Is he back?

Is he back?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabasis_(Xenophon)#Content
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

This Jewish exile will be considered a dark age of Hollywood.

Yes

In pog form

wow he hates the jews so much he started turning himself Arab

Watched Blood Father today. Pretty good movie.

Never really left.

Yeah, I'm thinking he's back.

More like the kino father 2bh

blood father is pretty much a low budget taken movie.

The girl was qt as fuck. Post pics please

>qt pics
Don't have any, sorry.

I read this as "Is he Black?"

And I was going to say yes

>wanting a drunk, racist, anti-semite to be back

NO. fuck you

CAN'T QUELL THE MEL

>Jew detected

pretty boring to me.

Yeah the action scenes were pretty low-key but other than that it was a solid Mel Gibson movie IMO.

Go back to dodging ovens.

Mel!

>only enjoying the work of people who share your personal beliefs and level of sobriety.

You certainly can't enjoy anything made by Walt Disney, John Wayne or Michael Richards then. You can't ride in a Ford or a Volkswagen.

In fact, don't enjoy anything made by a white guy before 1930, because literally everyone was racist back then, it was the norm. That includes electricity, pianos, and America.

Wow, it must be tough being so morally superior.

Goddam that nigga is HGH'd the fuck out. I don't blame him though. Mel is too based not to fuck with it.

>well bonza me barbie it's winona rydah. noice hat m8, love them dodgahs eh?
>OVEN DODGERS? REEEEEEEEE
>*curb your enthusiasm music plays*

I want him to make more historical movies. They don't have to be historically acurate but this world needs more historical epics.

Angry Mel Gibson in Blood Father is the most badass thing Ive seen all year. Probably the coolest old guy around.

Mels excited yipping and shittalking as he was shot to death was fucking kino

this is actually a pretty good argument for those who bitch about mel gibson

It might not be HGH. My ex girlfriends dad is a 55 year old stonemason and he looks like that. Maybe Mel, you know, lays stone all day

fucking THIS.
>Vikings
>Napoleon
>Barbary
ANYTHING PLEASE MEL.

>Michael Richards
but he isn't racist though and that's what's so insane about this

these are all me.

Bearded Mel is sexy as fuck.

>because literally everyone was racist back then, it was the norm

that would be like saying nobody is racist nowadays, it's the norm

it's fucking retarded, everyone has their own views, we're not hiveminds

Yeah man, Apocalypto was phenomenal.

I'd love to see him do a movie about some relatively unknown but extraordinary character from history. I listen to Dan Carlin's Hardcore History all the time and it's full of guys like this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabasis_(Xenophon)#Content

Xenophon accompanied the Ten Thousand, a large army of Greek mercenaries hired by Cyrus the Younger, who intended to seize the throne of Persia from his brother, Artaxerxes II. Though Cyrus' mixed army fought to a tactical victory at Cunaxa in Babylon (401 BC), Cyrus was killed, rendering the actions of the Greeks irrelevant and the expedition a failure.

Stranded deep in Persia, the Spartan general Clearchus and the other Greek senior officers were then killed or captured by treachery on the part of the Persian satrap Tissaphernes. Xenophon, one of three remaining leaders elected by the soldiers, played an instrumental role in encouraging the 10,000 to march north across foodless deserts and snow-filled mountain passes, towards the Black Sea and the comparative security of its Greek shoreline cities. Now abandoned in northern Mesopotamia, without supplies other than what they could obtain by force or diplomacy, the 10,000 had to fight their way northwards through Corduene and Armenia, making ad hoc decisions about their leadership, tactics, provender and destiny, while the King's army and hostile natives barred their way and attacked their flanks.

Ultimately this "marching republic" managed to reach the shores of the Black Sea at Trabzon (Trebizond), a destination they greeted with their famous cry of exultation on the mountain of Theches (now Madur) in Sürmene : "thálatta, thálatta", "the sea, the sea!".

The movie The Warriors is inspired by this story, they even kept the name Cyrus, the name of the Persian King.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Thanks for spoiling the movie for me.

>that would be like saying nobody is racist nowadays, it's the norm

No, it's not. It's the norm in the USA. The rest of the world is still racist.

Well, Marty's daughter really grew up. She was pretty good in this tebehe.

what are your talking about anabasis like it's some obscure story and not the foundation of western literature

Why is she always smiling like the camera guy is pathetic?

>I doubt a white person has ever picked a fruit off a tree.

What did she mean by this?

Seriously, it makes no sense.

Babby just found up about this and now he's superexcited and want to let everyone know what an intellectually superior genius he is. So Reddit I guess

shes a jew as well?, fucking hell this shit never ends

imagine mel gibsons 300 instead of the cgi videogame hack job snyder gave us

She's a hippie-like superpecial teen with daddy issues. She's supposed to come out as an opinionated idiot.

came out last week you shoulda seen it already faggatron.

