Why does all of Asia hate Korean so much?

Why does all of Asia hate Korean so much?
I am Australian and both All of my Chinese friends and all of my Japanese friends say that Koreans are the niggers of Asia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KiLA6Bk_ivs
youtube.com/watch?v=n7CuhRyji2M
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Commanderies_of_Han
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-20/south-korea-tells-trump-it-s-actually-never-been-a-part-of-china
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_people_in_Spain
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1538174/Outrage-as-China-lays-claim-to-Genghis-Khan.html
thebeijinger.com/blog/2017/03/09/chinese-travel-ban-ridiculed-twitter-user-come-korea-where-there-no-chinese
koreabang.com/2012/stories/dna-analysis-confirms-japanese-are-of-korean-descent.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_people_in_Korea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are probably WUZzing a little bit too much

koreans from former soviiiets republic are pretty good

They are just jelly of Koreans
youtube.com/watch?v=KiLA6Bk_ivs

Niggers of Asia are Chinese.

Koreans are like Jews or towelheads of Asia. Ultra ethnocentric and cult religious.

probably, their mindset.
they are schizophrenic and mentally defective.

Chinks are dangerous, but can be rational and humane in some ways.

i wont ask too much but hope they stop protesting against anything and doing SJW things all the time like this and any sort of it.
they are really truly inherent incoherent loud SJWs. the worst kind of and the very prototype of. I know a lot about SJWs in the west, and have to say both are really alike that much. they have really showcased what SJWs should do.

they protest against anything they hate with random far-fetched reasons and do a lot of WUZ nonsense, like "the cherry blossom and its culture japs own now originates from us" , made up a lot of little thing like the american huffpo does, and all that shit. its not surprising japan was the first country that had the angry alt-rights as the opponents of SJWs.

it would be improved for the most part if they could stop having the way and the mindset of protesting against anything. tho i know most likely it will be impossible. that means SJW things in the west wont end either.

Depressing.

im not an alt-right but SJWs and anything they do are really the worst thing that could ever happen in a democratic society. what koreans do is literally what hardcore SJWs do. ironically i could quickly get all the fake narratives of SJWs in the west due to this.

basically this

Aside from WW2 details, Japan and China have similar perspective of history, while Koreans' is literally fantasy tier:
>[some ancient country in east asia] was founded by a Korean!
>nah, Korea wasn't really a Chinese vassal!
>admittedly they subjugated Korea, but they were actually a Korean race in the first place!
>[some famous historical figure in Japan/China] was actually Korean!
>[some famous stuff in Japan/China] originated in Korea!

You can see online fightings between butthurt Koreans spouting their delusions and Chinese/Japanese on almost every comment section of youtube video about east asian history like this
youtube.com/watch?v=n7CuhRyji2M

Lots of Japanese and Chinese are fed up with those retarded WE WUZing.

chauvinism and the extreme superiority complex that supports it

we always whine about japanese occupation or japan's war crimes during the ww2 but never want to talk about our bad history like several massacres done by korean government during korean war and so on

we even drag us into the moral high ground by blaming japan astart to wuz despite we having nothing proud or impressive to show the rest of the world that there is an actual evidence that validates it, in history or any other fields.

it's like the worse, mongolised version of scottland so nobody ever likes us

and we don't care

>nah, Korea wasn't really a Chinese vassal!
Not wanna start this butthurt between you guys or so, but was there even a time when Koreans were truly independent as a nation? First China, then Mongols, China again, then Japan for a period and now they are divided between the US and China (+Russia?) right? Or am I missing something here

lmao

>dont care
yes you do. otherwise you wouldn't be made out of plastic

Koreans in Russia are really good people.
Hardworking and Polite.
>tfw they bow when they say thanks

Depends on definition of 'truly independent', but probably not. It has always been somewhat dominated by China or those Tungusic tribes.

Thanks for the input.
>those Tungusic tribes
>yfw there are barely any of them left
Feels sad

they care thus they do. or they feel like they are "oppressed" by japan even though its not really like that in reality.

as i said, they are a horde of hardcore SJWs. they still make very racial/ethical movies where they beat japan or as to how they are victimized as though they are the oppressed minorities irl

these SJW attempts cant go anywhere. it doent make anything culturally or proud of themselves. it only glows hostility and hatred against someone and gets themselves where it hurts. its really an unproductive shitty loop.

