No rekt thread? Rekt thread

No rekt thread? Rekt thread.

bump

My favorite type of bread

I hope he learned a good lesson here

I cry everytime

Can I have a second to rant about Maoris?

There's something so satisfying about watching Chinese people senselessly slaughter each other on interstate systems modeled after the West.

Please do

savages I tell you

>you will never be as happy as those puppers

an oldie

filename

I'm confused by what happened. So...the cop pulled over to ticket the guy for 5 counts of being black, and then they guy just lost his shit and tries to hit him with a street sign?

fucking sad excuse for a cop. goddamn pussy.

posted the wrong one, thanks to the fucking cones when you install VLC media player

this one however, easily my favorite webm of all time

that one guy out pedaled death

damn. The one I had money on got out utterly destroyed.

i bet it would smell like some stinky pupperoni in that room

was totally expecting his head to pop like a juice box

True rekt right here

How is it that I've gone my whole life without being hit by a car yet these fucking morons make it seem easy?

because china is rat hole

that 6th car swerving to hit that guy.

Didn't know what to call this webm, so excuse the barely related filename. Fuck the vlc media cones

more Chinese dying videos please.

ikr! we can put a man on the moon but i cant fucking get webm thumbnails

you dont know the context of the video clip and you just assume there isnt any? theres no way anyone could have called the cops on a crazy black dude swinging at people in front of a store, or that that guy matched the description of a robber or something. nah ill just assume he dindu nuffin and all cops are racist.
ur fukken dum m8

>makin my way downtown
>not today motherfucker

>filename

the bane of my existence user. I'd give money to get it back to the thumbnails at this point. Such a shit feature of an otherwise decent freeware

what breed is that dog

what a retard

story?

why are you being retarded?

Isn't this what tazers etc. were originally for?

You know, incapacitating stupid people but not killing them?

stupid people of that caliber deserve to be removed from the genepool.

Alright anons, webm filenames guy here, gonna head to sleep since I gotta get up in like 4 hours. It's been swell

bump

kek

Although this seems funny, he could be having a stroke, I had someone have a stroke and he leaned to one side similar to this

No! don't shut the good engine off!

which is what happened

I love me some Aokigahara.

This is Taipei songshan airport. Brand new plane, one engine goes out on takeoff. Pilot restarts the wrong engine.

Why shoot him and not fight him instead?

That guy that was on the bike thinking he could escape but ended up being killed by the street light. Damn

My dick! My dick! My fuckin' dick!

sicko

Nope so much nope

thats fucking brutal

how is a stroke not the king of all rekt tho?

Still wrigglin'

No harm done

Rest in cheeses

FUCKING Obama

Stop using VLC or install Media Preview, either way stop whining about such an easily solved problem.

slipped right in, no resistance

Instead of throwing the glass he decides to hold it and throw the remainder of the liquid all over himself.

Noooooooo
Muh donalls

Nooooo

Dude, that's Eastern Europe.. Everyone drives lika a fugitive there.