SCUM FUCK Flower boy

24 HR TYLER

If being gay doesn't matter, why does he need to make a whole album about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/dyephd.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the real question is, who is that boy?
my.mixtape.moe/dyephd.webm

What's the official release date?

Is he actually gay?

Express himself and shit, like every artists does. But hey, if people still react that way and create buzz just because an artist is gay, why not exploit that? It's just making the best out of a bad situation.

Multiple songs with multiple, some literal, some metaphorical references to being a homosexual.

I think this is the first time in my life since I was 15 I will be able to relate to a Tyler, The Creator album.

You enjoy sucking cock too?

>visit rym
>4 hiphops in top10 2017
>toss cookies

I think Tyler admitting his sexuality had a more positive impact on people than most queer artists out there. I mean, aside from this album, it's not like relied on being gay and black to stand out from the crowd and succeed.

Yeah. That and the fact that he doesnt seem to make who he is all about his sexuality even when talking about it on this album is a good step forward for pop culture made by homos

Didn't have a more positive impact than when Frank did it.
Tyler is just piggybacking desu.

nice clock tyler

GAY NOOD

Oh yeah that's true. But Frank already appealed to a more mature crowd. Tyler's fan base needed it more.

but parts of wolf and cherry bomb were so summery and happy

21st of july

WHERE'S THE REAL 320 LEAK I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE

use google

Man this feels very weird, he never seem gay to me. He was more like this edgy black kid. Anyway I really think is a marketing type of shit.
The picture of his jewish manager clancy comes to my mind saying to him:
"DUDE PEOPLE ARE NOT CARING ABOUT US OR THE ODD FUTURE SHIT ANYMORE, CHERRYBOMB SOLD LIKE SHIT.
WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING UNEXPECTED FOR THE PRESS LIKE THE GOOD OL DAYS, DO SOME GAY SONGS IT WORKED FOR FRANK, PITCHFORK WILL GIVE US SOME GOOD SCORES IF YOU TRY TO BE THE GAYEST"

>he never seem gay to me. He was more like this edgy black kid.

so basically you have this stereotype in your mind that you can't be gay and be edgy or black?

baka

>it's da Jooz xDD

fuck off

Well he sounded like a str8 black dude having trouble with women and often making gay jokes than a repressed gay in the hip hop community.

>Implying that marketing, economics and the millionare music industry have a heart.

The only thing they care is shock value and money dude. They don't care if the way to get that is by being controversial.

>forearmlet
>weak bicep insertions
>shitty delts
>awful traps
>weak chest
>perfect 8 pack
what the fuck?

Skateboarder physique, I think?

It's a black guy thing

confirmed fat guy

because it matters to him