I've posted this before but had not much luck. I just want to know for the last time what's wrong with my sister's eyes...

I've posted this before but had not much luck. I just want to know for the last time what's wrong with my sister's eyes. Her eyes are strange. In strong light, her eyes become a strong green color and in normal lighting, they're brown.

Yes, we're going to the doctor's in a week but I'm kind of concerned and want to know if anyone definitely knows if it's something bad or just something normal.

>pic related is her with best example of it

post tits

She's a little too young to have tits, you fuck.

that was incredibly sexist

What was? How?

Wait for the doc. Why insist on wasting time on here?

shut up nigger

Not wasting time. Just browsing /b and decided to post this and wait for replies as I wait to see if I can get an answer. It wasn't difficult to post.

>browsing Sup Forums
>not wasting time
same shit anyway

check em lol
hail satan lmao

Post nudes, she needs a full physical. Doctors will just do the same thing, we can do it for free tho

why the hell are her eyes so big???

also looks like heterochromia in that pic.

Her eyes are big compared to her body but that's because she's super short and I guess her eyes grew too big for her.

She is afflicted with a rare genetic disorder wherein her precursor hormones have begun entering her bloodstream and are impacting the very structure of her eyes. The only answer is to displace the excessive hormones by engaging her on vigorous coitus to orgasm.
Fuck her user.
Fuck her hard.
Fuck her deep.
Fuck her often.
For science.
For justice.
For Sup Forums.

Her eyes are big because of photo shop. Post her whole body shot dude.

Nice try

If she looks anything like pic related, I think it could be serious. I have my suspicions, but to know for certain I'm going to need to have her suck my dick and swallow it, while staring into my eyes like pic related. For science.

don't worry bout that
that's just how the iris works
the green in her eyes seems darker with less lighting
everything looks darker with less lighting

also it isn't heterochromia, that's something entirely different

source: i have always been fascinated by (female) eyes and read up on that biatch

p.s.: congrats on having green eyes in your family
only 2% of hans have green eyes
that's ehy it's considered attractive

First decent answer. Thanks.

She is pic related...

she will die if you do not impregnate her soon

She can't get pregnant. Stop

did the colour of her eyes change or has it always been green and brown?

after the blue eyes-baby thing of course

This post is correct. Not sure if bait, but there is absolutely no reason to go to the doctor for this, the iris can only be brown and appears blue or green due to the Tyndall effect. Google if you like, but bottom line, that's totally normal.

Other than being a little large for her face, her eyes look fine.

It's those dick-sucking lips you need to worry about

As she started growing, the color of her eyes changes from brown to green depending on the light's brightness.

Thank you

Thanks...
She's just doing the stupid ''duck face''

well then you habe absolutely nothing to worry about

except maybe that in a couple of years your little sis will be the most sought after female because of her interesting eyes
she'll be a trophy

Give it time. She'll be dick faced eventually with those luscious lips