>says a japanese while he comes across a shit tone of media outlet against korea and alt-right propaganda on the internet

you are your worst enemy nip

that 'unproductive shitty loop' you say actually involves japan doing the exact same thing to korea

i wont ask too much and join the shitty flame war youd be obsessed with. i just pointed out how alike koreans in general and SJWs in the west are. if i had to say something to you you aint oppressed in any sense.

all koreans i saw are noisy as fuck
generally impolite

i like korean

nice proxy

"Korea" is a WE WUZ creation of the 19th century.

Koreans got butthurt recently at Trump/Xi over a historical fact. They didn't explain why except to state the opposite and cry.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Commanderies_of_Han

>The Four Commanderies of Han (漢四郡, 한사군) are Lelang, Lintun, Xuantu and Zhenfan commanderies in northern Korean Peninsula and part of the Liaodong Peninsula.[1][2] set up by Emperor Wu of the Han dynasty in early 2nd century BC after his conquest of Wiman Joseon. The commanderies were set up to control the populace in the area as far south as the Han River, with a core area at Lelang near present-day P'yongyang,[3]

Cont*

South Koreans have a weird understanding of history where they only select the parts that are most useful to their argument. For example, in the recent debate over if part of Korea was part of China at some point in history, many Koreans claim that "North Korea wasn't Korea at the time". Which is hilarious considering that Gorgeyo and Daegu city were the original "Korea".

>The Four Commanderies of Han
So being conquered by Han means that Korea belongs to China which Xi/Trump said? Spain was once conquered by France. Does it means Spain belongs to France?

yes

>Why does all of Asia hate Korean so much?
They don't. People irl really don't care much about their neighboring countries
Unless you are an autist who visits Sup Forums/int/ regularly
>China
THAAD
>Japan
Comfort women and Dokdo

>So being conquered by Han means that Korea belongs to China which Xi/Trump said?
>Korea belongs to China
>belongs

See it's stuff like this that makes people hate Koreans. They can't even be honest.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-20/south-korea-tells-trump-it-s-actually-never-been-a-part-of-china

user, Trump said Xi said "Korea was once part of China." Furthermore, the context was that China and Korea have always had issues.
Not that Korea belongs to China.

Korean anti-China propaganda is at full blast today.

I did not know that Spain has a lot of Chinese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_people_in_Spain

korea belong to china because goguryeo was northern chinese kingdom. this is fact.

More than just Chinese

yes, Mars and Moon are belong to China.

Yeah you know what this meansNot everyone who points out your lies is your enemy. Next time maybe you should address your failures instead of assuming the identity of some user on a canadian goose hunting board is what matters.

i want to reunite with korean brothers who are actually just northern chinese. north and south korea come back to china!

Genghis Khan is also a Chinese.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1538174/Outrage-as-China-lays-claim-to-Genghis-Khan.html

Acknowledge my posts
Stop lying. Neither Trump nor Xi claimed Korea belongs to China.

>Korean anti-China propaganda is at full blast today.
More like China being assblasted for THAAD and banning travel to South Korea for their enormous butthurt ,
while we are enjoying it. lmao

thebeijinger.com/blog/2017/03/09/chinese-travel-ban-ridiculed-twitter-user-come-korea-where-there-no-chinese

well, chinese is not really race but cultural sphere, so yes when he invade china, he is chinese. it is just how it is

this is a really shameful act by chinese, now korean economy is doomed. sorry korea.

And Japanese were Korean.

koreabang.com/2012/stories/dna-analysis-confirms-japanese-are-of-korean-descent.html

Isn't you supposed to be using VPN?

TWICE will conquer the world. It's useless to resist.

Enjoy your next president you lying autistic nationalist.

Trump claims that Xi told him that Korea was once part of China. Neither stated that Korea belongs to China as you claim. Neck yourself gook.

>No Chinese in Kore-

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_people_in_Korea
>1.05 million, 2% of Korea's population.

