My wife just got arrested for DV AMA cuz FUCK redit

My wife just got arrested for DV AMA cuz FUCK redit

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much are you looking forward to a judge awarding your wife all your children and half your assets and income for the rest of your life?

Do you let her peg you, you little bitch?

ama means peal grabbing bitch in Japanese which is fitting because it is what you are

I live in WA Not an issue

So me getting arrested is better?

Also..She did finger my ass while blowing me once, best orgasm ever! Does that count?

And you had her arrested?

Double cuck

fuck op just tell us what happened and how you didnt get arrested plox

Not for that you dumb cuck. For actively assaulting me. Punching biting kicking etc.all of which had I done to her I would already be in fuck you in the ass prison, and this JUST happened like 2 hours ago.

Simple. She was mad, I controlled myself, she didn't, I have marks, she doesn't, she is in jail, I'm not. Similar thing happened in 2010

What was the argument about? And how old are you and your wife? How long have you been married? Was alcohol involved

And you're still married? Also, what did you do to make her so mad? I've made my gf mad, but nothing to turn her into a Tasmanian Devil

>this JUST happened like 2 hours ago
clearly you have zero friends or other confidants to talk to.
That's why you're here.
sad as fuck.

You should have just punched her in the guts, one good one is all it takes

Well...yeah kinda hard to get a divorce in just a couple of hours. But she got mad because I told her That Jesus can suck a cock. A minute later she yells at me and for the 9000th time, she says she hates me. But then she drops her ring (that I paid 2400 dollars for) On the nightstand. I go to the bathroom an drop it in the toilet and piss on it and flush it, and then she has the nerve to as for it back after asking for a divorce...Hilarity ensues,,she goes to jail.

Its almost 5 am, all my REAL friends are asleep you dumb bitch..Not gonna bother them with this...I would rather bother you!

alrighttt I'm not sure now

I did that the first time..It was GLORIOUS!

>pays 2400 for a ring
>drops it in the toilet and pisses on it

Yep, you're definitely Utah inbred white trash Mormons. Also, that ring is cheap af, get good

The problem is that you would be sent to ass rape prison for that. What a baby, punches and scratches and kicking from a woman? At the end of the day, no matter what country you live in, a woman punch is still a woman punch. Playing victim, pretending you are not physically superior to her at that point, and then escalating it to her being arrested and sent to prison is not justice. It's cowardliness. Absolutely disgusting.

She should be in trouble, but the law makes the punishment harsher than it is for minor little kicks and bruises. You're justifying it.

k

Sounds like you can be a dick.
What's the reason for telling her that her religion sucks? (Besides obvious reasons) What happened before that comment?

Well, it has to be said:
My friends know that if they were in trouble, they could call me at any hour and I'd be there.
This pact is reciprocal.

Having said that, you have no REAL friends.
That's why you're crying on the internet.

You only paid $2400 for her wedding ring? Are you a jew? was it a round cut?

I've been pricing rings, they're such thievery.

Meh, I would like to throw stones at you, OP, but truth be told, when feelings are strong and the blood runs hot, you didn't strike the bitch even when she totally deserved it and you managed to stay out of jail because of it. That's a win in my book.

Who called the pigs? Were they cool?

Justice is based on intent.

If she was a man her attacks would be nothing to laugh at. They should throw women in jail for being so stupid as to hit men.

No different than a weak fag boy hitting you. You'd knock his shit wouldn't you?

> talking to friends about your relationship

Youre just asking for your friend to get in between you too. Men always think dick first.

I don't get this. Why marry someone who abuses you?

>>You only paid $2400 for her wedding ring?
>Implying one should pay more

Well..TBF this is not the first time AND her literally assaulted me as per the law...look. I'm not ashamed of the bitch move, and had she not continued the attack I would have let her go with it, but she didn't stop, I told her to stop, begged her to stop, she didn't. And if it were 100 years ago, she would be rightfully dead right now at my hand. But now she sleeps in a cell all weekend and when we divorce I get the kids, as it should be.

>tfw $50 dollars for both rings

Man that it, to be honest, she is pretty stupid and easily pissed off. I didn't think it would make as made to try and physically hurt me, but it did, sucks to be her.

how much did you pay, faggit?

Men who get married are pretty retarded and deserve whatever comes to them. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>If she was a man her attacks would be nothing to laugh at

If a man weakly slapped and kicked me I'd treat him like the child he is. Force matters. This is why you don't uppercut people after slaps.

>shitposting "k" responses
>implying you're being silent when the context of this common passive-aggressive post is evident

Why do you hide from the truth? That is a question, you see, I'll give you something to respond to while he didn't.

oh yeah, OP, you did the right thing. Fuck that faggot that says women can't cause pain, they sure as hell can.

This is going to be great when you get divorced. The bruises and scratches will long be forgotten, but the results in that courtroom will last for a long, long time.

Nope 2400 for hers..30 for mine

Yep, desu, I only married because like a dumb fuck I knocked her up. And knowing that in the state of WA A DV pretty much kills any chance of custody for the kids...I kept it up, now this bitch played into my hands, she had a dv before we got married..Now its on a lock.

