Bill Clinton jumped aboard disgraced sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's 'Lolita Express' plane for junkets 26 Times in just...

Bill Clinton jumped aboard disgraced sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's 'Lolita Express' plane for junkets 26 Times in just three years
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

JUST

Wow he looks like shit

FUCK YES

MAYBE BILL WILL DIE OF GAY NIGGER BUTTSECKS AIDS!

>as young as 12
>pedophile
Sure

Dude is near death

What do you guys think he has?

memes

shopped photo? he looks like terminal cancer

>Lolita Express

Is that the unofficial or official name for the plane? Either way it's fucking gold.

It is shopped, here is the original.

He's the same age as Trump, though.

Took him log enough.
Imagine the 'sympathy' points Shillary will get after his AIDS gets full blown.

Jesus, I hate the Clintons so goddamn much.

This is their last hurrah.
She will lose, just like last time.
They will fade into obscurity only to pop up now and then to shill for their ugly, ugly child.
To no avail.

If only the American government would pressure Shillary into revealing her criminal cohorts, then we would finally be rid of the Clintons.

Think so?
I'm not sure Chelsey or that other bastard of theirs is capable of being in politics now, especially after GE Trump wins the presidency.

I really hope they just die out, like the Kennedies.

>here is the original.
he still doesn't look good

The guy is a serial rapist and a sexual predator.

He looks REALLY sick.

>Clinton flying aboard Epstein’s plane to such destinations as Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium, Norway, Russia and Africa.
>Norway

he's looking more and more like a skeletman everyday

Anyone know where I can find the flight logs, I bet Dan Schneider was involved.

He's actually two months younger, but looks and sounds much worse than Trump.

That is because Bill fell for the vegan meme and is plants and lettuce and shit.