Soros funded oposition protests for destabilizing Republika Srpska

So today in Republika Srpska (1 of the 2 entities in Bosnia and Herzegovina) there is a meeting speech of the ruling party lead by Milorad Dodik (Serb).
At the same time, there is the gathering of the opposition (also Serbs) which is funded by George Soros (Open Society Foundation) with 500.000+ euros, as Pink TV reports (second biggest national tv station)
>pink.rs/vesti/soros-fondacija-finansira-proteste-opozicije-u-banjaluci/
>pic related, money transaction

Putin warned, "the west plans a new Balkan war, starting with Republic of Srpska, Macedonia and Serbia"
>nezavisne.com/novosti/svijet/PUTIN-UPOZORIO-ZAPAD-SPREMA-BALKANSKI-RAT-Prva-na-redu-Republika-Srpska-Makedonija-pa-Srbija/369314

Cuckold politicians deny these information, despite having all the documents. "It's not true that Soros finances these protests".
>blic.rs/vesti/republika-srpska/cavic-nije-tacno-da-soros-finansira-protest/0jjndn2
>+1 shekels have been deposited to your account

We also had a debate of politic analysts on Pink 3 TV yesterday which all agreed that Soros/west wants to destabilize Republic of Srpska so Dayton agreement could be changed, resulting in full muslim unified Bosnia, which would lead to exterminating Serbs from their country (once again).

What the fuck is the end goal of these idiots? This is so transparent and obvious that it's funny at this point how can people deny involvement of Jews in these situations. Discuss.

Also, did you notice the amount of shilling/sliding on Sup Forums these days? Could be cause of Soros leaked transaction

Other urls found in this thread:

jewwatch.com/jew-references-protocols-full-text-folder.html
wikileaks.org/)
i.imgur.com/9VoBF8d.jpg
dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/clinton-and-soros-are-behind-violent-riots-at-trump-rallies-not-sanders/
telegraph.co.uk/finance/globalbusiness/12026144/George-Soros-pro-democracy-charity-banned-in-Russia-for-being-a-threat-to-state.html
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America
youtube.com/watch?v=_OQ3pRXN2GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh, and by the way, cuckold denying politician mentioned is, holy shit, the guy who get the most of the money here. (Cavic Dragan)

>Milosevic and Tupac will never rise from their graves and kill Soros, and then remove kebab from Europe

Thanks for the bump bro. If this thread fails, i'll leave Sup Forums forever, because it will only prove that it turned to Sup Forums vol 2. Fucking tranny and how can white bois compete threads with 300 replies, and when you post something that confirms the conspiracy, then it gets no recognition

this site is too exposed. but yeah Soros does the same in Poland and other countries. Based Putin banned all soros funded organizations.

Really? That's so great to hear. My mother lives in Russia and brags 24/7 how Putin's based, and while i love the guy, i still think he's corrupt, but things like this make me respect him even more

>What the fuck is the end goal of these idiots?
Not even joking.

Bampen for kikery on show

Paid shills and shitposters.

Bump

That shit is frightening considering it dates back to 1871 and how accurate and specific it seems. Good read, thanks

What would he gain by it?

Background if known of those receiving Soros money?

Where will protests be and what will they be whinging about?

Counter protests?

>Russian GDP
>Larger than Germany
nice try KGB shill

protesting is not the same thing as "destabilizing"

Rotschilds (Soros surname is the one branch of them) and Rockfellers finance every fucking war since Napoleon, so destabilizing anything would make them a profit

Yeah, counter protests. The funny thing is that there is no logic or reason for counter protests to even exist, 90+% of Republic of Srpska sees Dodik and Serbia as their everything, it just doesn't make any sense (it makes when you consider money and Soros)
These guys who received money are leaders of the opposition parties, city major, etc. The "donation" was more like "here you are a shitton of money, just fuck shit up".
Half a mill euros is a great number even by western standards.

"Arab Spring"
"Kiev Revolution"

It's fake and originated in the 1959 conspiracy book "Pawns of the Game" by William Guy Carr

bump

exactly. Also, fifth of October in Serbia (replacing of Milosevic) was financed by, guess who, Soros again. Fucking jews man

>how accurate and specific it seems
You should read the protocols of the learned elders of zion.

