So I work at my old high school (I'm 23) and this Junior keeps flirting with me and is being kind of obsessive should I...

So I work at my old high school (I'm 23) and this Junior keeps flirting with me and is being kind of obsessive should I quit my work or just ignore her? She's 16 pic Related

got more pics?

Fuck her brains out

Another angle

dont do it. every time you feel tempted just go to the cafeteria or something and listen in on a groups of high school girls conversation and you'll remember why it's not worth it.

All depends. If you are considering fucking the little tramp, yes quit and move on. If not, then I would be proactive and go to the admin and show them the pics she is sending you. This way she can't ruin you since you brought it up.

more please

High school girls can be heartless and fucked up. It may be just a dare from a friend. Be careful.

Age of consent?

This thread needs more.

post some better pics OP

Why don't you just fuck her and get it over with?
You're clearly not getting any if your where asking how to proceed so just fuck her and be done with it
Then shell either leave you alone or you get free tight pussy

More of her lol more advise please

Last one

Hello gentlemen

What he said. in fact, make your choice now. who knows if this bitch has friends on here that'll say "hey are you fucking around with some teacher?".
and if you fuck her, you best get prepared for a comeback for when she demands better grades the entire semester without any homework being done "or else you'll be sorry".

I'm just asking advise she is almost harassing me lol

If you want to stay at your job take it to an administrator and keep it quiet, if you don't give a fuck, quit your job and bang her

Ruin her body with a baby

Why would you quit? If you don't want to fuck her, just tell her to leave you alone. You're an adult, you have that kind of authority. If she won't listen to you, just talk to the school's administration and let them handle it.

>Hot underage girl with fresh pussy wants my dick
>Better quit my job

How much of a faggot are you OP?

Fuck her and then say she's flirting to the administrator. That way when she goes oh he fucked me they will be like yah okay he already told us what's going on. No proof style.

Ok, giving some real advice here.

Before she blackmails you, I say report her behavior to your administrator, or whoever is your higher up. Don't tell her that you would do it, just do it.

I'm completely serious about this.

What are you waiting for?

DESTROY. HER. CUNT.

You get fewer chances the older you get to split a 16-year-old up the middle..

JUST. DO. IT.

IMPREGNATE HER.

(and take pics and report back OP)..

nb4 mods, sage and cheese pizza

All jokes aside coming from these horny teenagers, remember this is a mistake you can make once and you'll be branded for the rest of your life. Don't ruin your life.

this tbh

fuck consequences, YOLO that shit up

post fucking insta pics of her

>horny teenagers

Speak for yourself.. I'm 50.. you only get once chance to fucking taste it all..

DO IT!

Don't do it. Wait until she's done with high school. And if she sends anything daring you have to report it to whoever is in charge, that way you won't get fucked over if she or anyone else starts running their mouth about a "relationship" between you and her. If you fuck her brains out now she will never drop that shit.

I love to look at high school girls. Physically they're what I like. Like, I can be attracted to women in their 30s like I should be, but those are uncommon compared to most high school girls.

I'm in customer service so I have to talk to them. Talking to a high school girl is just the worst. Between like 13 and 17 I can't even. Most of them are clueless entitled cunts who know they're fucking hot as shit and think that for some reason they should get extra shit. Umm no.

In comparison, most 30something women I talk to have developed good personality or at least have gotten over wanting free stuff or extra good treatment. That shit turns me on in an emotional way.

My dick salutes high school girls, my heart salutes kindness.

Ignore her she wants the D and my question to you faggot is do you like jail?

let's be real OP is probably a fucking janitor

just fuck her OP youve got nothing to lose expect your embarrassing job

You know he's not a teacher or admin since his only two thoughts are fuck/quit. General protocol is to report to CPS/admin/union rep. if actually serious

Kneckbeard no lifer tells someone with a career and a future, 'YOLO'

>50yo man speaking with such mannerisms

Ya, it's a mystery ur not out there crushing puss

being a highschool janitor isn't much of a "career"

? he's just giving advice, don't be a faggot. respect your elders.

100% this. Dont fuck her just rub one out to her and relax knowing you dont have to put up with her shit

Atleast he can pay his own rent and doesn't sit at home all day eating all of mommy's chicken nuggers

"Respect this because it's what is socially expected"
I could probably teach both u and that saggy balled faggot a thing or 2 about respect, and it starts with respecting yourself and not fucking little girls, faggot

I respect my elders, not children in saggy man suits

My dick says yes, my mind says no.

No way I'd put up with her high school drama vortex.

This.

When I was 19 & 20 I slept with a 14, 15, and 16 yo. (I knew their parents and stuff too and they liked me)

Best pussy ever. Once you hit 24 or 25 it becomes impossible to do so and to get away with it.

16 and big tattoo in her side... calling bullshit

>advise

Real Teachers of America type shit here.

You fucking pedo. I have no respect for you.