This is Miria, anyone want to see this fat hog shake her smooth flabby ass?

This is Miria, anyone want to see this fat hog shake her smooth flabby ass?

yes moar

I'll pay you 6 Sup Forums dollars to see that.

Here you are, let me know what you think of the fatty

Anyone find her fappable?

nice ass. any more?

Sure thing

Let me know if you want more of piggy

any action shots?

I've got a vid on motherless of me fucking her up the ass if you want that? Angle kind of sucks though

id hit it lets see some more !

any new shit OP?

Mostly the same, haven't been over for a fuck in a while, this is probably the newest pic

If she wasn't trying so hard to be what she isn't (hot), she would be kinda cute. Any topless?

motherless link ?

Just the one sorry
Here you go:
motherless
.com/C0A0324

not bad ... should have dumped it in her shitter though... well played user!

Yeah I usually do shoot it inside her, but first time on camera, thought that may be hotter.... wasn't really thinking clearly lol

what was she like in bed?

shes a human not a pig

Real kinky, loves bondage, anal and will lick ass deeply with a smile on her face, squeals pretty loudly as well, but sleeps around a bit and prefers older men

Fuck off white knight

got any stories?

Good to see a fan lol, what do you want to know?

just detailed fun sex stories of her

Holy fuck! Where did she get that drink at? Any recipes?

No one story comes to mind, first time we hooked up it surprised me how eager she was to get fucked in the ass was balls deep in her pussy and while she was moaning away she practically begged me to pull out and shove it up her ass. I asked her about it and she said she honestly just loves the way it feels inside. She was also the first girl to offer to give me a rimjob, she said her first long term fuck was a guy in his early 50's and he would ask her to do it all the time, she loved the praise at how good she was, which to be fair she is pretty fucking good at it, and now she just offers to pretty much any guy she gets with. Youngest guy shes been with was 17 oldest shes been with was in his 70's

who filmed you?

damn she's a freak, hot, but a freak, a hot freak

have you ever titfucked her?

Mutual friend of ours, she gave him a blowjob afterwards as a thank you
Yeah shes got some serious daddy issues, pretty much does anything for approval, only thing she won't do is fuck more than one person at a time, which is a shame because I love the idea of spit roasting or gangfucking her lol

Surprisingly only a couple of times lol Have sucked, bitten and twisted her nips plenty though

Usually when I feel like a tit fuck it starts normally then she just transitions into sucking me off