Should I tell my cousin I wanna bang her? We're both drunk as fuck

Should I tell my cousin I wanna bang her? We're both drunk as fuck.

Yeah sure go for it

Tell her, faggot

Tell her to take her clothes off, to strip.

I feel like this is terrible advice. But we'll see what happens

No it's great advice you either get your dick sucked or nothing happens, either way blame it on booze, nothing can go wrong

Say, "Seriously, why haven't we fucked yet?"

If she reacts negatively, tell her some retard online told you to say it. If she reacts positively, godspeed sir.

When she replies imma do it

No reply yet. Should I just send it to her)

Yes

Yes.

She ain't looked at the last one I sent. What do y'all think?

Pics plz

pics of cousin and of convo pls

At least go on videochat or call if you can't see her in person, texting feels less personal.

Maybe give her a call

Proof of texts nig

Perchaps not a bad idea

It's on Snapchat nigger

this

once you have we're all on board.
if you dont dont waste our time Sup Forumsro

Why not, I told mine and we were sober. It's legal in most countries and some states so who cares if it's a taboo to talk about.

Well how should I bring it up then?

Did you fuck, though?

Is OP dead, or is he fucking his cousin right now?

Imma do it guys, I just need advice on how.

Not dead, just waiting on a reply

She opened it but no reply yet. Should I just say what this user said?

Dude just call/videocall her, be a man and ask. I really doubt that the anons ITT are masters of seduction. Just act cool, don't be autistic, subtly flirt/drop some hints and gauge her reactions. If she responds positively to your hints, then take it further, but if you see she's not into it then you can just play it off as a joke.

Op is fucking his male cousin right now

No. Wait for a reply, and don't open it right away.

It's 4:30 am. I'm drunk, in my underwear with 5 other dudes slso in their underwear. I think a Vidya chat is a poor idea

Good choice. Go to sleep

She opened it 9 minutes ago. No reply. What do?

Then call her regularly, nigger. If you need some privacy just step out for a bit. Can't be that hard.

you didnt send it . shut up pussy. make a thread when youre a man

I talk to her literally every day. I don't call her but still.

So you were in the middle of a gay orgy when you realized you'd rather be fucking your cousin, so you then crawled out of the pile, wiped off your mouth and made a thread on b about it?

Is this what your telling us OP?

This is what he is telling us, correct

Op here, more or less. Yeah.

Doit pussy

We'll I'll be

Then fucking text her dude stop being a pussy. If you call her the conversation will feel more serious/special but if you're too autistic for that, then do it through text. If you talk to her every day, then you would know better than us how to approach her with something.

Kek
Will do. Just gotta figure out how

Opinions?

Nope

>neither of us is ever gonna have a meaningful relationship
Yeah, don't say that.

Just tell her you think she's pretty or gorgeous or something like that. Not every day, but like, once a week. Maybe you can see how she'll respond

Y'all really don't understand how nihilistic she is. But aight.

Will do. This user here is the real MVP with the only real advice of the thread.

Just send a dick pic

tell her there's a party in your pants and that shes invited

Dude, we can't read your mind, how the fuck are we to know what she's like or how nihilistic she is? Next time you make a thread, don't be such a faggot.

Honestly, she probably only saw what you said in a drunken sleep. You might should wait for a reply from her before saying anything else, to preserve the relationship you already have

KID PUT THE FUCKING PHONE DOWN AND GET UR LITTLE ASS TO FUCKING BED BEFORE U DO SOMETHING U REGRET, LIKE FUCKING YOUR COUSIN

Dont be 'that guy'