Ask a dollar tree assistant mgr anything

Ask a dollar tree assistant mgr anything.

It's truly an interesting place to work.

You get lowlifes of every form, but you also get a pretty shocking number of MILFs of all backgrounds who get off on deals.

What you have for dinner?

Why's everything so expensive?

Why don't you have a better job?

Also best milf story go

right then, tell us your best MILF story, or tell a decent one, and tease us to lead us up to a better one, whatever floats your boat

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS FUCKING CAPTCHA

how much does each product cost

For what it's worth, I'm educated and got laid off from a decent job and am doing this as I try to get back to gainful employment. I actually am proud of it, because I know it's truly hard knocks.

Bump

I actually went to a dollar tree some time back. there was a guy working there who was in my graduating class about 15 years ago.

he had sort of an odd demeanor about him. maybe overcompensating or he had lost his mind. it was weird. not that there is anything wrong with working, it was just odd to see him because last i heard he had died of a drug overdose.

Ever get a meth head who can't pay so you negotiate some backroom backdoor shenanigans? That means anal btw.

there is never anything wrong with working. especially when you have the option to collect handouts but choose not to. but i could never work at dollar tree. it wouldn't feel right.

Was he a zombie?

>not having a Sup Forums pass

do u care about catching thieves?

I am not going to pretend like the milfs hit on me, I'm just saying there are incredibly attractive women of all ages that fetishize bargains.

So I know when I see a hot woman, that isn't poor, I immediately show them the kind of item that we rarely receive. Something like revlon nail polish or other brand names that would never cost a dollar. I got a few cases of kardashian makeup recently, and every girl I showed it to bought some.

Ever consider handing out rimjobs for a nickel a go instead?

>management position
>"hard knocks"

please die

that brunswick chicken salad tho...

I don't understand why you couldn't? It's a store that serves a purpose and you actually are giving value to the community.

We had an EMPLOYEE overdose on heroin in the bathroom once. The person got sent home and then died the next day.

>Something like revlon nail polish or other brand names that would never cost a dollar.

Is that stuff legit goods that are on clearance for some reason, or fakes from People's Shining Makeup Factory #7?

I eat pic related like candy OP.
I love the Dollar Tree chain for this one item, let alone all the $1 cards for holidays/birthdays I've gotten there.
I eat this shit like it's going out of style.
I would be the healthiest person I know if I wasn't also a full-fledged chronic alcoholic.

Yes, but it's not about chasing them, it's about intimidating them and making sure they know you see what they're doing, because they know that bored cops will gladly fuck with them.

News flash - an assistant retail manager spends most of his or her day stocking and moving shit around, unloading trucks.

It is pure labor most of the time.

What's the best value?
Not just stuff that you can resell on craigslist for the most money, but like the stuff you use all the time that's worth buying from dollar tree vs. kroger/cub foods?

Pic unrelated.

Where the f*** is the whole grain wheat bread!?

I love LA totally awesome. Best shit ever.

The one in Coney Island is full of scheming Russians and other degenerates. I go there for household decorations and wine glasses. Some motherfuckers load their cart full of hot pockets and other """"food"'"". Fat fucks

It's always legit stuff. You get a few cases of $7 toothpastes every once in a while that people can resell for $7 but they always seem to have a short expiration date.

But that explains why you got a few of those cases sent to you.

The only time I have seen fake shit is when the toy section had a Chinese copy of my little pony with same faces, but as soon as the Internet found out, the corporate people made it a "pull and destroy" item.

that's a good question. maybe he was.

Some of the frozen foods are perfectly fine, often made in the same factory as major brands

>I don't understand why you couldn't? It's a store that serves a purpose and you actually are giving value to the community.

yeah i know, but i just never felt comfortable in a retail environment. i like being more behind the scenes i guess. it just makes me feel uncomfortable to ring people up, count money and deal with small talk. temperament thing i guess.

How come some things don't cost a dollar?

Hey man. Im one of the guys who stocks you. Your stories are just as fucked as mine

Yeah, I can't stress just how many people love that shit. It's the only item people come up to me and say they'd pay $5 for it if we wanted $5 for it.