When it came out the jews shilled against it massively calling it a forgery but i think the text speaks for itself.
jewwatch.com/jew-references-protocols-full-text-folder.html
A few examples

>PROTOCOL No. 6
>1. We shall soon begin to establish huge monopolies, reservoirs of colossal riches, upon which even large fortunes of the GOYIM will depend to such an extent that they will go to the bottom together with the credit of the States on the day after the political smash ... (Compulsory superannuation, Social Security).

>2. You gentlemen here present who are economists, just strike an estimate of the significance of this combination! ...

>3. In every possible way we must develop the significance of our Super-Government by representing it as the Protector and Benefactor of all those who voluntarily submit to us.

>4. The aristocracy of the GOYIM as a political force, is dead - We need not take it into account; but as landed proprietors they can still be harmful to us from the fact that they are self-sufficing in the resources upon which they live. It is essential therefore for us at whatever cost to deprive them of their land. This object will be best attained by increasing the burdens upon landed property - in loading lands with debts. These measures will check land-holding and keep it in a state of humble and unconditional submission.

>5. The aristocrats of the GOYIM, being hereditarily incapable of contenting themselves with little, will rapidly burn up and fizzle out.

>What would he gain by it?

War = debt
Mass migration = debt
Strife = debt
Debt = profit for the lender.

Anything to disprove these figures? Or are you just going to use the "shill" card.

Don't worry serbia i ll save you. :3

>It's fake and originated
Yeah, ofc it is...
>in the 1959 conspiracy book "Pawns of the Game" by William Guy Carr
Even if it was from 1959 its still a pretty good prediction. Right?

Despite all the anti-Russia propaganda and iron-fist ruling or Putin, I can't help but to love Russia's global stance on kikery

nice read

>Soros

everybody but serbs. as usual.

world is plotting megagiga anti serbian conspiracy all over again.

>Jews
On a roll to fuck the whole world over.

You have literal money transactions here you mongrel, how is this even a conspiracy anymore? First the and now this? You have any proof or just buzzwords?

Fuck off šipo, gib back clay. I hope Serbia rapes you again for us too. SERBIA SERBIA #1

No sorrow for Soros.

Can't wait until this kike dies.

>Bulldozers, tractors
ids all the same to me

>rapes you again, gib clay
kek

George Soros funds the Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, anti-European, left-wing agitator groups, funded FEMEN and a bunch of protesters to Baltimore and Ferguson to escalate the situation, the Ukraine conflict/coup that threw Yanukovych out of power, how migrants in the mid-East get funding and guides to go to Europe.

George Soros either directly or indirectly funds these things, and Wikileaks (wikileaks.org/) / other leaks from reliable sources confirm that he is the guy pulling all the strings

Very few people in the media report on this when it happens, because of obvious reasons - money and influence

Here are some examples:

i.imgur.com/9VoBF8d.jpg (TLDR: IMPORTANT FOR VIEWING)

dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/clinton-and-soros-are-behind-violent-riots-at-trump-rallies-not-sanders/

telegraph.co.uk/finance/globalbusiness/12026144/George-Soros-pro-democracy-charity-banned-in-Russia-for-being-a-threat-to-state.html

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe

news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all

newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America

-=-=-=-=-=-

Bill O'Reilly Exposes George Soros
youtube.com/watch?v=_OQ3pRXN2GM

So how much is soros's head worth?

are there any bounty hunters after it yet?

Is the government going to take hardcore actions?

>Srpska
Do you not understand whay vowels are for?

Senad = Senad Pecanin? Senad Senad Mustafov?

His death won't change anything, he'd be replaced with some relative or something, the ride will never end.

+1 shekel to your account for sliding a thread/protecting Soros

Macedonian here. They said the same thing about our protests last year and predicted civil war, but no "Ukrainian scenario" came of it. Also it wasn't about some pipeline conspiracy. It's your typical cuckservative bullshit, the notion that these "Soros-backed" opposition protests in eastern europe happen for no reason at all.

