I think I've fallen in love with a stripper. This month I've been going into the club about 3 times a week...

I think I've fallen in love with a stripper. This month I've been going into the club about 3 times a week, each time spending upwards of $500. Always on the same 1 girl. Now I feel more than a sexual attraction to her - I want to marry her. But I think maybe she's just taking my money and she doesn't feel the same
What do?
Any similar experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Picture related. She's the blonde on the left

>I want to marry her.

Please tell me this is some next level trolling

I'm not trolling. She makes me happy like no woman has before. And she's not planning to be a stripper for long.

You should go for it. If it’s legit, you know.

This is how I met my current fiancée.
Make sure you keep paying, even after you start dating, though. It’s the best way to keep up the income she made before.

Eventually, if you can tip enough, you can rescue her from having to strip, and she can live with you full time. This will take a lot of money, since you will have to pay her every night, to keep her from having to do the bad things. You are a hero.

I hope you make enough, though.

She and her cousin live with me, and I make sure she doesn’t need to strip anymore. I’m really looking forward to our wedding night, when I can fuck her. We’re saving ourselves until then.

Good luck! You can certainly achieve happiness like me, if you’re willing to work hard for her.

Dude, if you're seriously considering marrying a stripper you spent thousands of dollars on, you need therapy. I'm not saying this to be rude or anything, it's just a shit idea that is probably the result of sub-par emotional development

the bogdanoff sister?

What's her name? Her *real* name?

Angel

This is very good advice.

> But I think maybe she's just taking my money and she doesn't feel the same
And your absolutely right.

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

>she's just taking my money and she doesn't feel the same
this. i don't think you understand what a stripper's job is. she does not feel anything for you.

lol?

Thanks for your support. I don't know if I make enough money to pay her every day though. $500 3 times a week is already more than I can afford

lol you haven't fuckedd??????

She's never actually had any surgery - that's just how she does her makeup

such an amazing game

My stripper has a kind heart. She would never choke me. She also plans on making love to me soon. She's not ready yet and I will be patient for her. She is worth it

Just because it's their job? They are still people with feelings

they feel, but its not out of a loving heart. More of a gut reaction

of course they have feelings. but a stripper is someone who makes you feel good about yourself. they are acting a role.

load of bullshit. You're the one who isn't ready

I am ready. I love her and she has already shown me her pussy which is more than she has ever done for any other customer at her work

Not to mention, how exciting it will be for her to fool around after being in a stable relationship.

Its like buying a fishermen a dock to moor his boat and expecting him to stay put

If this statement is true, there's nothing I can say. You're vexed. Are you still a customer or something??

No thats not a serious question

I haven't been in since Monday. I'm getting jealous thinking of her talking to other men. It's tough

Consider your money down the drain and that you're paying to have her hot body around + company. Go ahead and test her, not one but a few times. She will know how to play you if you only test her the once

Test her how?

oh wait are you OP? I thought I was talking to... That's weird his post is gone. The guy who was living with the stripper and her sister

gr8 b8 m8

she is taking your money, you are like one out of 15 other guys paying for her douchebag bf drug addiction

Sorry misunderstanding.

Try not to take love seriously with a stripper, if it happens it happens. These girls are individually minded and are often tough even if they play soft.

Play into her game. I say have fun because she's no doubt playing you and its not a bad thing, they don't do this with just any customer. Accept being controlled, but playfully find ways to get control, it will take things further than it otherwise would and she will respect you for it. Shared control should eventually play into your favor since you're a male, she might submit, be serious and open up, then things will be real. If you don't want to take care of her emotionally and for things to get too serious.. just have fun, they're unlike other girls because they're okay with just having fun.. But only if they like you, and by that I mean respect you HF

>replying to my own post

When I said 'be serious and open up' I meant her, not you. Only open up after you've talked about her shit, and always less and with stability

she's totally into u user

I am the op that deleted that post. I regret opening up to you about my issue. You are a simpleton. Go and have your own advice.