Narcos

>yfw pablo escobar existed

wtf all that shit happened? what a fucking madman!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3sGD5PFRmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>had narcos spoiled for me and people

was it spoiled by los pepes?

Not even Escobar could withstand the pepes.

PABLO DIED AT THE END

WELL Sup Forums?

what do you your cajones command you to do?

Mrs Moncada is best narcosfu.

>73967473
>yfw pablo escobar existed

his spirit lives on in all of Columbia, as well as his hippos, whom roam free. True story.
youtube.com/watch?v=p3sGD5PFRmI

Though Cocaine Cowboys is a superior story in my opinion, more not like this Al Capone, El Chapo shit is too *big*, ya know? I like the smaller personal narratives

>cajones

im halfway through season 1 and I dont get how they even did a season 2. seems like pablo is pretty well fucked at this point

Kek

Kek

>tfw no maritza gf

>moncada will never spit on your tiny gringo dick and call you scum
NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO NO ES JUSTO

Well when you're fucking Pablo Escabar it's not so easy to just send you to jail and be done with.

Just keep watching

Tata is the ONLY Narcosfu. Do you guys think that old Cali Cartel guy made her his sex slave? If I was him, id turn Tata into my fucktoy cocksleeve anal whore, passing her around and letting all my sicarios use and abuse her when I get sick of buttfucking her. Hes a faggot if the hot bitch precious wifey of his vanquished foe came to beg him for help, and he doesnt at the very least fuck and degrade her in front of everyone.

First for Plomo Snake

>Mrs Moncada will never give you a cfnm handjob and edge you and make you beg to cum

Colombia*

Gustavo was a cool guy.

Los pepes is a great name for a group desu familia

>If I was him, id turn Tata into my fucktoy cocksleeve anal whore, passing her around and letting all my sicarios use and abuse her when I get sick of buttfucking her.
I really thought that's what the last few scenes were going to pull.
>You want to save your kids? Well I want everything he acquired... including you.
>Let's celebrate the death of our enemy... with his wife.

REEEEEEEEE