Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSyc_WfIC_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why should i?

tits or gtfo!

No. Mr government. I don't. No guns here.

I have a record.

What makes you think I don't?

Because I have borderline personality disorder and would kill myself.

Because I have a fair sized dick, and don't need something to compensate for it.

Australia, shits to hard to get due to bureaucracy and I'm a lazy fuck who shitposts on Sup Forums

I do

There's always one guy who thinks about dick size

Me think thou doth protest too much

bullshit. pics or it didn't happen.

>You rang FBI?

Because I have Maladaptive Daydreaming disorder and would think about killing myself too much.

I spec'd into unarmed

Went to a psych ward (voluntary). Don't know the current status on if I can or cannot own one in my state, or if it'll pop up on the background check. Not willing to risk it, plus I have other priorities. Don't live in a shit neighborhood atm etc.

Would love to own one, just showed my step brother how to clean and lube his handguns as well as showed him proper safety because he's a fucking idiot when it comes to guns

I know nothing about guns and rifles, but I know this one looks gay as fuck.

because Canadain gun law make fucking sense

whats a reasonable amount of ammo to have on hand?

>I know nothing about guns and rifles

>But here's my opinion on something I know nothing about

Not OP but one of the best all around .22 rifles on the market. It's also the takedown version, so it can be broken down in two pieces without totally disassembling the gun, making it easier to travel with.

Your not going to kill shit with that caliber my friend

>all guns are meant to kill
>guns cannot be be used for plinking/target/fun
>.22 can't kill small game

The left, everybody

Shit tier Beretta M9 knock off

As much as you can afford without cutting into your finances

because i don't have a small penis in need of compensation...

hommocide rate of

>You're not going to kill shit with the most popular caliber for killing in the world

actually it is a taurus
looks you dont know shit about guns nigga

>Your not going to kill shit with that caliber my friend

You do realize .22 HP exist right? Might not kill instantly, but it will fuck up your target, potentially with irreparable tissue damage.

There's no reason, plus I drink and do drugs and it would be a bad idea to have one around

every one has to start some where user
Faggots like pic related exist and I don't trust the government.

>Not realizing that Taurus has done nothing but knock off real guns and make shitty meme revolvers

>Only carry a 32 mouse

How fucked am I? It does go everywhere w me tho

Less fucked than carrying nothing.

Lol good luck. If the bullet is not shot from close range and you don’t hit a particularly useful organ it doesn’t do much immediate damage.

As a civilian that may shoot 1 a week if we are nice about it your odds of killing someone is 6%.

Why not just get a .380?

I do own a gun + multiple swords, knives & throwing knives. I also own multiple bows and a a hatchet I've rebalanced for throwing

>and you don’t hit a particularly useful organ it doesn’t do much immediate damage.

People have been riddled with 9mm and .45ACP, shot back, then made it to the hospital and lived. .22lr offers zero recoil which means the ability to not even have to worry about getting back on target because you never left

>fire multiple, multiple accurate follow up shots
>internal bleeding actually exists

I agree that it's not the best round for killing, but you're just embarrassing yourself user...

Caliber doesn't matter as much as you might think

Why don't you? A .22 is practically a toy.

STARSIEGE BLOOD EAGLE

Gotta moist nugget. Shitty gun but it's fun to shoot

I've had a few. Could never find one that was as easy to carry & not a POS. The P32 gets loaded with hot Euro loads & never fucks up.

>saying taurus isn't knockoffs
lol

impressive

yup

shot placement is key

Because of the 3 felonies I have.

>a couple of tauruses
>burt
>keltek
>tactical 10/22

pretty much what i expected

Yeah but if you're going to worry about shot placement then it might as well be with a .40 or .357

>I'm poor

>why don't you own a gun?
>posts .22 rifle
Fuck the less recoil is better argument.
If you want les recoil buy a pellet gun.
You can get it in .22 as well.

too broke, have other things to spend money on that i'll actually use every day

not that i don't want one...

minimum 500 of each caliber

good answer, has it been more then five years? you could try and get them expunged

My EDC.
Except my polymer frame was duracoated in OD green.

