Ask an assistant manager at Little Ceasars anything

Ask an assistant manager at Little Ceasars anything

little ceasars pizza tastes better than dominos, black jack, papa john's, pizza hut, etc...

What gives? No one thinks this is true cause lil ceasers is cheap

Why your pizza so ass after it gets cold?

How are the pizzas actually made and what makes them taste so meh

Because it's cheap pizza for cheap manchildren what do you expect

Just stop, if you try to re-heat ceasars the crust turns to cardboard. It's decent hot if they don't jew the cheese.

Bro god bless you. Don't let anyone put you down because you work at little ceasars. God bless you user.

How long can the hot and ready pizzas sit before they're replaced? All day? Manager's discretion?

Are you the manager?

Ay yo crazy bread's the shit keep doing gods work

Honestly taste depends on the store
Like we use fresh shit and keep an eye on that stuff but it's also really simple stuff. But hey 5$

Pizza Hutt is like $8 a pizza, but if I re-heat after a few hours it's still decent.

Dude it gets so fucking busy sometimes

About 45min in the crescor

Yeah i live in a pretty poor area in maryland so only the pricey food taste decent, like five guys or something

Assistant

Sweet! I feel a lot better about eating these now.

There is something seriously wrong with your dough, Tell the jews high up. The shit is cardboard doo doo when reheated. They need to spend a few more nickels on the flour or something.

If you go in and ask for the goodstuff they can put the crazybread butter on the crust

most fast food pizza is disgusting

Flour is high gluten

what do you get paid /hr

Could I speak to the manager please?

Sometimes the simple things in life are best

About 9.50$

Has a customer ever demanded a refund because there was a pube in his pizza?

Even if I am assistant I still have to take complaints

This is incredibly convenient. It lets you skip the painful diarrhea and terrible stomach cramps! Thanks, science!

I've had people complain for stupider reasons than that

Why don't you hold a gun to your Boss and tell his cheap fucking jew ass to improve the dough and you could make bank?

Because it's cheap fast food who cares

Where do you work?

Missouri

The dough is fucking ass, a 6 year old could mix a better dough.

Yo dude I love your pizza? whats your secret?

Wheat is dirt cheap. If a food company skimps on something as cheap as wheat flour, it shows how much they despise their customers.

Simple shit and fresh shit depending on store

Every pie is 4% sperm

Exactly. It's too late for them, they need to revamp their entire pizza to bring back people with taste buds. Too bad the jews are too busy raking in the last shekels they can before the entire brand dies.

Dominos tastes like shit, pizza hit is a little better papa's is pretty good than ceasars is just guuuudd, it must be chemichals.
reheat it with a cup of water in the microwave, it keeps anything from dehydrating. Love it
srsly i was expecting shit tier quality control

Worst experiance???