Why are nationalists so idiotic?

Not everyone who points out your lies is your enemy?
I'm different Korean guy from the guy you were talking to.
Why are you being so buttmad ? Does THAAD triggers you much?

installing thaad just to make master usa happy. how many master korea had, besides china,japan,usa,mongolia?

Dude pay some attention to the threadWhen will your people start fucking again? Why do you all suicide?

Enjoy your next president LMAO

I am US military. I give zero fucks about what China thinks because they are idiots with how they handled NK. But you dumb gooks are about to get COMMIED because you can't elect a single non-corrupt president

>now korean economy is doomed. sorry korea.

meanwhile our GDP per capita is $29,187 to your $7,778
Are third worlder worried about developed countries?

your race?

Oh wow my country's economic aid made you stupid gooks as rich as Poland? Impressive as hell

Now when will your people stop dying out?

Japanese-American, although I feel solely American. Mother was born in Taipei, Father in Sapporo. US airman in Spain. I autistically study international development and know a lot about almost everything. Long fucking story

>I am US military
gosh, user. I'm so sorry

it was horrible for chinese to ban kpop, korean product, korean tourism. all that money funneling into korea, gone now. i feel sad, as sad as i feel for your starving brothers to the north that we support

i like south korea desu

Think I know a lot about almost everything*

Don't actually. I just hate liars and fake news. Being here on Sup Forums isn't healthy, especially in East Asia threads since you guys have no semblance of honesty.

Is hard to live in USA as asian?
I see some blacks claim asian is dog of white

Meh could have been dying as a salaryman in Japan

At least this way I have time to prove random people on a Canadian Goose hugging boards wrong!

We are dogs of whites.
Especially you guys. Chinese are also the dogs of white men even though they don't accept it like Korea/Japan/Flips.

But I guess there's nothing I could do to change that. Hopefully one day NK is gone and peace returns to East Asia, then maybe it won't be controlled by white men.

Btw what happened to the president before Park? Is he still alive and good?

so if i move to usa then white will treat me like slave? what do you mean by this

Meh he didn't do a thing really. Probably corrupt, but honestly not to the extent of your average korean president.

He kind of created the shitty situation of today though. Especially with how he didn't stop Park and worsened the NK situation relative to 2007.

How the fuck is such a disfunctional country a world leader in science and economics?

No. No one expect illegals are treated like slaves.

There are stereotypes of course, and people act differently towards 1st gen Asians. Just like with most insular groups though. Stereotypes are powerful in the US.

But at an objective level Asians in Asia are essentially controlled by Europe/USA. My dream is that one day East Asia can get along and work together to become more independent of foreign influence. Not happening soon though because of NK, comfort women, China's rise, etc.

It's not really though

They are about as rich as Portuguese/Greeks, have two good companies based upon Japanese/American predecessors, and a lot of highly educated and hardworking scientists. South Korea has done great but it is by no means a great country or power.

Well I mean all of the Southkorean presidents since independence either got thrown in prison, necked themselves or got assasinated right?(correct me if I am wrong)
Haven't heard anything about him so I was a little bit interested in that.
>worsened the NK situation relative to 2007.
How so?

not that guys
but I see news that IMF says our economic growth rate would be higher than that of 2016
because our export is in increasing steadly

No, I'm feel sorry for you that your life was trash enough to force you to join the armed forces,
irl, beta manlet. but easily go on power tripping on an anime image board.
You were this close to end your life but you managed to live on.
I have feelings for you man. Mixed feelings. I respect you for living on with such a shitty circumstances.
But I think you might as well should off yourself. That way you finally do something meaningful in your lifetime. off yourself my man

There is no country in this world that recognizes goguryeo as Chinese.
Even in Chinese records, Goguryeo Baekje Silla were called samhan(三韓)

and origin of the 韓國 is Samhan (三韓)

im just bantering. the ban really didnt do anything, anti-korean thaad stuff will be forgotten eventually

Why did Spain become poorer than South Korea?

and also I see news that our export to china increase 7.3 % source is korean news
but chinese gov proclaim this

why do you put that sentence in this context
pls fuck off

>disfunctional country
Based on what? Our presidents were might corrupt but did their job as a president.