>too lazy to take a pic of mine

stop being retarded and get a 9mm

nice, I carry a xds-9 3.3

The answer is literally buckets

rule of thumb is more like 1000, but 500 is good if you don't shoot much

It's been like, 10.
Already tried getting them expunged, but no dice.
That's not to say I couldn't get ahold of a gun if I ever needed one, though.

my nigga

Why do you think about dick so much? You should just come out already, it's 2017.
People will understand.

Nice plastic crap airsoft? BB gun? Not even a proper Beretta replica, must be a cheap Chinese toy clone.

ikr, just step back from the ledge and cut ties with all the lies youve been living in

>That 2mm difference between a 9 and 380 round sure does make a difference bro

Shut up, faggot. In a real world defense situation it means absolutely nothing. Why would I sacrifice carry size & weight for little to no gain?

You prob carry a double stack with an extra mag, don't you.

10-22 was my 1st gun
R U 12?

good to see you tried and are keeping it legal, you can do stun gun in the house though

Depends on your state of residence, generally voluntary admittance is not grounds to be prohibited from owning a firearm.
Now, involuntary committal where you are adjudicated in court is.

by that logic you might as well carry a 22lr

0/10

>More power and a bigger chunk of lead makes no difference

.22lr is better than nothing, and if you're a decent shot, the head makes a pretty good vital to hit.
A lot of people have died from the humble .22 over the years.

>Why don't you own a gun?

Convicted violent felon here. Had to give them all up once I was convicted.

The answer to your question is, because if I did still own guns I'd kill people.

I do already.

i have a raven 25, cant hit a man-size target past 10 feet but it scares niggers away just fine

>check'd
>bad slide bite on that lil guy?

Severe, unmedicated clinical depression with suicidal ideation. I get a gun I'm going to bow to temptation and blow my fucking head off, no question. Give me an exit button that easy, I leave. While I have to work with CPAP masks and helium, portable grills and carbon monoxide, I drag it out a little longer, just through logistics. But when I get the option to pull a trigger and end it, I can't procrastinate anymore. I have to check out.

I'm still saving for one. The situation I live in now is untenable, I need to have the option in place for when everything falls apart. I need to be able to suck-start a shotgun the next time I face homelessness, because I can't live through that shit again and my biggest regret is that I didn't top myself the first two times I went through it. I need to buy the gun, keep in storage, and keep enough saved up to afford the shells when the day comes.

I know a guy who got shot in the dick with a .25

Also, checked

Yeah I understand. I still think it would be wise to talk to a lawyer first, see what he says, maybe get a statement and copies of my records JUST in case I'm prevented from buying a gun. Because that would be extremely embarrassing and could lead to me being charged with a felony.

But I own many. And multiple stamps too.

What? No revolvers? Why choose 9m when you can get 357?
I got a model 19, it's a solid gun.

any tramp stamps?

You know you can probably still get a black powder gun just fine? You can buy them on the internet, with all the trimmings, and no one can stop you.

They're perfectly lethal. Wild Bill Hickok killed like fifty guys with 'em.

Kek tec P-11. Berate me.

>And multiple stamps too

Now we're talking

lol get a magazine you stupid fuck

I like 357 stubbys too, but out of a 2" barrel its ballistically a 38spl

Is his dick OK?

zimmerman special is cool guy

Unless you live in MA, NY, CA, MD, Il or some other state that reports all admissions to NICS or their own checking system, it is not a lie when you say no to being involuntarily committed.
Furthermore, I want to say that I think it was 2013 or so was the last time someone was actually convicted of lying on a 4473 - that's the last record I can find online of any mention of prosecution.
On the federal side - you are absolutely clear. State side it depends.
>source - used to be a FFL arms dealer

have you or any one else seen the digital trigger systems yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=KSyc_WfIC_8

Not even the same logic & two totally different rounds. A 380 is the same exact diameter of a 9, just 2mm shorter. Modern 380 ammo packs a hell of a punch & the gap is negligible.

Load your 380 with some XTP rounds & tell me if the bad guy can tell the difference as he's dying.

This

I got mine from wally world on markdown with no paperwork

>gap is negligible
keep telling yourself that. it's a free country, you are free to be retarded.