Here's a question for all you parent anons. How accurate is this list?

Here's a question for all you parent anons. How accurate is this list?

theawesomedaily.com/illustrations-show-how-differently-moms-and-dads-are-seen-in-public/

Other urls found in this thread:

theawesomedaily.com/illustrations-show-how-differently-moms-and-dads-are-seen-in-public/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

0% hoes just need something to complain about.

Read it. Some real faggotry.

I may have gotten cancer from reading that.

>Mother of three here.
I mean, most of them apply to both. This is just blatant complaining from D.N.B.s though...

>very inaccurate
niggers are note devoted dads

Just from the park alone, this is bullshit. A dad takes a kid to the park and every mom looks at you and your child as though you are trying to bait their precious little snowflake into a van.

It's insane how overprotective these bitches can be.

D.N.Bs?

Is the joke that he's black so it's probably not his family?

Do nothing bitches.
Honestly, men get criticized all the time too. My hubby has the same stuff happen to him.

Deadly Nigger Babies

nice.

Trips of truth.
Black stole child and is trying to get it appraised.

crackers cant spell

This.

is this secretly a raid thread?

I legitimately have no issues when people criticize both parties. I can agree with shit that people think fathers/men do - it's whenever it's implied that one is inherently more difficult or "better" than the other that triggers me beyond belief.

Add more suspicious glances wondering if he's a pedophile. If his kid is mixed and too much ligher than him, add a police visit.

Fortunately however, this situation would never in all probability arise as he is a nigger.

stop going to agenda based sites.

About as accurate as trying to take a piss after the cum dries in your dick

Father of a 1 year old going through the list in the same manner as they come to me
>where is her mom
Neither of us would paint her nails, or care to. But something similar I guess
>you cut these nails awfully close didnt you?
Have also gotten
>you could've cut these a little closer so I dont have to do them again

This one is a little silly. The lady who asks the second question is extending a lot further than she should no tip blah blah blah
>heres how i want my hair

>soft smiles at the kid no acknowledgement
with her mom
>oh my gosh how old? how much does she weigh? how many teeth? does she talk? whats her favorite food? lots of random fucking questions is my point

to me
>who's watching user jr.?
>her mom/grandparents/other family member
>ok cool
to her
>omg whos watch user jr
>her mom/dad/other family
>omg aren't you scared of her dying or getting fucking murdered!?!?!?

tl'dr
People are pretty fucking ridiculous to both parties

Story time. I'm not a father, but similar things apply

>be me
>be 18 years old
>alt rock type of style
>short-medium length hair, white, lanky, normal casual clothing
>work at my old elementary school over the summer as a summer custodian cleaning classrooms and moving furniture around
>lunch break starts
>kids playing at the playground while guardian(s) watching
>I'm eating lunch on the front steps of the school which is around the corner while listening to music, not really near the playground (located on the side of the school)
>all of a sudden a police officer walks up to me and asks what I'm up to
>confused as fuck say "I'm eating my lunch - is there a problem or something?"
>Cop sighs (clearly he knew this call was bullshit) and tells me that the people at the playground saw me and thought I was up to something so they called the police
>Actually had to explain that I fucking work here and have paid no attention whatsoever to that side of the building at all.
>Cop is a super bro and explains that he completely understands and that the only reason he even came up to me was because it's protocol and he has to make sure
>well why the fuck didn't they come up to me and ask instead of fucking calling the police??
>Apologizes for disturbing my lunch and goes over to tell the guardians that they're dumb as fuck
>next day they want to give me lunch to apologize
>Don't actually say it but essentially tell them to fuck off
>never hear from them again

I was incredibly pissed off for a good while. This was in broad daylight, on a decently busy road with tons of people. Believe it or not, I don't look remotely close to anything resembling a pedophile or stalker of any type, but because I have a penis, I must automatically be one. Fuck me, right?

heh'd

They wanted to buy you lunch? Maybe this was some roundabout way of hitting on you.

>theawesomedaily.com/illustrations-show-how-differently-moms-and-dads-are-seen-in-public/
it's just ridiculous

If a dude stared at kids in a park he'd be labeled a pedo, a father has no choice but to stare at his cellphone.
Women have the option not to do so thus they are at blame for not doing it.

If women want to change that maybe stop calling men pedos for doing proper parenting. Just a thought.

If that was the case, then that is the most retarded way of getting on someone's good side that I've ever heard of.

Yeah fuck your genitals. Fucking raper.

Be happy that they even responded to you positively by giving you lunch. Most people would say "Oh it's his job? So he decided young that he wanted to be a pedophile?"

I suppose.

But "oh hey, sorry we thought you were a pedophile. Here's lunch" doesn't really cut it for me. The least they could've done was at least had any type of interaction with me instead of immediately jumping to "better call the cops".

I don't look old for my age either. Looked like a normal teenager then and even now I look pretty young if I shave (I'm 22)

Purely retarded.