>all asia
>chink and nips
????Are you stupid? East Asian countries do not like each other
In addition Japanese always lie, "Asia hates Korea"
In which country? Asia is already a colony of Korean culture.

why nips always use proxy when they pretend to be korean ''' nationalists '' ??
I saw this spammer on other general
ignore him

Fuck off tojo
It is not a lie. The most popular Asian culture in Asia is Korean culture
It's not you

jap anime culture is most popular asian culture, not fake korean plastic

I never see korean who claim korean culture is ''most'' popular in Sup Forums nobody use extreme word like that turn off proxy
한국인 인척 그만해라

Japan's popular culture is only animation.
Yes, there are many animation fans, but the influence and popularity of Korean culture can not be won.
Don't forget that you were a colony of korean culture
아시아 한정으로 보면 일본문화는 한국문화를 이길수없음 애니메이션 많이보지 근데 서브컬쳐틀은 못벋어남
대중적으로 인지도로보나 처발림
괜히 interpal이나 hellotalk등 펜팔사이트에서도 한류팬이 더 많은게 아님 세계적으로보면 일본문화가 더 인기 많겠지 근데 아시아쪽으로 보면 한국이 더 많음 누가 jpop듣고 누가 일본드라마 보고 티비쇼보고있냐 그리고 일본문화 주력이 애니나 2d같은거라 연령층이 좁은것도 한몫하지 티비틀면 나오는 한국 드라마 영화 티비쇼등 포괄적으로 전연령층을 아우르는데 일본이 못이기는건 당연하지 게다가 아시아 나라들도 대게 가난한 나라가 많아 대중미디어 위주로 접해 한국문화가 훨씬 유리할수밖에 없다

그런식의 대중문화로만 따지면 당연히 한국이 압살하겠지 그런데 문화가 그것만 있는게 아니잖아? 넓게 들어가도 일본은 별로지만 중국 같은경우에는 문화적영향력 존나 큰데? 나라 사랑하는건 좋은데 제발 쉽게 반박될수 있는 주장은 하지마라

user, this sounds pretty ironic coming from someone posting under a jap flag.

Firstly, admit war atrocities sincerely and stop being so dishonest and jewish in business, then proceed to point your finger at others.

??? 글 다시 읽어라 대중문화만 따진게 아니다
일본문화는 2D위주의 서브컬쳐가 주력이고 한국은 3D걸쳐의 미디어 위주가 주력이다
즉 일본문화는 제한적일수밖에 없음
그리고 연령층도 굉장히 중요하다
아무 40~50대 중년층한테 가서 물어봐라 영화볼래? 아니면 애니메이션 볼래? 뭐라할지
일본문화의 주력이 가진 한계점임
대중미디어 중심의 한국문화는 전연령층을 동시 공략가능 하고 어딜가든 한국문화가 쉽게 볼수있는 반면 일본문화는 연령층도 제한적이고 즐기고싶음 자기가 직접 찾아봐야한다
이게 비교가 가능한가? 티비틀면 나오고 어디를 가도 노래가 나오는거하고 자기가 컴퓨터에 앉아 몇시간씩 하는거랑 애시당초 게임이 안돼지
이건 니가 직접 아시아 아무국가 가서 니가 직접느껴봐라

Also forgot "muy cult revolving around muy emperor's divinity and the efforts yo 'restore' it"

You're also ruled by ethnocentric and ultra-nationalistic nutjobs whom you keep electing in every election.

>즉 일본문화는 제한적일수밖에 없음
그리고 연령층도 굉장히 중요하다
아무 40~50대 중년층한테 가서 물어봐라 영화볼래? 아니면 애니메이션 볼래? 뭐라할지
일본문화의 주력이 가진 한계점임
대중미디어 중심의 한국문화는 전연령층을 동시 공략가능 하고 어딜가든 한국문화가 쉽게 볼수있는 반면 일본문화는 연령층도 제한적이고 즐기고싶음 자기가 직접 찾아봐야한다
이게 비교가 가능한가? 티비틀면 나오고 어디를 가도 노래가 나오는거하고 자기가 컴퓨터에 앉아 몇시간씩 하는거랑 애시당초 게임이 안돼지
이건 니가 직접 아시아 아무국가 가서 니가 직접느껴봐라

전부 맞는 말이다 근데

> 2D위주의 서브컬쳐가 주력이고 한국은 3D걸쳐의 미디어 위주가 주력이다.