I have zero information on the politicians but I'm willing to bet the guy they're protesting against is crooked, and likely stole billions (in true Balkan-dictator fashion). If not then I'd be genuinely surprised. You can bet his first move is to frame as if the evil west is trying to put him down and he didn't do nothing.

Pay it no mind, this is a good thing.

Thanks for the better version

>has Sup Forums become Sup Forums
Already is, we are just currently at the forth wave of full/pol/ exodus

>His death won't change anything,

actually it will, it'll send a loud message to the other kike that certain goyim will not take their shit.

It works for the ragheads
:^)

Arguing amongst yourselves while Ahmed infiltrates our countries.

Schlomos plan is truly working as planned.

Serbs must be held on a tight leash. Soros know what is he doing.

And how about you just return Srpska to Bosnia and stop convincing Orthodox Bosnians that they're Serbs?

t. Albania

I can't wait for VICE to make documentaries depicting serbs as the bad guys.

Are you guys new or something? Election season always fucking sucks. Just muscle through it.

this desu

If allowed enough time in peace, they start breeding really fast. They're no match even for us. Their numbers should be thinned out regularly or else they become serious pests, like rabbits in the wild.

>Cheeki Breeki

Sucking Putin's cock all the time.

You should be nuked desu kōhai.

Dunno about the bounty. As for the government, they said they'll do their best to prevent a chimpout. I can only hope that nothing will happen. In that case, opposition robbed Soros and Dodik remained in power.

>return
what? They (90% of Srpska) themselves call Serbs, i'm not convincing anyone.

What the fuck is going on with the Croatian and Serbian flag sliding here?

>Republika Srpska

You will ride out there soon on tractors, you genocidal subhuman landlocked orcs.

half of the territory is populated with Serbs, and the name of the ENTITY is literally the "Serbian Republic" (Republika Srpska), why would we ride out on from our own land?
>genocidal
>subhuman
>landlocked
>orcs
Just buzzword my shit up senpai, consider having a solid argument next time

Soros funds leftist/BLM protests in America.

is Soros trying to destabilize America?

Says the guy whose people have been licking Germany's boot since 1941

>2030
>united Bosnia
>Sancak part of Bosnia
>Serbs in Bosnia exterminated
>Kosova part of Albania
>Montenegro part of Albania
>Serbia carpet bombed for violating human rights of peaceful protestors in Vojvodina.
>Peaceful protests in Southeast

Can't wait

Yes

Fuck of ustase

How can I get Soros money? I would love to scam him out of funds.

There has to be a law that prevents multi million organizations to use people from another country to intervene in its politics, it's completely anti-democratic
Soros and his people should be held accountable for the past destabilization of certain regions and should be put in Prison for the terrorist acts they committed by funding groups that terrorize nations and its people, from what I know the open society foundation is located somewhere in America will it possible to sue or try to contact one of the government employees and close down the organization or something?

>you will die in Soros lifetime

and when i say half of the territory i mean the half of the Bosnia and Herzegovina made from 2 entities

I'll never understand why your country let their slavshit serfs free.

Scientific research clearly show that serbs are sexually aroused by war and death after drinking large ammounts of bottled albanian cum.

>genocidal maniacs
>Jasenovac

Would Serbs be ok to give most of kosovo its independance in exchange of srpska ?

start NGO that advocates for degeneracy

How much would it cost to have Soros killed?

Money is no object.

>Jasenovac
That was unsuccessful operation.
We fixed that in Operation Storm.

b-but user, he's a philanthropist, he won't do anything bad! He INVESTS in us (God, our useful idiots love this word more than themselves)

Filter ID: rS8Bu7av , sliding a good thread

no, both are 100% ours, why would we give up any of it?

We are basicly slavs who talk german.

btw, Serbians are best austrians.
They vote FPÖ and kill refugees, you should import some of them and let them guard the leaf border

I'm Albanian btw.
No, they want to take everything. And they won't have anything. We will exterminate and cuck them within 100 years.

It's very fortunate that Western leaders managed to recognize a good guy in that conflict despite all the memes.

