The Nice Guys

Why the fuck do you hate this movie guys? Is it because lelz teh 70's suck only le 80's vaporwave?

The humor was great and the only thing that bugged me about the movie was that the big three car companies wanted catalytic converters to be the standard since their vehicles already had them, but Japanese cars didn't so do by forcing these regulations foreign cars couldn't enter the market.

your sisters a slut

I've seen more praise for this than hate on Sup Forums, wtf are you on about

best line

the way goose delivered it was great

also when that kid on the bike was offering to show them his dick

The line near the end with Goose talking about how Detroit had a big turn out was hilarious

Russel Crowe was better in this movie but Sup Forums has a mancrush on the Gooseman.

I thought it was one of the best movies of the year. Easily top 5.

its worthy of a double feature with kiss kiss bang bang

Man Goose was FANTASTIC in this, I didn't expect him to be so good at physical comedy. The scene where the punched the glass door at the bar, only to start bleeding after, sent my fucking sides to orbit.

One of my fav films of 2016.

People who say they hate it are just memeing

Forced dialogue/quips. The humour and chemistry between Crowe and Gosling never felt natural. All the scenes involving the daughter were just weird and tonally wrong.

By the end of the movie it just became silly.

tl;dr the movie stunk.

Boring and pretty poor considering it was from Le Epic Lethal Weapon writer. Oh well, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang was worthless and so was this.

This. Why would Sup Forums hate a movie with a prime piece of cunny?

I thought it was flawed. Some good moments.

>Pros
Most jokes
Russel Crowe
Action
Soundtrack and style was very fitting

>Cons
That annoying voice of morality child bitch
How UTTERLY hateable Gossling was.
Degenerates to the cliches it originally makes fun of in the end.

I liked it, but i couldn't get into it. I felt like the movie wanted you to root for Gossling but he's done nothing to deserve it. He is probably the most frustratingly retarded character i've seen in any movie of recent memory.

And somehow he's still a "hero" in the end.

I only saw one "comedy" this year Central Intelligence with Kevin Hart

is this movie better than that?

>chemistry between Crowe and Gosling never felt natural

this is just a lie

I guess it's just personal opinion. But I felt they both phoned it in, especially Crowe who seems like he just doesn't give a fuck anymore. The dialogue and forced writing ("lmao, hitler dude!") certainly didn't help.

Yes.

wanna see my dick

Yes you damn moron.

I'm gonna have to side with this user. I really wanted to like this but too many little things just kept feeling off in some way. I don't know, I might watch it again...

this and war dogs are my favourite films so far this year

I saw this movie on a Tuesday. On Thursday, someone asked me if I had seen any movies lately, and I said no. I had already completely forgotten it, and it was an hour before I realized my mistake.

It wasn't good. It wasn't bad. It just was.

It was a bit out there in places but overall it was pretty good. Would watch again.

I don't know why but the way Goose screams when his arm get's broken cracked me up