When you lie awake at nights now will you shed silent tears for your lost dignity and manhood? Knowing that someone a fraction of your size and strength attacked you and you ran screaming to the police for help like the little bitch you are?

Also, post a picture. I have a bet going that you're a nu-male.

Congrats OP
Me and my ex both had DV charges levied against us
Hers were dropped within a couple of hours
Mine went to court
My solicitor said the explanation was simply that "she's a woman"

Considering even restraining a woman can leave enough marks to make you go to jail, I actually agree now

whats up with the hate in this thread?

sounds like OP is based IMO

->>lol fucking rekt

LOL no, and no, unless you want to pay.

do you have any criminal history?
You did the right thing for the kids by marrying her. Sounds like she fucked it up.
I had no idea WA was so hardcore about DV.
I had a girlfriend in college that freaked out once or twice and attacked me. Sure, it didin't hurt much at first, then she started to scratch and bite and I wanted to kill the bitch. Just holding her back left bruises like I beat her every night or something.

She was great in bed tho

OP, is your wife great in bed?

>lol fucking rekt

nah

yeah bro, youre done.

get a load of this white knight fagot over here.
muh weaker sex. tell your bullshit opinion to Travis Alexander.

>defending a whiny faggot who got beat by his wife on an anonymous image board

you must give a fierce blowjob

>tip hat

I have a disorderly conduct a decade ago nothing to harm me against a DV for sure.

>checks out

Have a good one everybody.

anybody could get a disorderly for being drunk and stupid. 2 DVs are not going to be so easy to shrug off..

Yeah you really sound like a 16 year old arguing on Instagram.

OP, brace yourself.

Even if you won this battle, you will lose the war.

Family courts aren't set up for you.

They are set up to extract as much money as possible from you and to mitigate all negative consequences for your wife.

Enjoy your alimony and child support payments, your time in family court, your false allegations of domestic and sexual violence. They are coming.

This was going to happen no matter what you did, so don't beat yourself up too much. I had to learn the hard way too.

Yeah I know, even when jobs ask about my charge I just say . "I was conducting myself in a disorderly fashion". She however won't be able to expalin shit withour being an asshole. Ill Be back in 10..keep it alive!

Look up WA state law...Im good bro.

Yeah I know, even when jobs ask about my charge I just say . "I was conducting myself in a disorderly fashion". She however won't be able to expalin shit withour being an asshole. Ill Be back in 10..keep it alive!

> thinks it matters what state he's in

Better start reading up on VAWA.

Keep telling yourself that, OP.

I would love to be there when you walk out of your first family court appointment with a 25% garnishment for child support, another 50% garnishment for alimony, and 4 days/month with your child.

If you are lucky you won't have false charges of child abuse brought up by your ex - if you are not you'll have to pay $100+/hr for supervised visitation.

MGTOWs dont have this problem.

I can't tell if you are bullshitting or really just deluded man, she can and more then likely will flip this on you, it's really not that hard.

>$2400 for a ring
>falling for the Finger Jew

This. OP you are a complete moron if you think this is going to be some "slam dunk".

There is a 92% chance you are fucked, just by national statistics... Fathers get custody 8% of the time or less.

This little battle you won means nothing in the grand scheme of the thousands you'll be giving your ex over the next two decades.

can they really garnish 75% of your earnings? I make decent money but fuck me, I couldn't pay for shit on 25%

Better call a lawyer first thing in the morning. File an emergency restraining order. Keep contact to a minimal about kids, divorce and finance only.

They sure can. It can go even higher.

HAHAHAH you spent a lot of money on a wedding ring?

I hope to god you are like 40+ then it's okay. But seriously we both have good jobs and spent 37$ US (17$each) on Amazon for some titanium rings and we just laugh at morons like you.

Enjoy losing it in divorce you materialistic dummy HAHAHAH wow.

He's not 40 plus or he would have the life experience to know how fucked he is.

Family court is not designed to protect men's right to parent, it is designed to extract maximal payments from the father while making the mother's path to alienating her child's father as painless as possible.

Oh, Canada.

Your shitposting used to be better....didn't it?

You been through the courts, user? I went to rehab with a bunch of guys getting divorced and they were all getting reamed...

Sure have.

12 more years of $1500/month payments left!

I remember in my 20's thinking fuck, why are all these middle aged guys so bitter against women?

Now I'm middle aged and understand exactly why they were bitter. And unfortunately they had it better than we do.

Fuck this gay earth.

Yeah I remember the lawyers and courts and bullshit seemed to be never ending for the divorce stuff if the kids were under 18.

That's a lot of money, user. You getting by?

Most of the time, father don't fight to get custody.

The stat are closer to parity when they do fight.
The witch win by convincing you you cannot win, never by being stronger.

OP, consider a femanon any demoralizer.
Be a man, fight by optimising the current state of law, use it to your benefit.

would seperate bank accounts and prenups help?

Not really. Moving into a van in 2 months because I can't afford rent anymore. Going to try to save up enough money to by land in some remote land and build an off grid cabin.

Time to leave the country in this case.

How is your wife's son handling all this?

Fuck off feminist shill.

The reason most men don't fight is not that they don't love their kids, it's that they don't have the tens of thousands of dollars required to go through family court, OR they have a less than perfect record and know they'll just be railroaded.