MFW the pats win the superbowl

MFW the pats win the superbowl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68R6e2G5vLE
youtube.com/watch?v=R6I48V4p8q0
youtube.com/watch?v=9boI4teMLaI
gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
gallup.com/poll/202742/obama-averages-job-approval-president.aspx
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jan31
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/top_stories/right_direction_wrong_track_jan30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this handsome man?

That's a guy, right?

yeesh i can't speak for everyone but personally i think the boipussi needs to be more feminine than that one's

>mfw i go here

>2014 xlix
youtube.com/watch?v=68R6e2G5vLE
>after kearse catch people start rioting
>true fans started

>2012 eli 2
youtube.com/watch?v=R6I48V4p8q0

>07 eli 1
youtube.com/watch?v=9boI4teMLaI
one of the eli ones makes it's rounds on clipshows because someone wearing an eli jersey got the shit kicked out of him

i want the pats to win but either way festivities will be had

who is she

>tfw don't want the Patriots to win but will be happy if Brady tells Goodell to fuck off and declares his support for Trump

Anyone else know this feel?

I'm actually just betting all my money into Pats winning for the sake of memes.

How big is her dick?

Joke's on you. I saw her tummler, it's actually pretty hot.

>manchowder producer confirmed

How much would your Canadough life savings be in American dollars?

Be careful.

Remember when they played the Seahawks and only won because of that goddamn stupid idiotic call made for no reason?

about 2 grand americano dollarinoos, part of my gambling fund that I built up.

To be honest, after looking at the highlights and some games, Pats are pretty good, but the Falcon offenses are blazing hot, it seems like that julio jones is real good along with matt ryan, I'm honestly thinking whether if the pats can carry it through.

How much do you stand to win? What kind of bets did you place?

Be careful.

Remember when the Seahawks were only in a position to win because Kearse made that freak catch? Winning is a combination of luck and skill.

no bets yet, pats to win and to score 9.5 points or higher during the game for 1.6 odds.
Or I can bet for Falcones for 2.3 to 1, a difficult choice.
To be honest, this is probably one of the most difficult betting decisions I have made, all the other ones I were pretty good, this one has too many variables.

where's the milf in the Patriots hoodie

You both have good points, and there are always chances and uncertainties, if pats win I could win 1.2k for the bet, or I could make 2.6k for Falcons.
What made me uncomfortable is that the pats were performing rather alright, without brady, they would be absolutely terrible, consistent, but unremarkable, and Falcon is pretty hype right now.
The problem I have with Falcon is that Matt seems to be like a choker, and once a choker, always one.

It's not happening. If Brady hasn't come out to publicly support the guy yet, it's not going to happen now that 90% of the country is disgusted with him.

or I can stand to lose all of it, forgot that part too.

>she

>90%
Time to get out of your safe space kid.

rasmussen poll yesterday showed trump with 60% approval rating. Keep watching fake news kid

It is

You need to read thisAnd after only 10 days in office. Pretty impressive. People are going to abandon him in droves and only weird misanthropic NEETs on Sup Forums will be left to defend him.

Thanks senpai
Gallup poll for proof
gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

he's waiting for 99%
trolling and shitposting is all about timing.

No. You need to read THIS.

Obama had lower Gallup approval ratings of about 41% at two points during his presidency. KEK.

gallup.com/poll/202742/obama-averages-job-approval-president.aspx

Meanwhile Rasmussen shows that Trump's approval is at 51%, while disapproval is 49%. So a majority approve.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jan31

But MOST SIGNIFICANTLY, Rasmussen say 47% of people surveyed think America is headed in the right direction - THE HIGHEST FIGURE IN TWELVE YEARS OF POLLING (47% think the wrong direction). For comparison, Obama went as low as the 20s during his term, and his last week in office was 38% for "right direction".

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/top_stories/right_direction_wrong_track_jan30

NU-MALES BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER