What are you guys planning to eat for superbow 51?

what are you guys planning to eat for superbow 51?

havent decided yet on the main course but forsure going to dominate some tortilla chips with pace hot sauce

2 bottles of soylent

Hot Wings. Like every normal person in the country, or at least here in New England.

I never liked the taste of pace, can't recall specifics though

Smoking a brisket
Grilling corn, zucchini, green onions
Cookinng rice pilaf
Making Pico de Gallo for snacking with chips

>Murrieats

wings fajitas pizza beer all sorts of dips

and I'm going to be alone

Local liquor store has a good deal on bud light products so I'll be getting a case of that and preparing some buffalo chicken dip with tostinos scoops. Should be comfy.

>little weak australian can't imagine what it's like to eat

Imported some fine Dutch cheese. Still considering the wine though.

i wont be pooping until sunday

everyone should try it

Various chips and salsa/dip and home made chili

>food it's more relevant than the actual game

Kek, nice """"""""""""sport"""""""""" amerilards

Making pulled pork, hot dogs and mac n cheese

Panhead beers and some LRC choccy milk

I'm sorry, what part of Chilel is relevant at all? Please don't open your mouth this is a first-world discussion thread. Thank you.

>country named chile
>makes boring bland unspicy food

I don't plan my meals 6 days in advance

Why not? Is your budget not good enough to stock up that much? You don't have any big celebration type deals where you have a party with lots of food?

Doritos and Mountain Dew...

... oh wait, wring sport.

if I was American, I'd start thinking about what snacks I want on the Saturday and then decide on main meal the day of the game

Jesus Christ you retards are a baitable bunch of people. Most Americans on Sup Forums readily understand that foreigners aren't to taken seriously (Heck, most Americans IRL really dont even care for anything not American) and are always instinctively dismissed but there's always you magical few who actually read their posts and unironically respond.

How new are you?

>psychologists, sociologists and anthropologists agree that eating food is one of the core activities for forming society
>third world shitholes attempt mockery when americans mention food

weird that you reject your own humanity

Wait, do Canadians actually watch the superb owl?

Having a party senpai you are free to stop by my bogan friend.

>murrica
>still thinking they are first world

Just so you know, you're barely even considered a democracy anymore And Donny has been in power just over a week

You'll be labouring in the Cornfields a year from now, which might help you drop some weight, you fat fuck

this. I enjoy the occasional America vs Europe funpost threads but I will never understand those few Ameriposters who seem to genuinely get triggered by outsider criticism.

>pulled pork

There's gunna be plenty of pork being pulled on Sunday if you know what I mean

I'm not really understanding what you mean

what criticism? it's literally just "lel fat"

Chips and home made dip, lots of beer, dunno what else.

WE EAT CHICKEN

I'll be eating my homemade activated almonds

I think it's millennial nu-maleism that has created a generation of americans who give thought to what foreigners think or feel about america. This sort of cuckoldry would be laughed at by previous generations, and rightfully so.

>usa
>first world
HAHAHAH
it's called healthy food, you fattie ;^)

>numales REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm making Nachos, Chili, Meat/Cheese Lumpia Cheese ones will have nacho sauce as dipping

not this, but on frequent occasion one can find a thread on the catalog full of bootybombarded Americans trying to either explain, apologize, or get defensive about some aspect of American culture to a bunch of third worlders, and the whole thing makes for a cringy sight.

Your mum's box.

oysters, stone crab claws, lobster bisque

>non-american countries jelly af there isn't going to be a superb owl party next door, ever.

Gotta have hot wings

We do. I was a big Vikings fan when I was a kid. I'm not much of a football fan anymore, but I would never pass up a good owl.

Ind4 janny deletes this Max comfy thread. Feels a little like old Sup Forums

The party I'm going to is having cookies, chips, several dips, wings, potato skins, etc. I'm trying to decide whether to put effort into making crab rangoon or just buy a ton of tater tots and fry em

Straight melted butter like a good american

epicc

mah nigga

>tfw have never gone to a super bowl party in my life, not even when my team went to the super bowl a few years back
>tfw i don't eat anything special at all

i want to die

>not dipping sticks of butter into a bowl of melted butter
YGSIU

Marijuana pizza and wings