그러니까 이 두개전부 대중문화의 하위범주라고 일반적으로 문화의 한부분만 평가해놓고
우리가 최고니 남이 못났니 하는 주장은 쉽게 반박될수밖에없다. 본일 익우넷들이 유튜브같은데에서 주작질 할때 제일 많이하는게 한국인인척하고 한국최고니 뭐니 떠들면서 쉽게 반박될만한 글 싸질러놓고 아몰랑하면서 혐핞감정 키우는건데 왜 니가 그걸 대신해주고 있냐 이거다 지금

gooks out

이런걸로 반한감정이 생길수가 없지
Sup Forums을 기준으로 하먼 여긴 원래 weeaboo새끼들 아지트니 의미없고 이미 쪽바리들이 한국관련스레드 테러를 몇번이나 했는데
이건 그냥 단순한 문화 비교임
미국인이 와서 와 한국인들 헐리우드 영화 많이보네? 이런다고해서 누가 그 미국인을 증오하겠음?
일반적으로 전연령층을 포함하는 문화와 제한적으로 한계가 분명한 두문화다
인간은 살면서 미디어의 영향을 굉장히 많이 받는데 한국문화 주력이 미디어이기에 일본의 서브컬쳐문화로는 한국문화를 이길수없음
그냥 니가 아시아를 여행한번 해라
과연 이 사람들이 한국문화와 일본문화 어느나라 문화를 더 잘알고있을거 같냐
쉽게 정리해주면 한국문화는 위대하다가 아니라 일본문화와 비교했을때 상대적으로 한국문화가 아시아에서는 가장 인기가 많다 이건 일본뿐 아니라 짱개 섬짱개 아랍 동남아 문화 모두와 비교했을때 전부임
즉 한국문화 짱짱이 아니라는거임 그냥 상대적 개념임

Apologize to black people
gooks are scum of the earth
汚物チョン

>caring about niggers
what?

It's over, user, it's over. Turn the lights off before leaving.

K-pop is a dead world fad now. But at least, it didn't die before being born, like j-pop.

CHINK CHANK CHONG I HAVE A VERY SMALL WEINER AND I LIKE DOGS

The Chinese are the Jews of Asia. SEA are the niggers.

t. Mudslim rapebaby :^)

and we're elf of asia

no you guys are just some attention whoring faggots who wont shut the fuck up about your cunt and constantly hungers from international recognition to satisfy your own low self esteem just like the nips you hate so much. get the fuck out

You are all fucking deceived by recent Chink commie goverment.
Especially when you're not originally Han Chinese.

The historical Chinese territory has always been the ball shaped area in the map.
Others were originally different Asian nations. Tibetans and Uygurs and Manchu(Qing), Yo(Yeojin), and Mongol and else.

It was only about 200 years that you happen to have that wide current territory, so stop being delusional. Also if you are not originally Han chinese descent, you could be descent from Manchu or Mongol or else.

Dear Spain.. please shut your mouth.

I just can't believe how far foreign countryman can explain that shit everyone was corrupted in Korea etc just easily. How do you know that well?

All of shit you just wrote are false.
In fact Korea is in pretty serious situation which nearly 50% of the politicians are spies from NK or being influenced by NK spies.

Lee (former and former president) was a good guy who defended NK political spy strategy.

To be fair, Taiwan and Japan were the biggest beneficiaries of post war U.S. investments.

Some stats from the Census Bureau
Japan received 2.44 Billion
Taiwan received 1.051 Billion
South Korea received 894 Million

Any Japanese scholar would agree that it was the monopoly over the logistics supporting the Korean war that kickstarted the Japanese economy. And even after the war, in which there were more bombs dropped on Korea than in the entire pacific theatre of WW2, Korea did not receive nearly as much grants from the US as did Taiwan and Japan.

Nah, you're the Slavs of East Asia.