No. He just really believes in cucky progressive shit, and has billions to throw away, so it looks like he's conspiring from the lens of the right.

There's accountability for these things, you don't just spend the money on your trip to vegas.

I believe the Kremlin banned his organisations due to those same concerns. He can still fund anything he chooses.

Clearly, i mean, shooting unarmed children,women and old people is a successful operation. But being fucked up by JNA is genocide

>What the fuck is the end goal of these idiots?
Jews want to destroy Christianity and kill all white people in Europe. They think it's justified because MUH HITLER. They don't realize Hitler was taking revenge for what other Jews were doing.

This endless tit-for-tat has to stop at some point, and while I don't hate all Jews, a large percentage are a serious problem and need to be contained or liquidated.

You're not the fucking chosen people.

Until they breed to being 20% of the population. They will then build settlements in some part of the country and demand independence.

When will this kike rat fuck off and die?

Why is he doing it? Does he love muzzies or just hate anything white and nationalist?

yeah but kosovo is filled with albanians that riot against serbs, it's not like you will be able to remove them

t. 40 years

Seriously, how can some edgelords see this photo and still think Serbs are the good guys?

>Accuses someone of being a genocidal maniac
>Gets called out on Jasenovac
>Is proud of it
GG WP you degenerate.

Because Albanians genocided Serb villagers first.

They've also been infiltrating Macedonia, taking over villages, and killing everyone or forcing them out, then saying "Albanian clay now it's always been Albanian :^)" and blowing up churches.

Genociding all Muslims in the Balkans would greatly improve the region.

You're right, but northern part is still clear from them, the most our people would agree with is to split it until they breed us out in north too

based

>Even if it was from 1959 its still a pretty good prediction. Right?

It is just that. A prediction. The credibility in the eyes of those who believe it was Pike comes from the fact he appeared to predict the first two world wars correctly.

so your government can't do jack shit against the organization?
it is clear as day that it is a terrorist organization, something at least needs to be done from American side to prevent a future catastrophe

Actually, considering that they're white, unlike you, they will integrate after a single generation and won't be a problem.

serbs have this big problem. they cannot delete images like this one

can you please turn back to the fucking thread? Fucking sliders man

Croats, aka Catholic Serbs have such an identity complex that they will do anything (which mostly includes spewing lies about Serbia) to blacklight Serbia. It is really sad that you spread lies about your own people. But then again, you can't really expect a Croat with complexes to be intelligent, or have common sense, can you?

well that's why i said "most of kosovo"

you keep the clear part of kosovo, you get srpska, and the rest of kosovo probably go to albanshits

>men of army age
>le poor civilian casualties
>le gorillion

Serbs and Greeks have fucked us first in Balkan wars and them fighting us instead of Turks is the reason why Turks are still in Europe.

We were always Europe's first line of defence.
And you're not fooling anyone Serb diaspora.

>(Soros surname is the one branch of them)

Any evidence?

There's a lot mof this kinda fuckery seems to stem from you guys. Otpor! for example...

When Serbia will stop behaving like a arab country?

Serbia bears complete responsibility for causing World War I and World War II as well as Communism. On 28 June 1914, a Serbian guy jumped out and shot Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria-Hungary, who was riding along in a parade. This immediately caused WWI to begin. Because pre-Communist Russia was busy with the war they couldn't prevent the 1917 Russian Revolution. Then, the border rearrangements after WWI got half of Europe completely pissed off, especially the Germans, so WWII began a little while later. Thus, Serbia should be held accountable for hundreds of millions of deaths, including the few hundred of the so-called "holocaust."

fuck soros

>Muslims genocide Christian Serbs too
>everyone knows it, it's in the UN records on the war
>somehow only the Serb massacre of Muslims gets talked about though

Mere coincidence

FUCK SOROS

>Serbia
>white
So cute, he thinks he's white.

My whole family are natural blondes asshat. Memes are not always true, kid.

It's imaginary nation anyway, it will collapse by itself

The assassination was used as an excuse for an already planned invasion

>Serb diaspora.
German, actually.

I would have thought by now you foreigners would realize it's American culture to hate injustice