Hey Sup Forums. It's my birthday today. I'm worthless and need to die. I will be back at 12pm EST...

Hey Sup Forums. It's my birthday today. I'm worthless and need to die. I will be back at 12pm EST. If this thread is still alive I will kill myself on cam. Help a Sup Forumsro out and please contribute. See yah soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GH7A10XkQEg&feature=youtu.be
vocaroo.com/i/s0IHlwGxCNqN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hap birfay

Apy pirhay

chat with me before you do anything?
my discord is Psyme#0966

Doot!

no discord. ill be here for a lil longer before i go to sleep

this might help

youtube.com/watch?v=GH7A10XkQEg&feature=youtu.be

Happy birthday OP

My day's on the 30th

whats driven you to this point? how long has this been on your mind for? just, why? y'know?

>wants his thread to live 8 hours
>leaves

this

vocaroo.com/i/s0IHlwGxCNqN

Happy Birthday user

Not OP but gotta tell you....that was nice of you ;-;

GURRLLLLLLLL

don't feel bad, man. If your going through shit just tough it out and remember that despite the horrific shit in the world you can still regain your composure and feel good, man.

I'm back
mental illness. underachiever. a general pussy. blessed with so much but will never make something of it. embarrassing to continue what im doing.
been on my mind for years. about 2 years ago i took 50 sleeping pills and a bottle of vodka but was unaffected
I appreciate it. best bday present ill get but im past the point of no return
eh

Why at 12pm? Why not now pussy

convince yourself to unkill yourself :D

Is your name sierra?

Na

Also sage
Welcome back OP plz live

can we be friends. add me on snap fabe2089. I need a friend. (Not op)

oops clicked the wrong one, this is for the person that made the vid ^^ snap is fabe2089

your thread is gonna die, so i guess you wont :)

Not if I can help it

The underachieving part is the thing that fucks you. I used to be hella depressed, and now hat I'm actually doing shit, I'm finding it a lot easier to cope. Do shit just to prove you can, and then after you do that, brag about it or do whatever you need to do to make it feel like you did something really productive. I once walked to the Dollar Store like 1 mile away from my house, just so I could steal a pack of batteries and buy gum. But I used the near hypothermia not as a reminder that I'm autistic as fuck, but that what I did kinda felt good. If this doesn't help, I get it. Honestly, it's hard for someone to not wanna kill themselves. Life sucks. At the very least listen to some music while you do it or something. Make it nice, ya know?

an hero

Your name is Sage?