Fucking feminists always looking to bitch and draw strawmen.

> by Sarah
Of course, only woman could post similar stupidity. The very same scenes that are drawn for women happen to men, only she is not there to see it.

I’m a 37 year old man who would knock you on your fucking ass in a heartbeat if you had the stones to say that to my face.

Seriously, you wouldn’t get out of that conversation with all of your teeth, fuckboy

That's probably why they thought you were such a risk, young enough to still think "hey I'm not THAT much older then them".

I mean overall I agree with you, cunts shouldn't have called the cops, not everyone is out to fuck children but I also understand why they did it and yeah again I'd still be happy with that lunch

>Implying you can "look" like a pedophile

You're kind of feeding into the type of stereotyping that got the police called on you in the first place you know.

Pretty accurate.

See, men have a life outside children when they have them, so when they are given extra consideration when it comes to their handling of kids.

But moms and all females are fucking BABY CRAZY. They shit one of those fuckers out and it's 24/7 about their kids. It consumes their identity.

And it takes women like Sarah, the barren author, to suddenly realize it because her womb is like a half toxic dump, half graveyard for unborn souls. So she fixates on how much better men have it and on other women have shit.

And if she does happen to have kids and mentions it in the article, no, i didn't read it. It's a woman writing an article on babies and feminism. I don't have time to read the dickens novel shes come up with on a topic that deserves no more than a single paragraph. I've got a life to get back to.

I'd like to see you try faggot

underrated

and /thread.

Your knee-jerk reaction should never be to call the cops on just a random person not showing any type of hostility and is just eating.

That's the only real reason I can't understand the rationale behind their thinking at all.

Do you think they would have called the police or suspected me if I was an 18 year old girl?

Because I sure as shit don't and that falls into the category of appearance.

Personally no, but hey I'm not a feminist, for all you know those people were gossiping about how dangerous predators (actual ones) are and then they see a 20 something year old guy eating lunch near a whole bunch of kids?

>implying you can't

user, I don't know where you've been looking but people are suspected pedophiles for their look all the time.

>Do you think they would have called the police or suspected me if I was an 18 year old girl?

Doubt it, and thats unfortunate. But you believing there is some "look" to pedos is why you got the police called on you. The stereotype starts with "a man..." and there you were a man.

Calm down, dude.

>I don't know where you've been looking but people are suspected pedophiles for their look all the time.

I'm saying it's a harmful stereotype. Just because people say "wow he looks like a pedo" doesn't actually mean anything. You can't reinforce the belief that there is a "look" for pedophiles and then complain when people think YOU look like a pedophile.

>Doubt it, and that's unfortunate

You are completely contradicting yourself because by stating that, then you admit that there is a "look" and being male fits heavily into that image.

Just because I see it affirmed doesn't mean I'm making it a self fulfilling prophecy. It means that it's bullshit and shouldn't be in place in the first place. Me complaining that there shouldn't be a "look" doesn't create the problem. Ignoring and pretending it doesn't exist doesn't make it any less true.

>You are completely contradicting yourself because by stating that, then you admit that there is a "look" and being male fits heavily into that image.

Admitting people believe there is a look =/= admitting there is actually a look

There can be a "look" for a pedophile that exists beyond having male genitalia. You're completely missing the point.

Having male genitalia shouldn't even be a part of a look for pedophiles to begin with though, honestly.

I have no idea what is on about by this point.

>There can be a "look" for a pedophile that exists beyond having male genitalia.

There can be but the stereotype is rooted in first and foremost having a penis.

This stereotype shouldn't exist. I think we can all agree on that id nothing else.

For me: Not very.
I'm a dad with kids and I'm pretty certain that our family physician would give me flack if I showed up with our daughter wearing any kind of makeup. (not infront of the daughter though).
When I go see friends in the evening the first thing they'll ask is my wife is with the kids or if we have a babysitter.
If I go to a park where there are kids and I'm not actively playing with my kids people treat me like I'm some pedo there to spy on children. I've gotten aggressively asked who I am on more than one occasion.
And noone can stay around my kids in a store and have any sort of happy thoughts. They are the bringers of Chaos, the singers of Misery, the dancers of the Aggressive Frown.

faggit

>Parents on Sup Forums
Hold on I'm calling CPS right this second

Not either of them and but I mean people work on statistics, blacks are more likely to commit crime, men are more likely to rape as well as be pedophiles. So while it 'shouldn't' be apart of it, it is.

>actually believing women aren't pampered
It's exactly the other way around. Fathers are always hated on, while women get the "it must be so hard" attitude

>Guys never ask how family life is going
Straight fucking bull shit. Dad privilege is a thing now?

FAKE
black dad ?

I was in town the other day, saw a friend I've not seen in ages, after asking how he was the first thing I asked was how his wife and daughter are.

These comics are bullshit