You are a fucking retard. 500 years ago literally every single person on earth would make hitler sound like sesame street to us. People butchered each other like livestock and literally considered anyone not in their direct village to be worth slaughtering for glory/fun

Just because you've heard of it doesn't mean everyone has. It's an obscure story. I studied Classical Civilisation in college and never miss a chance to learn about the ancient world, and I didn't discover this story until I was about 30 and watched The Warriors cut with the historical intro. Anabasis isn't mainstream you faggot, barely anyone has heard of it.

>call someone a "babby"
>end with le reddit buzzword
Disgusting bitch (you, not your pic).

>faggatron
What did he mean by this?

But no, really, not watching a Mel film should be punishable by death.

But user, you are reddit

I think it's better than Taken desu.

Good post friend.

I don't know the name of the girl in Taken but she was annoying as fuck and the antagonist was barely there. Blood Father is much much better than Taken.

>instead of the cgi videogame hack job snyder gave us
someone hasn't read the comic because Snyders movie was practically copied panel for panel. it was always meant to be over the top and cartoony

>reading Frank Miller's crazy ramblings about a not really that important historical battle that was both blown out of proportion

No thank you user. Also, the "it looks stupid because it's meant to look stupid" is a pretty poor excuse

>look how much i fit in here guys, i love mel so much i want to kill people and i hate reddit
>i did the "what did he mean by this" meme as well KEKEKEKEK
>am i cool yet?

This movie is so fuckin good.

BASED MEL

Why is reddit triggered so easily?

>it's pwetty obscure
Anabasis is not obscure you moron.

you said 300 not The Battle of Thermopylae

That wasn't me tebehe but it look stupid either way

>le ebin ninja men with masks
>rhinos
>orcs and ogres n shiet
>the redheaded white Xerxes is in fact a huge fetish faggot
>spartans were actually defenders of fweedom(murriga! murriga!) not brutal slave owners and homos
>and they actually somehow broke the Persian army there
>and I swear, there were only 300 of them versus 6 gorillion arab men

>hair growing out of her forehead

fuck yes he is back

blood father was decent makeshift operator core. He could literally make 10 of these in different settings with slightly altered themes and I would watch em.

girl sucked but mel was based

he looks white to me maybe you should get ur eyes dilated in case u have basal cell stage 6 carcinoma??

CANT UNSEE

Still a qt tho

He was never gone

youre just brainwashed by jews

Too bad his new movie has that faggot Garfield

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Anabasis is not obscure
It's not exactly common knowledge. Those events aren't as famous as the battles at Marathon, Thermopylae or Salamis. Even the battle of Plataea might be more well known than Xenophon's march of the Ten Thousand, and Plataea is pretty unknown, despite involving about 200,000 men.

Are you a hipster who thinks the only thing that's obscure is their own blog? Or do you have no idea about what people are aware of nowadays? Because I guarantee Anabasis is not in the public consciousness on any level.

he looks jew as fuck

>fucking THIS.
reddit

Lurk moar faggot. I know you won't

So do you just constantly repeat words and phrases you've seen on here without knowing what they mean, or in which context they are appropriate? Because that made no sense.

>Yeah, I'm thinking he's back.

muh negro

Jews will never forgive Mel Gibson. They've been crying crocodile tears for over 70 years.

>Vikings

already on TV

>Napoleon

Fukunaga is directing that for HBO based on a screenplay by Stanley Kubrick. How could anybody even compete with that?

>Barbary

I'd be OK with this. Or some Old Testament based Biblical epics but those and the things he'd inevitably say while promoting would just piss people off again.

Ever tried to find out how many people survived the Holocaust? The number is kind of difficult to find it.

I just want him to be Max one more time, fuck Tom Hardy

It'd be fine if he directs the future Mad Max films with Hardy remaining the star.

Hardy wasn't a good Max though

I liked Hardy, but old Mad Mel would be so fucking hot.

>Fukunaga is directing that for HBO based on a screenplay by Stanley Kubrick.

I'll believe when I see it. Rome was killed prematurely for being too expensive and there's no way similarly expensive historical tv series that doesn't have a nerdy fandom or is about dragons and feminists can pull off 3 or more seasons. And a massive undertaking like this needs a lot in it. A good show about Napoleonic wars should include multiple points of view.

it's going to be a miniseries. 6 episodes I think. so there are no worries about it getting prematurely cancelled like rome.

this. mel isn't back, because he never went away.

yeah too bad liam neeson has no charisma and mel gibson is amazing to watch

>Vikings
>already on TV
yeah too bad that is fucking retarded holllywood a-historical good and evil sjw dipshit version

because apocalypto was so very historically accurate... I'm not a fan of the vikings show but you probably wont get more of your coveted historical accuracy from gibson.

Mel lays pipe all day

>that puppet movie
>Hacksaw Ridge looks terrible
He'll never be back.

>>Hacksaw Ridge looks terrible

how so? the trailer looks absolutely great imho. a little oscar-baity perhaps but that gets cancelled out by the great cinematography on display.

>drunk, racist, anti-semite to be back
Are these supposed to be bad things?

>slomo grenade bicycle kick
>that awful Andrew Garfield accent

No thank you.

>both of them at a party
>Mel comments on how he is a fan of the Dodgers and admires Winonas hat
>some shithead mishears it and gossips to Ryder