Any Missouri fags?

Any Missouri fags?

636 here

573 here

right on. whats up?

417 here

Not a damn thing man, bored as hell 25 m btw, you?

Fuckin same, just chilling. 22m

417 here. Show Me.

Local eh, we should meet and have beers,

I'm 417 as well
Jasper co

Howell County here, West Plains. Japser is what? I could google it but im a lazy fuckin douche. whats in Japser?

417 as well springfield mo fuck you faggot fucks 65 being shut down is a real hassle

Sorry, *Jasper, Im a bit intoxicated, as thats all there is to do in Mo on a friday night, unless you wanna go to STL or KC and get robbed/raped.

314 reporting
sober as a judge tonight
quick, name a reason not to drive downtown and jump off a parking garage

Anyone wanna get high and play vidya. 24 m 636

I lived in Springfield till about this time last year. Miss Thai express so much

Nearest big town is Joplin yo

Cause some fuck having to work the night shift is getting paiud barely over minimum wage to have to clean that shit up if you do, mopping your exploded intestines for 8 bucks an hour, refrain for the sake of the proletariat.

You can buy imos. That's all that matters

Got no car.

Fuck Thai Express, its all about Hu hot in Springfield, man. Also, Joplin, ick. its the shittiest little town that has big town murder rates. Joplin is balls,.Drug addled crazy fucks up there, and I say that living in the mountains near arkansas border.

He didn't even mistype lol

No, he didnt, I did. Was correcting myself.

Any new Ryen F?

>Living in sgf
>Tons of dope Asian food restaurants Cause massive Chinese exchange program through MSU
>Choose to eat at hu hot

Sad

Branson fag here
24/m

Yeah, cause Dalian is where ya wanna get your Chinese culture from. GG NR

good answer, i was being selfish, realize that now
imos is overpriced as fuck but yes the urge does strike at times. i've not paid for my own imos pizza in over a decade though, on principle alone.
i do have a car, but it's a fucking 30 minute 20 minute drive or so to get down there, so yea good point i won't be doing that
if you're saying you don't have a car, be happy you don't and plan on never getting one. they cause you nothing but problems and are a constant financial drain

well i guess i'm gonna quit trying to feel like a miserable faggot and remember not to make the mistake of not buying alcohol tomorrow. i'll drink some for you guys

St Joe!

I feel you bro, one thing about living in Missouri, is that you dont really have to feel bad about using alcohol as a crutch, at least I dont. Most people from here are either german or scotch/irish ancestry, and tbh, we would be doing our bloodlines a disservice if we didnt enjoy imbibing the fermentation on a regular basis. Drink up, its the Missouri Compromise.

yo, reppin joe town. hit me up

>Drink up, its the Missouri Compromise
by golly, wonderfully stated
my go-to excuse has always been "i'm from st louis, a drinking town with a baseball problem"
and yes, spot on with the ancestry. family blood is german / czech / irish, and i do not exaggerate to say every single individual in the family tree either is, or was a full-blown alcoholic, including the women. i say "was", because a lot of them are dead

Glad you responded, thought thread was kill. Yeah man, STL...I dont even know where to start. Im a big redneck guy with a red beard down to my waist, not real up on city life, from West Plains, but I went to STL several times to MEPS when i was joining the army, and damn. Im sure its a great town, but its just not for me. Irish/Norweigan here, celt and viking, and drinking is just about all that gets me through the day, as sad as that is. Met some cool folks from STL when i bounced down here in redneckville though, so I know youre not all East STL/peabody fuckheads.

660 here.

Also, the arch area and the riverfront is nice as fuck. once when i was up tyhere all these fuckin putzes were talking about Buckcherry giving a free concert at the park, so of course i stayed in my hotel room and jerked off, cause fuck Buckcherry...turns out it was chuck Berry, and I still kick myself for not going down there and finding out for myself.

>drinking is just about all that gets me through the day, as sad as that is.
i'm hearing you on that down to the very rotten core of what you're saying there. i've let it get worse over the years, knowingly, almost intentionally it feels. before that, trying to prevent it from happening just felt like a waste of effort, a postponing of the inevitable. the hell we trying to live forever for anyhow, ya know? wake up into this miserable old world a few more times? to hell with it

>fuck Buckcherry...turns out it was chuck Berry,
that's genuinely fuckin funny RIP Chuck

That's Georgia, dumbass

Yeah man, i woulda loved to go and see that ( and i say this with all due respect, which he deserves tons of) legendary motherfucker before he passed. As to the other, i agree again..... Since i got big bada-boomed in afghanistan and got home still in one piece, I have resigned myself to it sortof. The world sucks, and were here for a limited time. So why not just go with it, eh? Theres an old episode of Blossom where the dad is talking to her about his doctor friend who wouldnt eat cheeseburgers and got hit by a bus and died while jogging.......I dont know where Im going with that, but fuck it man, you know....just have the cheeseburger...in the end were all space dust anyway (Carl Sagans Pale Blue Dot essay)....fuck it, live while you can.

It's not big enough for the both of us nigger.

you're a good guy user, maybe not in the saintly sense, i wouldn't know ya well enough to know that, but a god damned decent human being... and your kind seems rarer and rarer in the world today... and i don't think it's just the seeming, i think it's the truth of things. the longer this ship sails blind, the more rats start getting into the food supply ya know?
well hell i'm rambling like some old dried up son of a bitch in a book, but that reminds me, i've been doing quite a bit of reading lately, reading and drinking that is. highly recommend it, posting pic related just cause it's the only book pic i've got handy in the folder. wouldn't go out of my way to recommend that particular book but it's a meme book around here so it'll do
the drinking makes the reading better, or maybe it's the other way around, can't say. but it's a combo i've been getting deep into lately

Ive read some of it....and seen the movie, which doesnt do the book near enough justice. The book is dark, and I struggle at times with empathizing with the guy in the book, whereas bale made the guy in the movie seem more like a comic relilef version of what it was...anyway, I do appreciate you saying that. So, on another note, i know youre about 3 hours away from me, but since the thread is dead as fuck, and I really dont worry about twat wads on b, my number is 4172748457. if youre ever down in my neck of the woods, ring me up man, or if ya just get drunk and wanna chat with another fucked up individual.(im retired so always available.). Plus ive got plenty of guns and combat vet angst, if any of you other fucks are thinking of trolling me.

jfc, you post a phone number and its hard as shit to convince the site its not spam, sorry for the delayed post.

>its hard as shit to convince the site its not spam
Lol hell maybe there is some decency in the world afterall, seems like maybe they might be looking out for people afterall, around here at least. well it's getting off to bed for me, looks like the sun is rearing its unholy-hot head, and today's plans have a real shot and letting me hit a few high points, so it's been real nice chatting with ya and if i'm liquored up enough might just shoot ya a text tomorrow just checking in, hell maybe even a call who knows. hope ya have a real nice morning

You too, mate, although if you dont text/call in the next hour or so then give me awhile, cause Im quite sure Ill be hungover as all fuck tomorrow morning. Been a nice chat.

Where all the KC bros at? Let's hit up the dive bars in Westport and go to Pancho's

STJ 816

The Kc bros are all dead and floating in the river, cause fuck KC

417 checking in

636 up early

Ah yes sedalia

That's Alyssa lol

314 The Hill

Who gives a shit about Alyssa, what you have over her looks hella better. Too bad you're across the state, I'd love to have that for breakfast.

You gey alol

Gee, ya think?

Perry C, representing!

636 Festus, Hillsboro, Desoto reporting in

314. There are better nudes of alyssa

Proof pls

Bump moar