Does anyone else thing that all women should be property?? I've met very few people who agree with me

Does anyone else thing that all women should be property?? I've met very few people who agree with me.

moar pleasee

abre.ai/cp-2017

What if slavery were an institution?

no, this isn't durkadurkastan

That's the most insecure betafag thing i've seen today.

no, but post more chained up girls

This. OP is supreme gentleman like Elliott Rodger.

op is only a gentleman in training right now
he's a killing spree away from supremacy

i agree OP, lets build a sect an make ourselves Gods.

They love having a victim complex so why not?

As a fetish? Yes. For real? No.

Yes, we don't need their pride and they don't need our pity. Men should be free to rape whathever women they want without limits.

Op. Did you forget. Theres only 1 gender. Women are property.

its not rape if they enjoy it, you catch my drift bro?

They don't need to enjoy it. Just obey.

Not all but about 80% should be on the market as property for who fucking dumb and moody they get. If they do not hit a specific level of intellect and personal competency by age 18, they go on market. Tag, bag and put them on a web site with pics, video and medical reports. Have a silent auction on-line, eBay style where the money goes to the families as compensation for raising her. Then they are no more than pets that your fuck. Beat them for dominance and discipline. Fuck them for pleasure and breeding. Better, have a free woman as a wife and then buy one of these bitches as a house pet / servant. When they hit late 20's / early 30's sell them off and buy a new one. Rinse and repeat.

Hardly, slave ownership is one of the most alpha things you can do. I know plenty of guy that had long term plans ruined by moody girls that felt something fucked up and kept great things from happening. Time to reign these bitches in.

I attest to this. Had long term plans with my girl, end up arrested. $5,000 way to get back at me. Overboard, she thought she was playing a game

I wonder how much a bitch like this would cost.

ITT: whiny fucking betafag babies

You have to be 18 to post here. :^)

The tattoos would have to lower her value.

That only works if all men are masculine enough to keep them in line. A challenge to step up our game.

>all women should be property??
NO, No, no... They're not niggers!

I think she would cost $1200 or $1500 at least.

I just want to be able to beat them every once in a while because they don't listen.

If you can give them a nice shiner, everyone will know she's been bad behind that otherwise innocent glowing face. The real bad ones will show it on their bodies in multiple places.

A man should still be jailed for abusing women, as in taking it too far and breaking bones or knocking out teeth. But a nice choke hold now and then is good for the spirit.

You've met barely anybody for good reason.

>I just want to be able to beat them every once in a while because they don't listen.
Most of them enjoy this, depending on how hard the beating is and how much they enjoy pain. They want a man who can restrain them, since they themselves can't.

A better solution would be fuck them in the ass until it gets bright red

Millions of people agree with you. They're called muslims.

We all have different body favorites. Myself, the large breasts are a turn off. However some guys would go for it.

As far as price, classic supply and demand would kick in. How many willing to pay for an enslaved woman vs. who how many willing to buy and their money supply. Any stated price would be pure speculation till an actual market comes about. I'm sure blondes and redheads would command a higher price. Other exotics like some types of Asian girls (I'm sure there would be a premium on Japanese imports) or natural Raven hair would go for more.

Fuck yeah, tattoos are definitely a downgrade the same way an aftermarket paint job devalues a car. About the only markings I'd take are brands from the slave training schools that broke her in.

insecure as fuck and can't own up to your own bad decisions and lack of foresight

>insecure as fuck and can't own up to your own bad decisions and lack of foresight
... perhaps what you're seeing is hyperbole of a successful career.

I do. I'm not a psychopath, I'm educated and am actually an egalitarian. And yes, women should be property.

Not merely for sexual pleasure and breeding, but for cleaning, making food, nursing men, nursing babies and raising children.

I could write a doctoral dissertation on this issue.

I just believe bigger feautes in their bodies would cost more. But if theyre a butterface it would cost much less.

Also, women should always wear something provocative. I guess most private schools should (and they must) adapt their uniforms with a very short skirt without underwear.

Yes, islamists and ISIS.
You're only a few well-chosen words away from a drone strike, user.

b/c that the only way for you to get a date?

It's actually 1.7 billion

>women should be property
That's what marriage is for, user. You sign a contract of ownership, and you're stuck with her and all her debts and crazy shit are now yours. Originally, women were not only property, but you taking them off their parents hands was such a favor to them, that they would throw in a treasure chest of loot to sweeten the deal in case you had any second thoughts.

You're a Medieval Christian/Modern Muslim. Either way, you deserve to live a short miserable life appropriate to those cultures, which you may actually get should you marry someone and then dump that attitude on her lol

>Also, women should always wear something provocative. I guess most private schools should (and they must) adapt their uniforms with a very short skirt without underwear.
When more women are enslaved, branding will be a must. Also, this is a good use of implantable RFID chips. Perhaps just below the brand. A smartphone can scan the tag and you'll get all the slave's info including ownership and status (domestic, pleasure, escaped, stolen, etc.) I can easily see a girl taken out of high school from the bottom of the class and broken in via a slave school making them submissive. Classic pain-reward conditioning would work. Think of how lifestock heard are separated these day.

The "unbreakable", you can cash in on slaughtering them and selling their internal organs on the transplant market. Someone did a study on how much you can cash in slaughtering and selling off parts of a human body. Anyone familiar with that one?

Then again, that may be the purpose of this thread. Nice exercise.

Then do it, egalitarian twat,

I'm a anti-islam, so no.

Actually, I'd love to see a slave show similar to the way do shows are run these days. Groom them, show them, train them, prance them. Have them toned to perfection. Judges get to evaluate them. Then ribbons for their places in the competitions. Have stud fees.

Oh yeah, they can't think on their own. (Or shouldnt)
They may as well be property.

>You sign a contract of ownership, and you're stuck with her and all her debts and crazy shit are now yours. Originally, women were not only property, but you taking them off their parents hands was such a favor to them, that they would throw in a treasure chest of loot to sweeten the deal in case you had any second thoughts.
>You're a Medieval Christian/Modern Muslim. Either way, you deserve to live a short miserable life appropriate to those cultures, which you may actually get should you marry someone and then dump that attitude on her lol
Quite honestly, I would love to see Dowries and Hope Chests come back. Puts some honest value on a woman instead of just their personality, looks and feelings.

Women should just be raped and bred constantly. Male off spring treated like God's, female taught how to clean house and stretch holes

I couldn't agree more. Have the younglings be trained constantly to pleasure/serve a man when grown to be 18. Then Do whatever you want to them. Sell them, rape them. Make them servants. Make them go get a job so you can do whatever you want at home. Personnaly, I would go for the sex slave kinda deal though.