>anyone who would unironically put dollar store goods on or in their body.

Stocking shelves sometimes involves zero interaction with people. Lots of stores do all their stocking overnight with no customers in store

> a "pull and destroy" item.

So... do you have a shredder or a compactor or what? Or did you just put them out back and set them on fire? Would have gotten a lot of clicks on YouTube.

You work for a vendor?

at least with wal-mart i find that many times it looks like you are buying the same product, because the packaging and brand are the same. but really socks with the hanes name at wal-mart may be inferior quality than if you bought them at a higher end place. something i noticed from experience. probably it has to do with the company subcontracting to different companies in southeast asia who use inferior materials. and i'll bet corporate turns a blind eye and sends them to places like wal-mart.

I work at the warehouse that ships out the shit for dollar tree

You are probably dying of mercury poisoning.

One of them*

I don't think you understand that many dollar store brands are exactly the same as mainstream brands.....of anything. Sometimes you realize it when the bottles are shaped exactly the same, just with different logos on them,

What items cost a dollar?

Compactor for cardboard and a locked dumpster for trash.

I know that target has compactors for both.

I've also seen that said about outlet stores, even for luxury brands.

How'd you kill the fake Chinese MLP stuff, then? Compactor?

Dumpster contents are scanned, then dumpster hauler is responsible.

Well it's shit food either way, or hot pockets have significantly gone down in quality in the last 10 years. Idk man, everyone has their go to items there. My gf uses those completely standard hair clips (the brown metal ines you can bite the ends off). CVS wants almost $5.

I also bought a 6pk of hair combs there because it was "a good buy" (I'm turning into my grandpa). Anyway it was like using needless on your scalp. You win some you lose some.

Why do you pretend like being the assistant manager at a store that's looked down upon is a good thing? Or why do you pretend to be content with the fact that your education isn't going to use or lining you up with a proper job so instead you waste time talking to people who probably think you're a weirdo as soon as they leave the dollar bargain store? Also do you like the cheese sticks? I like the cheese sticks.

Everything except some candy and some greeting cards.....and sometimes we need to clear something out like Easter candy the few days after Easter

So specifically a distribution center owned by dollar tree?

>We had an EMPLOYEE overdose on heroin in the bathroom once. The person got sent home and then died the next day.

Yeah, that's a funny story but it doesn't answer the question.

>sardines
>train stowaway hobo

Pick both

No. I work at a distribution center for dollar tree

sardines absorb very little mercury, you're thinking of tuna
even that is up for debate, not the fact that tuna has a lot of mercury density, but the question of whether is poses as serious a threat to health as it is made out to

Why do I feel like the people in the store aren't real? Like bad Npcs

What is your opinion of the generic pop tarts you sell?

1. When are you stocking more dxm products?
2. How have you not busted me steaing said items? I cleaned that shit out.

Smaller fish don't have the mercury issue since they get it out of their system quicker. Large fish, like tuna, retain the mercury in their system for a while. Then large mammals, like us, retain it in our systems.

I was starving one morning and had some and thought they were fine.

i dont know what product that would be. we have tussin dm, that's all i know.

gross she's all naked and shit

every few weeks, it is hilarious to see when a preppy white mother comes in and buys a shit ton of marijuana tests.....because she's clearly cracking down on her kids.

it's never one or two tests.....we're always talking 20

That and the mucus DM. S

it's sad you're that into drugs

im a dollar tree worker as well, most amazing thing are all the retards that steal shit, literally find about 5 stolen things a day mostly shit thats been eaten and wrapper tossed aside,

>stealing 1 dollars worth of junk

makes me laugh every time , our store is exceptionally clean and maintained but too many disrespectful self entitled spic customers.

Dollar Tree was always my stop for cheap Halloween candy in bulk to hand out
>Work at Home Depot
>Everything you want is a special order and we will never have it in stock

I used to work for DT
I steal so much junk when I'm there just to do it

what state are you in and how much do you make?

p.s. I love them $1.00 chicken nuggets