(NO NO NO NO NO NO)

I thought retarded rappers only did stuff like this

If Waters was younger he'd certainly kick the shit out of that manlet rat

radiohead>pink floyd

Pink Floyd > Radiohead

>people whining about Thom
>this makes Thom a whining ass bitch
explain pls

So Roger Waters is whining about Thom Yorke whining even though everyone else is whining at Thom?

>thom defends himself from whiners
>gets accused of whining himself
Pottery

Why the fuck is radiohead being bashed for playing in israel? What do they have to do with all this?

syd barretts pink floyd > radiohead >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pink floyd

Nah
Radiohead > Pink Floyd

Unironically the opposite.

thom yorke is a out of tune whinny bitch and roger waters is an in tune but boring political discussiony uncle. however Pink Floyd of the wall and pre-wall days was fkn awesome...post wall was just .....not very rememerable

idk why but i never liked roger waters

looks too much like a horse

Do you know nothing about Israel? Roger Waters is probably Anti-Zionist.

Agreed.

a horse that mounted maggie!

A lot of people don't like Israel. But I don't see anything wrong with going somewhere to play for your fans.

Roger Waters shouldn't play in the US then

what i don't really get is why people assume no palestinians would go to a radiohead gig

Waters shud play in Israel and Pal. would prolly save a lot of $ on any war, screaming sounds..gun shot and firing fx.

Oh look, politically unqualified famous person 1 said something mean and vaguely related to politics to politically unqualified famous person 2. Better take a side based on my political beliefs! I have never this scenario before but I'm sure something productive will come out of this thread!

this my nigga
(saucerful counts as syd era)

loooool

early floyd > radiohead > waters era floyd > gilmour era floyd

>nothing about Israel
Well i know about the incident with palestine and all that old stuff, but whats the surprise? america does similar things aswell and no one cares. People act like they are preforming in nazi germany or something,

>syd barretts pink floyd

timeline
>roger whines at thom
>everyone else whines at thom
>thom calls them retards
>everyone whines at thom again
>thom says the first rational thing in the conversation
>ken loach exposed as hypocrite
>now thom is "whining"

Kid A = Amnesiac > OK Computer > Meddle > Saucerful of Secrets > Hail to the Thief > A Moon Shaped Pool > Atom Heart Mother > Piper at the Gates of Dawn > Animals > Dark Side of the Moon > The King of Limbs > Ummagumma > The Bends > Wish You Were Here > In Rainbows > The Final Cut > The Wall > More > The Division Bell > Pablo Honey > Obscured By Clouds > The Endless River > A Momentary Lapse of Reason

>incident

roger waters made a career off whining with some music in the background

The most objective thing ever typed

>Felling bad for palestine

Meant for

add half a point to Ummagumma and Meddle and one point to Animals and it's correct

Loool

Wasn't Ummagumma in Scaruffi's top ten rock albums at one point?

He should have called him out for whining in all of his music.

No that's Thom

Not in the Top 10, but it was definitely in his best albums list.

Of course you Radiohead cocksuckers jump to the aid of Israel as soon as your boyband is on board. Literally no moral compass with you reddit faggots.

rogers water a talentless hack

what would ppl say if radiohead stopped playing US shows because of drumpf? lol

>Yorke
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP GOVERNMENT TRUMP EVIL CAPITALISM
>Waters
ISRAEL PALESTINE GOVERNMENT CAPITALISM BOYCOTT?
>Yorke
TRUMP TRUMP AMERICA ISRAEL TRUMP HYPOCRITE
>Waters
WHINY MUH ISRAEL PALESTINE GOVERNMENT EVIL

This is why musicians should avoid politics.

Id be like damn thats badass

Has Roger ever dropped a record that hasn't been political, though?

Jesus fucking Christ. I now have more respect for TMZ than this board. At least they're honest enough to call themselves a celebrity gossip website, not a ''music discussion board''

Making music about questioning ideology or the government is fine but the more specific it gets the more stupid it becomes overall.

Unironically the same

Ironically the inverse

>implying you definitively know that particular user changed their mind despite the post being found on an anonymous imageboard and not posted under a tripcode...

oh wait ill stop responding to the bait i forgot you are just an agenda pushing brainlet please stop trying to pretend you arent the redditor in this case newfriend! ;) best wishes but goodbye

Lol dude funny pic

Pretty much correct

That's all this is about? I think Thom is being pretty reasonable here.

even if that were true, i don't see what the quality of their music has to do with the fact that roger waters is the one whining

this is literally what happened
>horseman: don't play in israel
>lazy eye: we're going to anyway
>horseman: wahhhh, why won't you listen to me!?
>lazy eye: we're keeping politics out of this
>horseman: stop being a whiner and do what i tell you to!!!

Syd Barrett's Pink Floyd > late '60s-early '70s Pink Floyd (up until Meddle) > Radiohead > insanely successful '70s Pink Floyd >>>>>> post 1980 Pink Floyd

Why does Sup Forums get so hard for entry level, middle of the road psych ro , oh okay. I get it now.

>entry level, middle of the road psych
Did you feel cool when you typed that out?

Pinkhead > Radio Floyd

You're being way too rational about this. This is clearly a thread meant to divide people based on political beliefs.

Lol dude nice one

lmao

since this is pink floyd related, I just watched the wall and I was moved to tears, what did you guys think of it

Thom just got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT by Rog

Wow what a fucking whiner smdh

since this is pink floyd related, I just watched the wall and I was moved to tears, what did you guys think of it

Your use of "incident" here is ridiculous not because it downplays the severity of the situation but because we are talking about a decades long conflict, saying its an "incedent" makes no sense

Ok but not that good

Name something that isn't 'entry-level'

but RREEEEEEEEE everything is about my gay politics. Fuck Thom, he's literally drumpf

Drama aside, I just caught waters in concert last week the man puts on a good as fuck show honestly, the tickets are expensive as fuck but worth it

Roger is being a faggot about it

Not an argument

stop pretending piper is even vaguely good

israel should stop making jewish only settlements on land they stole and bombing nearby inhabitants if they dont cooperate with the illegal occupation. that is the SOURCE of muslim frustration and outrage

This 100 times

No even a Radiohead fan but I'm with Thom on this one.

cos ur a whiny bitch lmaoo

fuck you
captcha: fuck you

>I don't see how the quality of their music
See

>filename
this is an 18+ website

if you don't want people to play in Israel then nuke Israel. It's as simple as that.

radiohead = pinkfloyd

they are both really fucking good you stupid faggots

can i like a post on Sup Forums?? ? ?

whats wrong with being against taking someone else's land?

DRONALD DROMFUS