rubbing together beneath my hands, inside of a dying person as I try and manually pump their heart.

It's curious that Thai people express grief by breakdancing.

OP here
honestly didn't know the backstory
pretty interesting

haha animal lovers

Nerve gas

Bump

this is literally the worst rekt thread of the month. get some new content, fucking leeches. there isn't even a single webm that hasn't been used in every other thread.