So why doesn't the little Trump want to testify publicly? Got something to hide?

So why doesn't the little Trump want to testify publicly? Got something to hide?

Also I wonder what will become of his political aspirations now that it's clear that he's a rat.

>CNN
Faaaaake as fuck

So what's the fake here?

>CNN

Find me a different source

There was no 'deal' it's just nothing, like it has all been from the start.

kek pussies

>testify publicly

about what

>there is no russian thing! fake news!
>alright, they met with russians, but no one important! fake news!
>alright it was spies, but there's no direct line communications! fake news!
>alright there's a direct line, but trump junior never colluded! fake news!
>alright trump junior set up a meeting to collude, but no one showed up! fake news!
>alright there were like eight spies there with the singer, but they never came to a deal! fake news!

Oh boy it's the God of the Gaps fallacy all over again

>Find me a different source

Here I looked it up on your favorite "news site".

The ccn sjw liberal shillary fake news has invaded fox!

Russians are not all spies, they haven't even been an enemy for like 30 years. Does the left even consider how prejudiced it's become while calling everyone a fucking nazi and sucking muslime cock

There's literally no evidence that Putin has had any opposition, reporters, or people involved in his prosecution poisoned or murdered, meanwhile the fake news media ignores the FACTS of all the people hillary has murdered and all the children she has trafficked

>Russians are not all spies
And yet all of the ones Trump's team have met with are former spies with ties to active spies and spy managers.

>they haven't even been an enemy for like 30 years
They haven't been a friend, either, and meddling with our elections and planting spies in our government is a hostile act.

>Does the left even consider how prejudiced it's become while calling everyone a fucking nazi
Does the right even consider how prejudiced it's become while actively being nazis

I like where this thread is going...

Are you under duress?
Reply if Putin has your family and/or wallet right now.

>Also I wonder what will become of his political aspirations now that it's clear that he's a rat.
Are you a fool? That was the plan all along. As a libertarian leaning independant, I have grown to fucking hate everything related to the Democrats. What a bunch of traitorous cocksuckers abusing authority and wasting millions, just to throw the election. Absolute fucking garbage. The words don't exist to describe my hatred and contempt for all of them.

Wait is this being saged?
Wat