How the fuck do you get a GF here?

How the fuck do you get a GF here?

I don't have experience back home either.

Seriously have no idea what do do.

>How the fuck do you get a GF here?
>I don't have experience back home either.

Kek I made the same mistake.
What city are you in?
Just don't end up like this guy.

Chubu area

Honestly I might be better off experiencing "love" in some Thai strip club

Hmm is tinder popular in your city? Give it a try if you're good looking. I barely got any matches and the ones I got ignored me.
Anyway you can also use hellotalk and look for people in your area that want to learn english.
Good luck

I'm an English teacher.

You don't know what it's like to be surrounded by pretty women all the time and get none.

I'm gonna quit life in a few years if this keeps up

>I'm an English teacher.
So I guess you're british or american?
How old are you and how old are your students?
Try the apps I told you about.

>You don't know what it's like to be surrounded by pretty women all the time and get none.
Lol but I do. I'm a 21 year old kissless virgin and I see hot girls at my uni everyday. I felt the same in Japan.

Rules are very strict regarding contacting students.

It doesn't make it any better that I'm still young and most of the hot staff are 23+ and treat me like a child.

They want the older gaijin senseis

Everywhere I go I'm fucked by life. I'm not even fucking ugly. Though I do have some psycho-personality struggles

Trying to always improve myself though.

>and most of the hot staff are 23+ and treat me like a child
Ehh maybe they're just teasing you.
Ever went drinking with your colleagues? Maybe that would help you.
Either way give tinder a try maybe it will boost your confidence.

How good is your Japanese?
Tinder works, but most of the matches are boring gaijin hunters, and 90% of girls will have nothing but プリクラ pictures which I can guarantee you means they're really ugly.
There are some real qts as well though, pic rel.

HelloTalk is nice. Easy to get someone to have a conversation with you, so works really well if you're good at keeping up conversations. Had my first few dates through HelloTalk.

The way you really meet girls in Japan though is through work, school, sports, etc.
That's basically how the Japanese meet each other as well. Join a sports club or take on some other group hobby. Take calligraphy lessons for all I care, it's probably one of the best ways to meet girls.

And if your Japanese still needs improvement, work on that, because the best girls don't speak English.

>be an autist who can't talk to people
>thinking you'll be luckier in a land with a completely different culture, language and people
I don't get why you thought this was a good idea

>I don't get why you thought this was a good idea
people on Sup Forums told me everyone can get a girl in japan

white fetishism in japan died a while ago and all thats left are some cumdumpster whores riding the military cock carousel.
go on interpals and chat up japanese girls there; you'll have better selection and better chance at getting a relationship since it will be easy to meet up without going to far or dealing with work policy

OP said he's looking for a gf, not just for someone to fuck.
You'd be pretty stupid to date someone just because they have a fetish for your race ;^)

Memes aside, there are some pretty nice girls to be had in Japan, but if you don't have any social skills and don't look good it's not going to be easier than back home.

what? obviously my post addresses relationships and not hookups like through tinder

I assumed you were, since you assumed he would bank on white fetishism.
To get a gf you just need to take care of yourself, look above average, and have a sense of humour. You don't need them to have a fetish for your race.

I am a big fat black guy 6'3" 240 lbs and got lots of interest from non slutty classmates when I studied abroad in Osaka and never get female attention here

Japanese hate blacks is a meme

I was thinking of going to Japan, but I just changed my mind after reading that.

That guy is just dumb
I did the same thing but just learned like 25 phrases and wasnt too much of a pussy to meet english speaking japs to hang out with

I also fucked some whores no problem

Same as you'd do in your own country

I think what our women expecting to foreigners is manly, opptimistic, outgoing, happy, funny, kind attitude. japanese men are strictly lacking of these and use it.

Just give up desu.

Does this mean that Whites who don't have all these traits are hated?

>What they expect from non-autistic gaijins

One thing I noticed though is Japanese girls have cute faces but horrible bodies.

I want a Japanese girl to clean my ear wax, sing a lullaby, wash my back, and let me watch her shave her bush off so she can go BOOING HERE'S MY PUSSY like that picture that says "w-what you've never seen boobs? well here you go BOOING"

You don't seem to know a lot about Japanese women. Are you a tourist or autistic OP English teacher?
From my experience:
Awesome legs
No hips
Kind of small ass (it can be nice but it's taboo so they don't show it)
Kind of small tits (but they are more firm than European girls)
Puffy pussy

A pussy can be puffy?

Very few of those are good things imo

And i disagree on their legs. Most Japanese women i met were very inactive so while they were skinny their legs had no shape

I wanted to be as objective as possible.

And we have different experiences regarding the legs.
I live in Tokyo, so women walk a lot to transfer train, etc. In my experience, they have pretty nice legs

>he likes women to have muscle-man legs
gayboii

>I want a Japanese girl to clean my ear wax, sing a lullaby, wash my back

same

>they will never ever have a slanty gf to rape their ears with her tongue

>they don't know how to get a gf in their homeland but expect to get one magically in autism: the country

weebs, ladies and gentlemen

oh lord, I would punch the fuck out of this germ face if he were in the same hostel as me.
What the fuck is wrong with people? Of course I've seen crippling stupid lads, but this level of autism is absolutely barbaric, how do you even get to THAT point?